Old 06-27-2011, 10:11 AM   #106
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Interesting. Anyone else care to share?
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:33 PM   #107
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

I for one, fall under catergory 3. When I marturbate, I always take my hand away as soon as I've gone over the edge. When my boyfriend plays with me, I usually gently push (ok, actually the correct term is slap - though by now he's getting better at reading me and usually takes his hand away at just the right moment) his hand away and then he knows it's time to really get pumping to finish himself off.

I've tried recently to keep stimulating myself after my orgasm. It was impossible. My brain wouldn't let my hand get near my clit. I've never timed, but I reckon I need at least a 10 minutes break to be able to work up an orgasm again (maybe I should use a stopwatch next time to check).

My boyfriend tried once to keep going after I pushed his hand away. Once. He never tried again, probably because he ended up off the bed and on the floor (he did get fair warning before I put my feet to his shoulders and pushed ).

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:20 AM   #108
dysphemism

I can go for a very long time. It was hard at first, but if I just grit my teeth I can keep going (and coming!). Sometimes it gets to the point where I'm just continually orgasming with every sensation and after a while I just can't take it anymore.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE making a partner stay inside me until they get hard again. It feels SOOOOOO good.
Hard limits-pee, scat, blood, family, kids, face pictures,
dysphemism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:42 PM   #109
veutb

>So, which one are you? Can you keep going without a break after you orgasm?
No.

>Have you ever tried?
Yes, it wasn't nice.

>Is there a particular technique that works better or worse? Something that makes you less sensitive?
I don't know any.

>Is the intense feeling good, or is it just too much?
Sometimes too much.

Limits: obvious public nudity, people I know, messy, anything permanent
veutb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:37 PM   #110
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysphemism View Post
I can go for a very long time. It was hard at first, but if I just grit my teeth I can keep going (and coming!). Sometimes it gets to the point where I'm just continually orgasming with every sensation and after a while I just can't take it anymore.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE making a partner stay inside me until they get hard again. It feels SOOOOOO good.
Very interesting....hadn't heard about staying inside until the guy gets hard again. I bet that's an incredible feeling.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:59 PM   #111
i love new things

nooo way! I can't keep going after orgasm. I get way too sensitive. One time, however, my girlfriend tied me up and kept jerking me. She wouldnt stop until about 6 non stop orgasms! It was so painful but amaizing.

Strong limits: illegal, family, friends, people finding out, public (visible), poop, perminient, severe pain, messy, ice

Male/USA
LOOKING FOR A FEMALE SLAVE OR MISTRESS, PM ME IF INTERESTED!
i love new things is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:10 AM   #112
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave

I can keep going after an orgasm but I cannot feel anything. My prick becomes soft after a while no matter how hard I stroke. LOL. And also it hurts a bit to continue stroking even after cumming

I have never cum twice. I need a break to reproduce my ehh.. you know..

Last edited by yours_slave; 09-22-2011 at 10:13 AM.
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #113
AurelieCatena

I can have several consecutive vaginal orgasms. But with the clitoris, it becomes very sensitive and I do not bear it being touched once I have had an orgasm with it. But no problem to switch to vaginal stimulation. And later the clitoris can be touched again and I can have a new orgasm there.

Note that after two or three vaginal orgasms, I become so sensitive that I can have a new vaginal orgasm just by rubbing it from the outside, by rubbing my lower belly. (well, that's not me doing the rubbing... ;-) )

Likes: dirty talking, being insulted, humiliated on forums, body-writing, barefoot, hidden public.
Dislikes: Public, scat.

Female
AurelieCatena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:58 PM   #114
AMGWallHax

I always try to keep going after orgasm, but i just get too tired after about 10 minutes to keep going, mainly because i masturbate at like 12 am normally xD

People I (used to) skype with:
Dylan xX, seanpuppy, Wowwie, Kewai, Saphir, LilAngel.

Thanks for the memories.

<-- Ditto's cute aint it?
AMGWallHax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:28 AM   #115
bouymark

Send a message via MSN to bouymark

I'm very sensitive after experiencing an orgasm so tend not to be able to masturbate for a while. My g/f also is very sensitive when i make her cum with my mouth, although she can experience several orgasms when a finger is used.
bouymark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:47 AM   #116
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Interesting how different techniques can alter your post-orgasm sensitivity...
Old 10-10-2011, 12:39 AM   #117
Luuuke

So, which one are you? Can you keep going without a break after you orgasm?
I usually take a break.. But I can go further but it's very intense. My cock sometimes hurts and I have to fight against it becoming soft. Also I often experience, that I'm not in the mood to continue after the first orgasm.
However, I sometimes do it and I realised, that the second orgasm takes much more time to get to it but is also much more intense!

Have you ever tried?
Yes, from time to time I do.

Is there a particular technique that works better or worse? Something that makes you less sensitive?
I sometimes hold my cock more at the bottom part than at the top which is most sensitive. Starting to rub it at the bottom with two fingers decreases the pain.

Is the intense feeling good, or is it just too much?
It is both
Luuuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:13 AM   #118
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

I'm surprised by how many guys have tried to keep going....I know I sure as hell can't.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:25 AM   #119
lexora
getDare Sweetheart

I can, I masturbated and kept going a few times, I think I done up to 5 I am not sure but I know I done 4 times. I been trying to practice holding off mostly as best as I can, that be harder or going till I am about to cum then stop and do not touch again for a while did that for a week then never really finished off myself... but that is off topic.
lexora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:06 AM   #120
Desaparecido

I've tried with a short break, but also continued directly. It's fucking difficult, but I've been blackmailed by my mistress that time to send my pic (naked) and my name to a friend of her. She just let me know before coming, it was very intense..

Btw, try to ruin your orgasm and continue rubbing, once there is no cum coming out anymore. It gave me the most intense orgasms till now..

Dislikes (Punishment): Orgasm Denial, Cum Control, Pain (hard), Humiliation, Cock & Ball Torture, Crossdressing

Limits: Anal, Pee Control, Public, Family/Friends, Diapers, Messy
Desaparecido is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, masturbating, masturbation, orgasm