Name: ariel
Likes:anal, puppy play, gag, piss, cum denial, balls and nipples play, etc
Limits:scat, public, family
Send Photos?: sure
Send Reports:yes
Old 01-07-2018, 04:31 PM   #137
TheoDares
Account Banned

Okay so because of the amount of replies I get, from now on I'll only be giving out dares to people who are willing to provide Picture Proof. If you are that desperate for a dare however, you are more than welcome to try a dare from my Dare List, which can be found here - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=329070

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToiletBoi View Post
Name:Walker

Likes:Pee/Wedgies/Toilet dares/Eating or Licking Disgusting things

Limits:Limits: Social Suicide/Extreme Pain/Blood/Blatantly public/Expensive/Eating lots of scat/Crossdressing/Ureteral

Send Photos?:Yeah but no face

Send Reports:Short onesYeah
Toilet Bowl Lunch

For your lunch today, you will be eating it from the toilet bowl. You are to begin by fetching a glass and scooping up a glass of toilet water. This will be your drink during the dare to help you get your food down. You'll be happy to know that on the menu, the toilet bowl water is unlimited. You can help yourself to as many glasses of it as you want, but you must drink at least one full glass. One full glass of lovely toilet water. That should help you get your food down.

You are now to go to your kitchen and find some type of condiment. Whether this is ketchup, mayo or something else - you are to squirt a big blob of this onto your toilet seat that you can dip your food in. You're then going to get some food of your choice, preferably a salad or meat and pour it out over the toilet seat, making sure you use a lot of your condiment, you are to then eat your meal. Pasta also works extremely well here.

Your lunch is almost over, so it's time to brush your teeth. Well, almost time. First, you should clean your plate and glass. As you have got no materials to wash up with, you should use your toothbrush to clean the toilet. Your toothbrush should end up contained with a mixture of your meal, toilet water and your condiment of choice on it if you did this correctly. You should then get some toothpaste and brush your teeth. I hope you enjoyed your meal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlexingPete View Post
Name: Pete
Likes: Leather, rubber, lycra, bondage, forced workouts, public, humiliation, dog play
Limits: scat, WS, family, social suicide, cross-dressing
Send Photos?: No
Send Reports:Yes
I only give dares to people who provide Picture Proof, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatboy View Post
Name: thatboy
Limits: in bio
Send Photos?: nope
Send Reports: yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tills View Post
Name: Tilly
Limits: pics, public, family/friends, scat, illegal, extreme pain
Send photos: No
Send reports: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_ View Post
Name: Jo
Likes: BDSM, kik, photography, contests/competitions/games/challenges/bets, nudity, pet play, clothing control, exercise
Limits: other people/public/outdoors, permanent, poo/messy, illegal/social suicide/personal info
Send Photos?: Yes
Send Reports: Yes
Gym of Pain

You've decided that in order to become fit, you would like to enrol in a gym, but being the lazy person that you are, you know that you need to be pushed hard in order to reach the point of physical fitness. This led you to go to the toughest, most ruthless gym in town! The Gym of Pain. The key to this gym, is that you can stop the pain at any time, all you've got to do is finish your exercises.

You meet your trainer, the always dominant Doux Feah. Doux doesn't care about your gender, Doux cares about your pain. Doux begins by applying a clothespeg to each of your nipples. You are then to perform 100 squats, only after completion of the 100 squats the pegs may be removed. Tired already? Doux returns, but this time holding a bottle of toothpaste which gets squirted and rubbed into your genitals. You aren't ready to hit the showers just yet though, as you must first complete 60 situps.

After your set of 60 situps are done, you're almost ready to hit the showers and have the toothpaste removed, but not yet. In fact, for even having the indecency to ask for a shower, Doux adds more toothpaste, but this time - onto your tender nipples. You are then ordered to perform 60 press ups, however if you are able to do them on your fists instead of the palm of your hand, that time gets reduced down to 40.

Now that you've built up your sweat, with your sore stinging nipples, and tingling genitals - it is almost time for you to take a shower. Doux wishes for you to power through the pain one more time, and places the four pegs on your toothpaste coated genitals. You are now to hold the plank position for two minutes. You may not stop and start. The two minutes must be consecutive otherwise you should continue doing it. Upon the completion of your two minutes, you finally may shower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennilessData View Post
Penny
Male
Likes in Signature
Send Report
Please fill in the form properly and don't be lazy.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
The following user says Thank You to TheoDares for this post:
Old 01-07-2018, 07:32 PM   #138
publicpants

Default thank you

thank you very much for my dare. i will post an update when im done!

will not: illegal, pain, nappies on my head, long term, family,

MY PM DARES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85525
Old 01-11-2018, 06:13 PM   #139
NoLimitz

Name: Adam
Limits: Denial, messy, public, family/friends, Loud, Toilet/toilet water (shared toilet)
Send Photos?: Yes, you didn't give me much choice did you?
Send Reports: Yes, will do!

Thank you!

Old 01-11-2018, 09:25 PM   #140
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLimitz View Post
Name: Adam
Limits: Denial, messy, public, family/friends, Loud, Toilet/toilet water (shared toilet)
Send Photos?: Yes, you didn't give me much choice did you?
Send Reports: Yes, will do!

Thank you!
Ye Ol' Cocker Spaniel

Yarr, lad, get yourself down to "Ye Ol' Cocker Spaniel". Finest pub, in town, that it is! You make your way down here ready for a long night, but the pub isn't exactly for... losers like you, who drink their own piss.

---
Part 1: Grabbing a Drink

A long night awaits so why not start by drowning your sorrows in to a nice pint. The bartender suggests the new "Loser Cocktail", which will be on the house for you. You reluctantly accept.

- Grab a pint glass.
- Add four shot-glasses of your own pee.
- Add a shot-glass of your own cum.
- Add a shot-glass of your own saliva.
- Add a shot-glass of vinegar.
- Fill remainder with a fizzy drink of your choice.

You have five minutes to drink it all, enjoy.

---
Part 2: Pulling the Men

Time to pull some lads and what better way to do that than by pulling off some sick dance moves! Luckily for you, you watched an insane dance tutorial last night on how to do the "I Love Theo Dance"... Complete that now.

- Get naked.
- Squat once and punch yourself in the balls with your left fist.
- Squat again and punch yourself in the balls with your right fist.
- As you squat, moan "I'm sorry, Theo."
- Repeat previous three stages 30 times, counting out loud.
- Slap your ass 50 times, completing a star-jump after every slap.
- Touch your toes 10 times, each time repeating "I am sorry for challenging you, Theo."

---
Part 3: The Beat-Down

Yikes! Looks like those lads you tried to pull had girlfriends and they're coming for you. They're banging on the toilet doors... One of them makes an offer to you, surrender yourself and they'll go easy on you but if you don't open the door - it'll be much worse.

You think you have a slight chance of escaping alive though.

You have a choice!

- Surrender: They decide that punishing you physically isn't worth their time. They both pee in a glass, and allow you to drink that urine. So two big glasses of pee for you!

or

- Try to Escape Roll a 12 sided dice. If 3 or under, you get away scott-free with no spanks. If 4 or above, you must drink the two glasses of piss and also the girls will be back tomorrow - and you'll drink two more glasses tomorrow!

19/M/Owned Switch

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
Old 01-11-2018, 09:48 PM   #141
Pleaseloveme

Name: John
Photos: Yes
Report: Yes
Likes and limits are in my sig

kik: pleaselovemegd

18/M/350 lbs/6'6"/GAY/2" dick hard/>.5" dick soft

Likes: ABDL, Diapers, Chastity, Anal, Piss, Shit, Toilet, Underwear Control, Bondage, Shower Control, Sleeping, Anything not in limits

LIMITS: Friends/ Family, Permanent, Blood, Full Public, Illegal

PM Dares

Loves/Likes/Neutral/Dislikes/Hates

Toys: Chastity cage, Butt-plugs, Diapers, Dildo, Enema kit
Old 01-11-2018, 09:53 PM   #142
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleaseloveme View Post
Name: John
Photos: Yes
Report: Yes
Likes and limits are in my sig
Please fill in the form properly if you want a dare from me.

19/M/Owned Switch

Old 01-13-2018, 01:40 AM   #143
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Name: Taz55
Likes:public, masturbation, hidden-public,outdoors,bondage,forced orgasm,edging,blindfold,body writing, flashing ,mild pain,pee, anal
Limits: extreme public/getting caught ,family, friends, scat
Send Photos?: Yes...(no face)
Send Reports: Yes!
Old 01-13-2018, 05:21 AM   #144
andreassunder

Sorry for not answering a whole m,onth, i was a bit busy.

I will try your dare with anal you have for me, and if its to harsh i want to change to the other one

limits: vomit, blood, piss, shit,face,public, anal (ok if i am veryyy horny), social, money, family
Old 01-13-2018, 11:17 AM   #145
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by publicpants View Post
thank you very much for my dare. i will post an update when im done!
I look forward to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Name: Taz55
Likes:public, masturbation, hidden-public,outdoors,bondage,forced orgasm,edging,blindfold,body writing, flashing ,mild pain,pee, anal
Limits: extreme public/getting caught ,family, friends, scat
Send Photos?: Yes...(no face)
Send Reports: Yes!
Trafficking on the Edge

You will start your dare of by rolling a six-sided dice. If you get a one, then you will be looking for Red Cars. If you get a two, you will be looking for Taxis and anything like them (eg. uber). If you get a three, you will be looking for Blue Cars. If you get a four, you will be looking for any public transport (eg. buses, coaches). If you get a five, you will be looking for any Black cars. If you get a six, you will be looking for any Silver cars.

Now that you know what you are going to be looking for, it's time for you to go into the public. Now, if you are extremely daring - then this dare should be done on a street, at night is fine - whatever, but a street, preferably, with a lot of cars. If you are not as daring, you can go somewhere quieter such as a car park. You are to choose your location before heading off, this way you cant change your mind when you get there. Decided? Okay, let's go. You head out to your chosen location.

Once there, you are to remain in a hidden location on that street, or in the car park - behind a tree, or behind a big van perhaps? For every one of the objects you were looking for, you must edge. For example, If I rolled a 6 and went to a Car Park that had four silver cars parked, I would have to edge 4 times. Frustrated from your edging, you now have a choice. Either you can go straight home, and not get your opportunity to masturbate to completion for 48 hours, or you can masturbate in public, but onto the car. So, given the example I gave earlier with a silver car, if I wanted to cum, I'd have to do it, putting my load on the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreassunder View Post
Sorry for not answering a whole month, i was a bit busy.

I will try your dare with anal you have for me, and if its to harsh i want to change to the other one
Good luck!

19/M/Owned Switch

Old 01-13-2018, 04:48 PM   #146
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDares View Post

Trafficking on the Edge

You will start your dare of by rolling a six-sided dice. If you get a one, then you will be looking for Red Cars. If you get a two, you will be looking for Taxis and anything like them (eg. uber). If you get a three, you will be looking for Blue Cars. If you get a four, you will be looking for any public transport (eg. buses, coaches). If you get a five, you will be looking for any Black cars. If you get a six, you will be looking for any Silver cars.

Now that you know what you are going to be looking for, it's time for you to go into the public. Now, if you are extremely daring - then this dare should be done on a street, at night is fine - whatever, but a street, preferably, with a lot of cars. If you are not as daring, you can go somewhere quieter such as a car park. You are to choose your location before heading off, this way you cant change your mind when you get there. Decided? Okay, let's go. You head out to your chosen location.

Once there, you are to remain in a hidden location on that street, or in the car park - behind a tree, or behind a big van perhaps? For every one of the objects you were looking for, you must edge. For example, If I rolled a 6 and went to a Car Park that had four silver cars parked, I would have to edge 4 times. Frustrated from your edging, you now have a choice. Either you can go straight home, and not get your opportunity to masturbate to completion for 48 hours, or you can masturbate in public, but onto the car. So, given the example I gave earlier with a silver car, if I wanted to cum, I'd have to do it, putting my load on the car.

!
Thanks! This Is actually quite a challenge most car parks near me have cameras. By the road is actually easier for me lol. I'm not close to a big city. I'll likely end up denied for 48 hours.
Old 01-13-2018, 06:16 PM   #147
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Name: Lucas
Likes: messy, cross dressing, sissy, pain, edging, denial, anal, games.
Limits:scat, public, family, exposure, blackmail
Send Photos?: sure
Send Reports:yes

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Old 01-14-2018, 01:43 AM   #148
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Name: Sky
Limits: see signature - very detailed blog post on this
Send Photos?: No
Send Reports:Yes

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
Old 01-14-2018, 07:26 PM   #149
Nznuts

Name: jesse
Limits: cbt,open public, family or friends scat/piss
Send Photos?: No sorry
Send Reports: yes I'll do my best work as well

Pm dares
Butt plugs I own
locking belt design? Give me your advice
Dislikes: pain, diapers, butt plugs
soft limit: pics
Limits: full public, scat, family/friends, vid, face pics, cbt.
Old 01-14-2018, 07:56 PM   #150
CrossGhost

Talking

Name: Remi
Likes: crossdress humuliation following orders playingwith toys
Limits: SCAt pee suicide public family
Send Photos?: Yes no face
Send Reports: no
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk