Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-18-2022, 08:14 PM   #1
spirit stones

Default f 25 looking for rules

Hi everyone, I'll try and explain what im looking for as best i can. if you have any questions or want to help please DM me!

so im 25, working as an accountant. i was pretty 'slutty' back in college. quite a few partners of both genders. but i wouldnt consider myself kinky. i started ready lots of literotica stories when i was almost done and have just kept reading more and more since. i love a lot of the kinks and ideas ive come across. my favorite idea ive come across since i started reading stories is whenever the main girl is forced to follow a list of rules or something similar.

so for my request... im looking for someone to come up with a creative set of rules for me to follow during my daily life. im not really looking for a full relationship. but id love to experience some new kinks and be similar to some of my favorite stories.

a few things ive thought about wanting control is like my clothing, or being edged and denied. but im open to really anything that seems creative or fun.

DM me if your interested or have any questions.

Thanks!
Aspen
spirit stones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 03:08 AM   #2
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

You should no longer orgasm unless it’s for someone’s pleasure so having sex or by doing a task that allows you to cum or the giver allows you for entertaining them by doing the task

You should sleep naked

You must edge 3 times when you first wake up 3 times somewhere in the middle of the day and 3 times before bed

Underwear should be restricted and if you need to wear panties or a bra it’ll cost you 5 minutes of your nipples or clit clamped per hour you wear either one (so if you wear bra and panties for 8 hours that would be 40 minutes of clamping owed you can take 2 minutes off per minute you have your clit and nipples clamped

Hope these help to start

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 07:00 AM   #3
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit stones View Post
Hi everyone, I'll try and explain what im looking for as best i can. if you have any questions or want to help please DM me!

so im 25, working as an accountant. i was pretty 'slutty' back in college. quite a few partners of both genders. but i wouldnt consider myself kinky. i started ready lots of literotica stories when i was almost done and have just kept reading more and more since. i love a lot of the kinks and ideas ive come across. my favorite idea ive come across since i started reading stories is whenever the main girl is forced to follow a list of rules or something similar.

so for my request... im looking for someone to come up with a creative set of rules for me to follow during my daily life. im not really looking for a full relationship. but id love to experience some new kinks and be similar to some of my favorite stories.

a few things ive thought about wanting control is like my clothing, or being edged and denied. but im open to really anything that seems creative or fun.

DM me if your interested or have any questions.

Thanks!
Aspen
How about lockable items: tack bra lockable at back, lockable chain instead of belt for jeans, even lockable high heels?
Old 06-19-2022, 07:58 AM   #4
r0ver
getDare Addict

A couple of clothing control dares you might like to try

sharkey6910's 'Shrinking Skirts'
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...46#post4764546
and BTO's 'Hot week'
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...40&postcount=1
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to r0ver for this post:
Old 06-19-2022, 04:45 PM   #5
2ttt2

One night every week sleep on the floor.

Twice a week sleep plugged all night. At least 7 hours

You must sleep ONLY in bondage.

You can't eat bananas, cucumbers or carrots without putting them into your ass at least for 30 min. or into your cunt for 1 hour. In condom of course.

Write "slave" above your cunt every morning.

For the next week only the lower part of your house is allowed. The part of the room which is higher than 1 meter ( or three feet) is totally forbiden for you.

You must wear a collar all the time at home. Tie a rope to the collar and the other end of the rope must to be tied to something in the room - chair, table, etc. If you have to go to another room, untie the rope and within 1 minute tie it again in the other room. Once the rope is tied, you can't untie it at least for 30 minutes.

Report at least every other day and at least 150 words.
2ttt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 10:35 PM   #6
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
You should no longer orgasm unless it’s for someone’s pleasure so having sex or by doing a task that allows you to cum or the giver allows you for entertaining them by doing the task

You should sleep naked

You must edge 3 times when you first wake up 3 times somewhere in the middle of the day and 3 times before bed

Underwear should be restricted and if you need to wear panties or a bra it’ll cost you 5 minutes of your nipples or clit clamped per hour you wear either one (so if you wear bra and panties for 8 hours that would be 40 minutes of clamping owed you can take 2 minutes off per minute you have your clit and nipples clamped

Hope these help to start
That's a really good start and I want to add something:
- every week one of your edges must be in a public space.
- Always wear skirts or dresses.
-- for each inch the hem of your dress/skirt is below your knees edge once more each day
- either your cunt or your asshole must be filled at any time e.g. a butt plug or a bullet vibe or a dildo or... You need to fill your othter hole before you remove the item from the first one.

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 08:19 AM   #7
danny_zero_00

Here are a few ideas for you:

1. You are only allowed to go out in public with ONE piece of clothing (you can wear shoes too). You may choose the article but it must be a single piece.

2. Wear shirts at least two sizes too small with no bra. Wear pants at least two sizes too large with no belt/ties/or any way to hold them up.

3. For an entire week (that you are awake) you must edge once an hour on the hour but not orgasm.

4. Remain completely naked whenever you are at home with all curtains/blinds/etc. open.

5. Wear skirts that are too short and show your ass when you bend over.

limits: pee/poo, blood, permanent, family, pics/video

PM me if you want to trade dares!
danny_zero_00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing, edging and denial, rules