Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 04-05-2011, 01:28 PM   #1201
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

Who says it's the Doctor's TARDIS?

On the other hand, it could be in the Doctor's TARDIS. There's lots of running around TARDIS corridors in Gaiman's episode, apparently, so it could be that they stumble across the coral room deep within Eleven's TARDIS
There is only one type Forty and the decor is too similar for it too be a completely new tardis.
Random thought, What if River Song is Ramona.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:31 PM   #1202
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Harkness View Post
There is only one type Forty and the decor is too similar for it too be a completely new tardis.
Random thought, What if River Song is Ramona.
How do we know there's only one Type 40? The Doctor aint always right (oh, hello, other Time Lord called the Master ).

Also, it could easily be a default "desktop theme" as Moffat calls them, inserted into a TARDIS.

Or, as I suggested, it could simply be a secondary control room now in the Doctor's TARDIS.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:44 PM   #1203
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Perhaps... That scene does rule out Rory from Certain Death i the first two parter.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:30 PM   #1204
jamness
Account Banned

Im just going to pitch in here with THE NEW DOCTOR IS COOL. Didn't like doctor who with old tennant, he got a bit dull. The new guys funny. I can't wait to see what he's going to do with a fez, in the christmas special
Old 04-07-2011, 02:25 PM   #1205
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Has anyone seen doctor Stew?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baWk1u9u0ug
Old 04-12-2011, 05:36 AM   #1206
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Radio Times Series 6 Previews

Spoiler:
(The Impossble Astronaut / Day Of The Moon)

For the first time since the show came back, we're starting with a two-parter. I said to our genius director Toby Haynes (The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang and A Christmas Carol), "Start like it's the finale", and my God, that's just what he's done. I'm not sure Doctor Who has ever felt bigger, bolder or madder. The Doctor, Amy, Rory and River in the Valley of the Gods, Nixon's White House, Area 51 and a strangely familiar spaceship. Oh, and there's Alex Kingston diving backwards off a scyscraper.

Look, what else do you want from your television? Well, monsters, I expect. And oh, we've got monsters. The Silence, revealed at last. And I'd like to tell you about them. I really would. But I can't - I just can't. You'll see.

(The Curse Of The Black Spot)

Pirates in Doctor Who! Hugh Bonneville in a beard! Matt Smith in a stupid hat! Ooh, this one's got it all. Brilliant Seve Thompson (he wrote a Sherlock last year - good show, I hear) hinted to me he'd rather like to write a Doctor Who. And he hinted it every single day for the next six months. When I finally agreed (and he was kind enough to release my family from his garage), it was one of the smartest decisions I;ve made on this show.

This is Doctor Who in the grand tradition: spooky and clever and very funny. And new director Jeremy Webb did such a stellar job (on a real ship, by the way) that we locked the cutting-room door and told him he was staying to do another one straightaway. He's still crying. Tears of joy, I expect.

(The Doctor's Wife)

"Fear me - I've killed hundreds of Time Lords."
"Fear me - I've killed all of them".

Remember those lines from the trailer? Well, this is the one they come from. At last Proper Writing God Neil Gaiman steps on board the TARDIS. Now if you know Neil's work (and if you don't, what's the matter with you?) then you already know he's a Doctor Who fan. You can just sense it in every line, every joke, every spooky moment - and look at his hair! It's funny, but as one of the most famous novelists in the world, writing an episode of a television show should feel like a big departure for him - but actually it feels like he's coming home.

And it's a fact that all of the photos in existence of out studios, 82 per cent were taken by Neil on his one-day set visit. Ah, but I don't seem to have said anything about the plot or that title. Oh well!

(The Rebel Flesh/The Almost People)

"Oh dear," said Marcus Wilson, our steadfast and undefeatable new producer, looking at his BlackBerry. "The roof's fallen in." "What do you mean?" we asked. "Oh, what's happened this time?""No, it's not a metaphor," said Marcus, wearily. "It's the roof. It's actually fallen in!" For a shoot that involved a collapsing location and, for a while, a director (hello, Julian Simpson!) on painkillers and a walking stick, this is a craker of a two-parter.

Get behind the sofa now - reserve your place. If you, like me, have always longed for a movie abouot an alien shape-changer and an industrail dispute, this is the one for you. Yes it's The Thing meets Made in Dagenham - and a brief but terrifying insight into the mind of that king among television writers, Matthew Graham (Life On Mars/Ashes to Ashes) You'll probably want a little sit down afterwards.

(A Good Man Goes To War)

Want to find the most dangerous place in theuniverse? Easy. Harm a hair on Amy's head any just wait. But as the last of the Time Lords and the Lone Centurion blaze across galaxies to save the woman in both their lives, history is unfolding. In her cell, in Stormcage, River Song knows the time has come at last. She has a secret, and this is the day she tells it.

The battle of Demons Run has begun. And the Doctor's darkest hour is now.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:54 AM   #1207
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

6:00pm 23rd of April, Doctor Who, Part one in the series opener part two to be delivered 24th of April.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:33 PM   #1208
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
6:00pm 23rd of April, Doctor Who, Part one in the series opener part two to be delivered 24th of April.
Unconfirmed and unfortunately unlikely at the moment.

(That's a lot of U's.)
Old 04-13-2011, 09:18 AM   #1209
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Doctor Who: Seventh Doctor S24 Cosplay/Costume Replica

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=170627226759

Doctor Who Harlequin Miniatures: Doctors, TARDIS + More

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=170628045123

Doctor Who Collection Bundle (Books, DVDs, Merch, etc.)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...em=17062731309
Old 04-13-2011, 02:32 PM   #1210
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Spoiler:
The Cybermen return in 'A Good Man Goes To War
Old 04-13-2011, 03:31 PM   #1211
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Spoiler:
The Cybermen return in 'A Good Man Goes To War
...without the "C" plates
Old 04-14-2011, 02:19 PM   #1212
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Gone.... But the same design otherwise. Even the Same ranking system from the looks of it.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:32 PM   #1213
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Gone.... But the same design otherwise. Even the Same ranking system from the looks of it.
That 'CyberLord' black facemask looks completely stupid IMO.

Let's all thank Moffat for wasting money on Daleks when it was the Cybies who needed some love and updating.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:48 PM   #1214
drvaleyard
getDare Sweetheart

Red face Allons-y!

So I was downtown of my little town and I saw the Doctor walk by me. No, really, I saw a guy who looked just like David Tennant. I went up to him and shouted, "Allons-y!"

I got a weird look and the guy suddenly went from a walk to a jog pace. While trying to look like he did not hear me and darted into the local coffee shop.

I keep forgetting that Doctor Who is only a popular cult following in America.

My Return and Regeneration!

This has been moved to my blog.

I have been away for a while and needed a fresh start. So read my update and Hello again!

LGBT Community Thread

Last edited by drvaleyard; 04-15-2011 at 01:52 PM.
drvaleyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 03:05 AM   #1215
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Davgrant I think you'd likely get that same response anywhere you go if you go up and shout allonsy at people: at least I know many people would run away. Awesome to see look a likes tho: harkess is still trying to be one by the sound of his shopping list .

On other notes omg excited for dr who!!!!! SOOON.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
doctor who, torchwood