Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-19-2014, 01:46 PM   #31
Slaveuk

Did this went onto my chest at first then I raised my legs and it covered my face I didn't close my eyes until first but hit my eyes

Please send me creative tasks to help expand my likes, dislikes, limits

likes & dislikes

Likes - Kneeling, cum control, dice dares, Milovana/fap roulette/JOI, Precum, cum play, CBT, Skype, pictures/video dares, whereby sessions, stripping, exposure, semi public, webcam

Limits - anal, diaper, food, social suicide, scat, full public

Skype - live:slaveuk96
Kik - Slaveuk96
Telegram @SIUK96

Slave Inspection reviews & Scores
Slaveuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:52 PM   #32
danny81021

First ever dare i done.. was fun
danny81021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:56 PM   #33
Smokey69

Definitely doing this one when I go take a shower in a little, can't wait to try it out

Limits: Scat/Blood, Permanent, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Diapers, Drinking Urine

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=128921

Pm me dares
Smokey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 08:21 AM   #34
jasonmees

love it you really should give us more dares<3
jasonmees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 08:23 AM   #35
Kitten
The One & Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmees View Post
love it you really should give us more dares<3
Maybe if boys like you wouldn't forget to report back, I'd be more motivated.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 09:41 AM   #36
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

who bumped this thread? Now Sam saw it and says her pet has to do it....

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 12:54 PM   #37
Kitten
The One & Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
who bumped this thread? Now Sam saw it and says her pet has to do it....
You have Jason to thank!
Hope I can expect a little report back then, slut.

Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kitten for this post:
Old 02-18-2017, 04:42 PM   #38
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Well this ended up being more frustrating than Sam's pet was expecting.

Sam's pet does find it difficult to pee while hard, so he drank a lot and waited until he felt like he could not hold it much longer. Stripped, got in the bath a lay down. Due to Sam's pet's denial it did not take him long to get hard. However when Sam's pet tried to pee nothing happened, after trying for a while he gave up, got out of the bath and waited a while before trying again. Got hard again, but still could not pee. So Sam's pet drank even more before trying for the 3rd time. At first Sam's pet Matt thought it was going to be the same again, but did not want to give up this time! So he kept pushing and eventually started to pee, quite slowly at first, so it did not get far, barely past his groin. But once Sam's pet started, there was no stopping it, slowly the pressure built up and pee started to flow freely, going straight up over his stomach, along his chest and reaching his neck. Sam's pet was glad that it did not go onto his face though! It was like a fountain, it just kept coming for what seemed like ages, (He had drunk a lot!) most of his stomach and chest were covered in his pee, Sam's pet could feel it running all over his body. It's not actually a bad feeling, Sam's pet Matt does quite enjoy it while it is happening.

But once Sam's pet had finally finished peeing and the sensation stopped, that's when it feels bad, he started to feel rather humiliated as he thought about what he had just done and knowing he was now covered in his own pee But it was also making Sam's pet Matt feel extra subby and horny in that strange way.

Sam's pet was glad though, that he could shower straight away to wash the pee off, and didn't have to wait at all, as Sam's pet Matt felt very dirty!

Thank you Kitten for the dare, hope you enjoy this report.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3

Last edited by Matt:; 02-18-2017 at 05:12 PM.
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 04:55 AM   #39
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Lightbulb Slightly different

I have done something like your dare when I was younger (now almost 60) .

Instead of lying in the tub, I placed my feet on the floor outside the tub and my shoulders on the edge of the tub. Then slid into the tub and raised my legs up over the tub with my feet high on the wall, my back against the outer side of the tub and my body resting on my shoulders and back of my neck. This pointed my penis at my face. It helps to wear glasses to keep the stream from directly hitting the eyes. But often some will flow into the eyes anyway. Inhaling some into the nose is also awkward. Keep the feet high on the wall to help breathing. It is (fairly) safe to swallow urine, directly, in small to medium quantities, unless you have a bladder infection or are dehydrated.

Options: wear a ring gag, hold a funnel in the mouth, hold a sponge in the mouth, wear foundation, mascara, and or other makeup and photo the aftermath, force your self to watch the stream even if/as it hits your eyes
Thought of this but never done... remove the clear plate from a diving mask and wear it. Stay in position as long as you can. Try opening your eyes. Try not to inhale through your nose.

Alternative: use the position for cum eating/self bukaki rat her than water play

Dangers: Never bind yourself this way. The weight of your torso will push on your diaphram/lungs making it harder to breathe. Passing out may lead to suffocation.

I am unsure if this would count as a report I have little idea even what years I did these tasks.

Stay happy
dave
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:02 PM   #40
jasonmees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
You have Jason to thank!
Hope I can expect a little report back then, slut.

i just sent a full report to your inbox
chat?
jasonmees is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk