Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Lounge Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2015, 06:20 PM   #1
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default I'm Going, Are You?

I'm not sure if this will catch on but I'm going to try it anyway. This is a game I used to play on youth group trips all the time and I think it's fun we'll see if it works and if people can follow directions.

Here's the deal I will start with a statement something like "I am going to New Orleans and I am bringing a kangaroo." Now how do you proceed from there? Well let's say my slave (Alexis Rune) wants to play this game and says I am going to New Orleans and I am going to bring a ladder." Now at this point in time I would determine whether Alexis could go to New Orleans based on what they're bringing and the pattern that I have already established. And in this case I would say Alexis, you can't go. Now if my good friend jlstockton25 comes along and wants to play the game and she says "I'm going to New Orleans and I'm going to bring a jellyfish." And in this case based on what she says she's bringing and the pattern I have established I could say she could go. The pattern in this example is of course anything that starts with the first letter of our getdare username. Since ladder does not start with the letter a, Alexis couldn't go and since jellyfish starts with the letter j jlstockton25 could go, and of course since I started the pattern I could go.

I hope everything is with me so far. So how does the game progress? Well people will guess only once per day and they're not allowed to say anything that somebody has already tried to bring. At midnight (my time zone) everyday I will post who can go. If at any time someone can guess what the pattern is you need to send a pm to me, DON'T POST IT ON THIS THREAD, and I will tell you if you're right or wrong. If you're right I will announce it on here and you get to pick the next pattern and you will do the same thing I have done announce who can go and what words until the next person guesses correctly via pm and so forth. DO NOT START YOUR OWN PATTERN UNLESS YOU HAVE WON! Please follow these instructions otherwise this will be chaos.

I hope everyone understands this and that this will be a fun game and will go on for a while. If you don't understand please pm me or let me know and I'll try to explain it. And of course I will start the first pattern.

I am going to the party at Komodo Jones' house and I am bringing fire.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk