Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 09-29-2019, 11:29 AM   #1
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Default October 'Climb the Ladder' Challenge

Welcome to the first 'Climb the Ladder' Challenge! If this is successful, I will post another edition of this challenge in November. Right, so the idea here is to basically "climb the ladder" to the top of the leader board, which I am going to be constantly updating on the post every few days so you all know where you stand. The idea is to climb the ladder to the top of the leaderboard. So how do you do that?

Every two days, there will be five categories posted. These five categories will cover a wide range of fetishes and kinks so there is going to be something for everyone. The idea here is that the more tasks you do, the more points you get. Each task is going to be worth a certain amount of points. Now, just to ensure that I am not giving points to people who just say they have done the task, PICTURE PROOF IS ESSENTIAL to earn points. You can either kik me the photo, or as I'd prefer, post the photos to your Getdare, Kinktalk or other platform.

Anyone can enter, however, the later in the month you enter, the harder it will be for you to catch up. You can do every dare posted in the thread, you can do a couple of dares posted in the thread! The choice is yours, but remember the more you do, the more you score! So - this is how the scoring system is going to work!

Report: (more than 100 words) 5 Points
Report: (less than 100 words 2 Points
1st person to complete task with picture proof: 10 Points
All tasks do require picture proof, and exceptionally good picture proof will earn even more points as a bonus.

All genders and ages (over 18) are allowed to join in for this challenge. As of right now, the leader board is completely and utterly blank. I'm posting this challenge a couple of days before October begins in order to drum up some excitement and to give people notice. The first five tasks will be posted on this thread on Tuesday morning!

Let's keep this thread active and entertaining! Post as many reports and picture proof links in this thread as possible so everyone can see others ideas. Remember, nudity is banned so please censor any naughty parts! I am aware pictures is a limit for some people, so I am going to attempt to make a few tasks that do not require a picture of your actual self.

What do YOU think? Are you ready to climb the ladder? Perhaps you want to put a bet on who is going to win the contest? Comment your opinion below!

Pissboi
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!

Last edited by PissBoi; 09-29-2019 at 11:35 AM.
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PissBoi for this post:
Old 09-29-2019, 06:57 PM   #2
Wedgieking090

Sounds fun. But I don't think it should be the first person to post a pic. With all the different time zones and people having jobs/lives it may be harder for some to get in quickly.

Just have it that everyone gets the chance for the same amount of time if more than one person is tied with the same amount of points it could be decided base on pictures, detailed post and then maybe how quickly they got the dare done but with lives being busy outside I would love to try but I'm picking up hours at work. So it will be harder for me to try and post "first"

Just an idea to think about . But I like the idea

Likes: spanks, corner time, pain, messy (food play or shaving cream play) humiliation, diapers, Excerise, control. Maybe try a few new things.

Limits: public, scat, blood, illegal, crossdress, water sports, cum play, No face shots.

Skype preferred live:.cid.f045724a990939d4
Wedgieking090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 10:39 PM   #3
steve101
getDare Devil

Sounds a great idea and looking forward to entering

- humiliation, wearing lingerie, pain, online exposure
- swirlies, piss drinking, eating/drinking disgusting things
- scat, permanent damage, friends & family, sounding, cumming, ABDL

My Toys

kik/tg = atoot11
steve101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 12:36 AM   #4
schwansexy

Sounds good. I am in for this

Likes: spanking, hidden public, public, exposure, crossdressing, taking pics and vids

My Limits: big toys anal, scat, extreme cbt

kik: schwansexy

Control my Day at my public calendar http://teamup.com/ks56aa6fb58f9e65b7/
schwansexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 09:11 AM   #5
DoublemintFlash

I am in!

Echoing Wedgie King, it may be better to give everyone who sends a picture the points ..

Likes: Rules, pain, denial, exercise, chastity, spanking, clothespins, CBT, semi-public, hidden, nudity, going commando, exhibitionism, nipples, games with forfeits, cold showers, corner time, ice play, wax, bodywriting.

Kik: DoublemintFlash
PM Dares
GD Password: applesauce
DoublemintFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 09:09 PM   #6
tk280

I think I'll take a stab at this haha

Telegram: somegaykyle (no longer using kik)

Clothes & Gear || PM Dares || Likes and Limits
tk280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 09:59 PM   #7
Stranger007

Hi, me too .. so whats the first task?

my kik is strangerboytoy
my skype: [email protected]
email [email protected]

limits:

1. No Full Face (it can risk my career very badly)
2. Public Exposure (although the idea of getting caught is ok)
3. CBT, Pissing or Putting my fingers in butt (can think about putting small items like ear buds
Stranger007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 09:31 AM   #8
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Just to sort of clear something up for the people above. Everyone who posts the picture proof will receive points. They will receive the amount of points that the task is worth. It's just an additional ten points to whoever is first to post the picture, just to try and get a bit of excitement. Here are the first five categories:
SCAT
- Smear faeces on your face like a beard and take a photo of you holding a piece of poo in your mouth. Photo from the nose down can be accepted! (20 Points)
- Cover your genital area in faeces (10 Points)
- Crap your underwear and show us a picture! (5 Points)

FUNNY
- Turn a body part into something funny. Ladies, use your breasts. Men, use your cocks. Perhaps you could turn your boob into a Pumpkin? (15 Points)
- Upload a video of you doing a strip tease, if you get down to your underwear, it is 10 points. If you end up fully nude, 20 Points. The strip tease should be too a funny song like Barbie by Aqua.
- Dress up in a humiliating outfit and stand in a public place with a sign saying "Climb the Ladder." (15 Points)

WEDGIES
- Hook a rope to your underwear, and the other end to a ladder, walk down the ladder and attempt to sit on the bottom step in your wedgie. (20 Points)
- Show us you hanging out in a Hanging Wedgie. (Private place is 10 Points, Public is 20 Points)
- Take a photo of you in a Bra Connection wedgie! (10 Points)

BODY WRITING
- Decorate your chest area with a drawn picture for Halloween. (10 Points)
- Write 20 humiliating words on your body and post a photo hiding your genitals with your hands (10 Points)
- Write the name of a Getdare user of your choice on your body. Choose someone that you would like to have sex with. Let's see who you fantasise about (5 Points)

Enema
- Give yourself a Milk Enema (10 Points)
- Give yourself a Milk Enema and drink it (15 Points)
- Make an album on Getdare showing the users how to give and do enemas. Use yourself as the model (10 Points)

You can do one dare from that list, you can do all the dares on that list! The more dares you do, the more points you get. I won't be looking for your picture proof. Please keep using this thread to update us on your progress and let us know where we can find your proof! Five more categories will be coming out in a couple of days!

Everyone is currently on 0. Who will be first to climb the ladder?
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
Old 10-01-2019, 11:14 AM   #9
Sloppysub

Sounds fun! Can’t wait to play!

Limits: extreme pain, public, permanent, anal

Skype me: sloppysub
Sloppysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 02:18 PM   #10
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Who's going to be first to climb the board? Who's going to be the first to get points!

Advertisements
Kink Talk