Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 11:17 PM   #136
Null1010

Sarah...since you asked so nicely for me to post one..Alright, silly but possibly fun one. Get a pingpong ball, lube it up, insert in ass and see how far ( if at all) you can shoot it by trying to force it out of your ass. Do it once a week and while your not doing it, or just lounging around, practice flexing your muscles for stronger force... monitor how far you can shoot it over time. Lemme know.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:43 AM   #137
b0ris

Quote:
lol u seem to know what your talking about would using an oil on the ballon disolve it over time?
I have no experience with oils dissolving rubber (though the possibility does apparently exist).
Quote:
and if the balloon is full enogh with a bit of movement it should pop since if u over fill a ballon it pops anyway
If you were able to fill a (rather small) balloon until it is almost ready to pop, you will probably burst it while trying to insert it. The alternative would be to fill the balloon while it is already inside you. The problem then is that it will be very hard to judge when it it is almost ready to burst: you may get lucky, but there is more chance of not filling it enough (=> no pop.) or bursting it while filling it (=> might be "interesting" nevertheless ).

This kind of vacuum cleaner might be inserted:
http://www.appliancist.com/vacuum_cl...ck-vacuum.html
The hum of the motor should be interesting as well!!
Old 10-22-2010, 01:53 AM   #138
hot_sarah
Account Banned

we dont have that type we have one with a hose
Old 10-22-2010, 02:17 AM   #139
thunder911

I dare you give yourself an enema with your pee than insert an object all the way inside your bootyhole after inserting making it disapear completly just get your panties on & strongly pull your pants/thongs as deep as possible between your ass cheeks helping it keeping the object in your ass.

Try to get on your knees keep pulling your panties deep between the ass cheeks & rub your pussy with the wedgie till climax!!

Last edited by thunder911; 10-22-2010 at 02:22 AM.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:29 AM   #140
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

I dare you when your alone go into your backyard take the hose shove it up your ass then turn it on high an try to climax just by having the water pound your tight butthole you may rub your clit if you need to?
Old 10-22-2010, 10:22 AM   #141
matsy34

Default msn

sarah do you have msn if so i would love to play tord with you pm me if you want xx
Old 10-22-2010, 10:58 AM   #142
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

read through most of your posts and some good uns there. Stupidly easy one this when on get dare and replying to posts/msg you place an object on your seat which you use for your anal orgasms, must be a good thickness and length.

You cannot sit down only ride the object for the entire time you are on getdare. If you can cannot do this either you haven`t got an object which stands up or whatever, kneel on floor in front of your pc push the object in your ass keep it there. When you start typing , type one handed and fuck your ass, you can only orgasm when you have replied to all your emails and post on the board.

If you are quicker then 30 mins you have to find some videos of a girl doing anal, find at least two different videos of solo girls and fuck yourself slowly through out.

OR serprate them out into two dares let me know how you get on, have fun

What I am up to:-
Setting up dares and chilling out feel free to contact me here/ email or kik.

Looking for online slave girl here is my ad to help celebrate 20 years:-

A story I am writing last update 20/10/2017

Ad in master/slave section

Contact me on this site via pm
You can also kik/email,
[email protected]
Kik: masterlawuk

Old 10-23-2010, 01:45 AM   #143
hot_sarah
Account Banned

ok i ll try this with a banana
Old 10-23-2010, 02:14 AM   #144
24/M/TruthOrDare

See how many times you can cum only stimulation yourself anally, without touching your pussy, within a single day.

Last edited by 24/M/TruthOrDare; 10-23-2010 at 02:22 AM.
Old 10-23-2010, 05:35 PM   #145
hot_sarah
Account Banned

well iv never managed to cum from just anal before but i geuss ill have to try now :P
Old 10-23-2010, 08:20 PM   #146
anal_lover

put 10 ice cubes in your ass then use a dildo or cucumber in your ass and try to cum before the ice melts completely...and try not to spill any water
Clothes: various panties and thongs, bras, tights stockings, garter belt, dress, lace lingerie, leggings, skirt
please inbox me or comment on my profile with dares

Kik: f_mehard
Old 10-23-2010, 11:55 PM   #147
24/M/TruthOrDare

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_sarah View Post
well iv never managed to cum from just anal before but i geuss ill have to try now :P
Good luck, let me me know how it went.
Old 10-24-2010, 02:37 AM   #148
b0ris

Exercise time!
You've been doing some stretching in past dares, now it is time to strengthen the muscle again.

Find something to insert to which you can attach a bag or a piece of string (to attach to a bag).

Now fill the bag with various weights (books, stones, bottles, ...) and see how much you can lift.

Once you've found a mass that you can barely lift, start exercising: fist just lift it up and clamp down for as long as you can. Do this 10 times. How long did this take?

Next lifting. This will not only exercise you sphincter, but also your thighs: You will repeatedly lift the weight until your legs are fully stretched then squat down again until the weight rests on the floor. Repeat this at least 50 times if you can do more, continue until your thighs burn. How many squats did you do?

Did you enjoy this?
Old 10-24-2010, 04:30 PM   #149
hot_sarah
Account Banned

the thing to insert what is it meant to be like a cylinder? or a ball?
is it meant to go all the way in or stick out?
Old 10-24-2010, 10:25 PM   #150
sparxx

If you read this dare you have to do it:
coat your right hand in lube and put 5 fingers in your ass (I am assuming you still can only get as far as the knuckles?) to your knuckles, now, you have move your fingers and twist your hand around until you get your hand in your bum to your wrist. Time yourself. if you can't do it in under 30 seconds, you get a punishment. and the punishment gets more testy the longer you take (evrey 30 seconds) If you can't get your fist in after trying for 10 mins, your punishment changes to be even more tough and you can give up. i know you have tried this but the point is more about the punishment i will give. pm me

Last edited by sparxx; 10-24-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk