Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-28-2020, 09:06 AM   #16
MWbottom1

1. Everyone HAS to be naked when on an airplane weather on the ground or in the air, or, Everyone HAS to be naked when on a boat weather docked or at sea.
Naked on an airplane, makes complete sense! Security would be so much easier and shorter queues for joining the mile
High club!

2. Waiters and waitresses must work completely bottomless and the customers are not allowed to touch them, or, waiters and waitresses must work completely topless and the customers are allowed to touch them.
Definitely bottomless, fair embarrassment for girls and boys, and of course greater willpower needed to prevent touching

3. When on a train, if you do not have a ticket, the conductor is allowed to strip you and keep your clothes, or, when on a train, if you do not have a ticket, you are stripped while on the train but are allowed your clothes back and get drawn on in permanent marker by the conductor labelling you as a thief.
Clothes return but ‘thief’ written on your body with permanent marker, punishment given but a safe onwards journey. Breaking the rules again and stripping to reveal the word ‘thief’ would of course require a harsher penalty!

4. If you do not pay your rent the landlord will take all of your belongings off of you, including clothes, until you pay your rent in triple. Or. If you do not pay your rent you are now employed by the landlord as a cleaner, he can make you wear whatever he wants and clean wherever he wants, you are free after you have paid the rent back in triple
Cleaner option, making you give something back and pay your ways, I’m certain some very fitting clothing options can be arranged

5. The police are allowed to randomly strip search anyone they want in the streets, or, you can evade getting arrested by the police for petty crimes (graffiti, petty theft, speeding) by giving them all of your clothes you are wear and what is in your car.
Strip search in the streets, think this would have the biggest effect on crime reduction. I think you should stand for election Kah!
Telegram: @MWBottom1
Requires regular punishment, Rubber bands? kik me, how many and where!

Loves: socks and pants, pain and spankings, pegs and clips, rubber bands and red nipples, strip games.

Limits: Face, scat, family, social suicide, piss.
MWbottom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:16 AM   #17
SilvertongueLyra
Account Banned

1. Everyone HAS to be naked when on an airplane weather on the ground or in the air, or, Everyone HAS to be naked when on a boat weather docked or at sea.
My first thought was sunburn on ships and boats... Security would be way easier for airplanes if there was nothing to cover you up but it would be a little discomforting if a hot host came by and I started getting wet staring at their green/blue eyes...why do they have to be so dashing?

2. Waiters and waitresses must work completely bottomless and the customers are not allowed to touch them, or, waiters and waitresses must work completely topless and the customers are allowed to touch them.
Part of me feels like waitressing topless and being fondled could end up being quite assault like when the waiter or waitress is trying not to topple a tray on their first day... And imagine if the food wasn't great, ouch... Verbal abuse is bad enough but someone punishing me by twisting my nipples - heck no.

3. When on a train, if you do not have a ticket, the conductor is allowed to strip you and keep your clothes, or, when on a train, if you do not have a ticket, you are stripped while on the train but are allowed your clothes back and get drawn on in permanent marker by the conductor labelling you as a thief.
I think the humiliation from having thief written on you and anything else the conductor pleased might prevent people from boarding trains without a ticket... It would be quite embarrassing.

4. If you do not pay your rent the landlord will take all of your belongings off of you, including clothes, until you pay your rent in triple. Or. If you do not pay your rent you are now employed by the landlord as a cleaner, he can make you wear whatever he wants and clean wherever he wants, you are free after you have paid the rent back in triple
This is actually a good idea. It would allow people who are homeless to get a place to sleep and work! Although my country has a very low interest rate so paying back the rent in triple is really harsh and economically damning as is... Technically, owing to the fact that you would have to clean whatever until the debt is repaid, the landlord could own you forever as janitor...

5. The police are allowed to randomly strip search anyone they want in the streets, or, you can evade getting arrested by the police for petty crimes (graffiti, petty theft, speeding) by giving them all of your clothes you are wear and what is in your car.
I don't know... Random strip searches could be used for personal vendettas against people they don't like but giving up your clothes for a bit of vandalism seems right up my alley... I could just spray paint some stuff on me and wear those skin clothes that had become a fashion a while back...

PS: I am owned and collared! I am all his.

Looking for my likes, check here

Please feel free to drop any question or ask whatever you please in my AMA
SilvertongueLyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 07:37 AM   #18
pancolio

Airplane, i use it more, lol.

Topless.

Strip and not getting my clothes back.

Lanlord's slave.

Strip search.
pancolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 03:40 PM   #19
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

if im allowed to be a little selfish I would go with boats since I fly more

topless, not only would men be relatively normal since topless men are kinda a thing in public. buuuut me having a little selfish fantasy for these questions I would love to have fun with a bunch of waitresses

thinking of myself in this situation I think the marker would be the better option since i might get my clothes back... but since you worded it as "allowed" it dosnt mean "always get"

4. If you do not pay your rent the landlord will take all of your belongings off of you, including clothes, until you pay your rent in triple. Or. If you do not pay your rent you are now employed by the landlord as a cleaner, he can make you wear whatever he wants and clean wherever he wants, you are free after you have paid the rent back in triple.

being a cleaner would give people the opportunity for earning money without danger to their life. plus i kinda have a thing for maids/maid outfits so if i become a land lord i could get pretty maids and if i become a victim i get a steady job with potential maid costume [win win situation]

random strip searches could get really awkward if it targets a relative of your or like a little old lady... so i'd pick the petty crimes one. i know some pretty attractive girls who have had speeding tickets

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 10:25 AM   #20
Brikoviper

Imagine this, you are presented with the chance to make permanent changes to the world. The power you are given is universally accepted by everyone and treated as Law, however, everyone remembers that it never used to work like this before and act as they would should your choices actually be mad law worldwide. Knowing that everyone will be acting as though these new laws will be thrust upon them overnight, will that affect your decision?

1. Everyone HAS to be naked when on an airplane weather on the ground or in the air yes, or, Everyone HAS to be naked when on a boat weather docked or at sea.

2. Waiters and waitresses must work completely bottomless and the customers are not allowed to touch them, yes or, waiters and waitresses must work completely topless and the customers are allowed to touch them.

3. When on a train, if you do not have a ticket, the conductor is allowed to strip you and keep your clothes, yes or, when on a train, if you do not have a ticket, you are stripped while on the train but are allowed your clothes back and get drawn on in permanent marker by the conductor labelling you as a thief.

4. If you do not pay your rent the landlord will take all of your belongings off of you, including clothes, until you pay your rent in triple. Or. If you do not pay your rent you are now employed by the landlord as a cleaner, he can make you wear whatever he wants and clean wherever he wants, you are free after you have paid the rent back in triple yes

5. The police are allowed to randomly strip search anyone they want in the streets, yes or, you can evade getting arrested by the police for petty crimes (graffiti, petty theft, speeding) by giving them all of your clothes you are wear and what is in your car.

Looking forward to reading your answers
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 11:34 AM   #21
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Imagine this, you are presented with the chance to make permanent changes to the world. The power you are given is universally accepted by everyone and treated as Law, however, everyone remembers that it never used to work like this before and act as they would should your choices actually be mad law worldwide. Knowing that everyone will be acting as though these new laws will be thrust upon them overnight, will that affect your decision?

While I would love this law for the boat as I cruise a lot and what better time to have such a rule!, I would choose the airplane rule as I think it would make TSA easier and the threats we face with air travel a bit better as well.

The clothes should be kept as the train company can the give to charity as a tax write off to help compensate for the ticket they didn't get paid for. It only seems fair

I'd like this option as the landlord can still make you work naked.

I would love a public strip search.

<3 Kah

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 10:22 AM   #22
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah View Post

<3 Kah
Great thread.. I loved it

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 11:51 AM   #23
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk