Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-22-2019, 12:04 PM   #121
LinoySlave

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing). Thats an easy one, others men sperm is the best !
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat. Both are actually ok
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

Happy to be a Slut - Slave - Cumdump - Trash - Fuckdoll - Pet - Whore in this world
xx ** Ask me about my cookies ** xx
LOVES & LIMITS - My Calender - Rules - PM Dares
BDSM Test - PC Control - Sex Map
LinoySlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 12:43 PM   #122
Peachybaby
getDare Sweetheart

Would you rather?

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
Mummified and gagged
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
Asshole
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
Lick a public toilet seat
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
Hot tub
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
Not be allowed to use a toilet
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
Get myself shaved by a total stranger
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
Inside my toilet
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
Naked skydiving (sounds cool lol)
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
Market square
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
Tie others up
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
Force fed for a week
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.
Spread eagle to my bed
Peachybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 11:06 PM   #123
rhl
getDare Succubus

Would you rather?

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
mummified and gagged, the thought of that much seem is...
I don't think my ass will take it, I don't know mouth will but I'll go for the throat fuck
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
I've been forced to lick toilet bowl already, so I'll go for a meal on their feet
being blocked folks sounds good, and a mouth is a mouth, who cares what seen it's behind the mouth
I'll do the public toilet, is the toilet all glass also?
I'll Forgo trimming
in the toilet, I don't think many will watch and who cares if they do
I don't think I would be able to jump out of a plane, so I'll take the makes horse back. This year I plan on doing a naked bike ride, maybe on the unicycle
Stocks, I've always wanted to experience this
I like being tied up so I'm not sure if I would like to not be allowed to be tied up.
is every meal mouth fed by a different stranger? I'll take the force feeding, I assume in will have no say and it might be dog or cat food
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed
I hate the smell of peanut butter, I'll Lego for spread eagle
Old 03-04-2019, 03:58 PM   #124
running_man

Sperm is too tough... better the first one
Definitely asshole, although 1 hour seems quite tough to me
Toilet, no way. That's why I take the first one.
I would give it a try.
I'll take the lesser evil, the first one
Well, as never shaving again is not an alternative to me, I would take the risk of number one.
The first one as the chance of showing my face is smaller.
I think I wouldn't dare to jump, well... which means a show in the park
Katie - does locked in stocks mean naked or clothed? If number two was for one day I would go for it. One week sounds too tough to me.
Prefer being tied up
Oh no, not from a strangers mouth which means number one
For sure the last one.
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 10:52 PM   #125
EternalInsomnia

1.I would rather be mummified and gagged for 24 hours
2.I would rather be throat fucked for 1 hour straight (I would hate that tho)
3.I would rather t something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
4. I would rather be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone
5. I would rather use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week
6. I would ratehr always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger
I would rather have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
I would rather go naked skydiving
I would rather be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you
10. I would rather only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life .
11 I would rather be force fed anything for a week O
12. I'd rather sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.
EternalInsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 03:01 PM   #126
AnotherGinger

These are some good questions!

kik: ginger_whore

Likes: denial/orgasm control, humiliation, cbt, bondage, pain, toilet control, hidden public, breathplay, stress positions
Dislikes: risky public, corner time, body writing, line writing
Soft Limits: Piss drinking, extreme public
Hard Limits: permanent, family, scat, anything that'd get me arrested, wetting, mess
AnotherGinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 03:35 PM   #127
sissyBrittx

mummified and gagged
Ass fucked for an hour
eat something off a stangers feet
naked in a hot tub
toilet with all glass walls
always shaved by a stranger
shower, showing body and face
naked horseback riding (if it wouldnt get me arrested lmao)
locked in a tiny cage in the basement
only be tied up myself
force fed for a week
naked and tied spread eagle

Was fun, thanks!

Im looking to be trained and locked in chastity, if interested message me on kik or send a pm <3

Likes:chastity, crossdressing, humiliation, anal, orgasm denial, ruined orgasms, grinding/humping pillows, hypnos, parental controls, bedtimes, want to be forced into diapers

Limits: pee, blood, scat, findom,illegal,animals, messy
sissyBrittx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 05:13 PM   #128
ChastisedBaby

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing). While the cum bath sounds fantastic, and is a fantasy, it would be unrealistic and incredibly uncomfortable after a while
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight. Throat fucking would get very old, very fast.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.. I just don’t like feet, no big reason
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex. I would love that so much, it would be so frustrating and amazing.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else). If I’m not allowed to go to the toilet,that is a great excuse to wear diaper 24/7
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again. I much prefer being shaven, the stranger thing doesn’t bother me too much
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face. That sounds hot, I might even do a little more than shower
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park. Asuming I won’t get in trouble, that sounds really fun and something I would like to try
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl. I hate dog food and would hate being stuck in a cage for a WEEK
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life. While I am a switch, being tied up is way more fun.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week. Force fed, the second option is just disgusting
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed. No messy for me, peanut butter is just annoying.

Likes/Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89112

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85032

Please send me a dare and I will send one in return

Kik: littlemendel
ChastisedBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 06:12 AM   #129
little_red

I fancied doing this, so I'm bringing it back.

1. ...be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
The bath of sperm sounds absolutely horrific.

Not gonna lie, I think the friction of the assfucking thing would make you bleed if it was for that long. Sounds awful.

...like a nice, fancy, clean hotel toilet seat

I'm lucky that being bisexual, my non-preferred sex is still a preferred sex.

I've camped before. I can be creative.

Lol - I go for salon waxes. I am very much used to having a total stranger sort me out down there.

This was difficult. If there was NO chance of showing your face, I'd pick the first one. But since there is, that would be way more embarrassing if people found out it was me. Luckily, I have a bath, so I don't even need to use the shower. If I did, it would be a much better view anyway.

That would be fucking cold, but awesome.

I've done a week water fast before. I can ignore the dog food.

Yep. Fine with me.

The thought of eating someone from another's mouth makes me nauseous. I'll take the force feeding, hopefully they'd be kind.

Honestly, that sounds kind of hot.

a chubby lil bisexual slut
little_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 01:57 AM   #130
LingerieAnal
Account Banned

LingerieAnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 02:12 AM   #131
sexysoni

1. submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).

2. ... I let my asshole fucked for 1 hour straight .

3. ... I would lick a public toilet seat.

4. ... That's a tough one.. i would be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of my non-preferred sex.

5. ... I would go with not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (i must go some place else).

6. ... always get my pubic hair shaved by a total stranger

7. ...i would have a permanent public webcam inside my toilet facing up which hardly shows my face

8. ...i will go naked skydiving , i really wanna do it hehe

9. ... I prefer be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.

10. ... only ever be allowed to be tied up myself for the rest of my life..

11. . only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.

12. ... sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

Likes & Limits

PM DARES

Edges Counter- Total remaining (7650/7650) on 07/26/20
sexysoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 03:40 AM   #132
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you Jaro, for these questions.

Mummified,
although I would feel terrible afterwards. But it would be a nice idea to imagine how this bath is made, one should write a story about that.

Asshole fucked,
and I have to confess, that I would love it.

Toilet seat,
if I can choose which one. Although I love feet, they have to be female for me and well looked after

Hot tub,
I have no problem with not touching, I love to just look as well.

Glass walls,
although I am not used to use a toilet while others watch, I would try it. One year in my garden - no.

Get the hair shaved,
I just dont like long hair on my balls, and the idea of being shaved sounds interesting to me ;-) But the 'always-never'-decision made this one hard.

Toilet,
if I can make some people happy, why not? No face, no problem. But the other option would also work for my exhibitionistic heart. Just not toilet AND face.

Horseback ride,
but I would have to learn this before. Your typo ('pubic park') is very funny.

Market square,
simply because I am a vegetarian with exhibitionistic tendencies :-)

Tied up myself,
because the subby part of me is dominant :-)

Strangers mouth,
if I can decide, that he/she should not chew the food. This was a hard one for me, but because I am quite picky about my food (see above) I chose the second one.

Peanut butter,
why not? I'd love the action of being covered, but would surely hate peanut butter afterwards :-) The second option would be too painful for me.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:20 PM   #133
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

Would you rather?

I think submerged in a bath of cum i'd hope the straw was substantial so it was semi easy to breath through.

In the ass for 1 hour. I do not like things in my throat.

Eat something from a strangers feet. Local public toilet seats are gross or stolen.

Blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a BJ that sounds HOT

Not be allowed to use a Toilet for a year, hopefully nappies or litter trays are okay.

Have my pubic hair shaved by a stranger. I could not go without trimming it it itches too much.

Permanent public webcam in my toilet facing up.

Honestly I would rather neither but I will go with the horseback ride just because skydiving is terrifying.

Locked in stocks for a day, Dog food is gross.

Only ever be tied up myself

Only eat food and drink from a strangers mouth,

I guess the peanut butter, neither are that appealing but I like to move in my sleep so I picked that one.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 02:33 AM   #134
Patience

It's about the same anyway, only my skin might come out nicer after the bath

2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat
fucked for 1 hour straight.

Let the girl breathe yo!

Unless a bucket in the bathroom is allowed..

Found something I want to do now.

The tiny cage sounds uncomfortable

Better find some health guru force feed me ;-)

PM me | PM dares
Help me become an Anal Slut!

Not looking for a Dom or a sub
Please don't ask me about that

I don't do Kik or any other messengers

Not allowed to touch my pussy until I can take a good fucking in my ass

Patience is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Patience for this post:
Old 04-06-2019, 01:15 PM   #135
grambow

I would rather(whats in bold)

kik: rgrambow

grambow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk