getDare Sweetheart

Ooh Melikey :3
Keep up the brilliant work :3

My Fetlife
Ask Me Anything
Aivey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 05:04 PM   #94
Vexus

Location: In my rightful place above the rest of you miserable peons.

So, I just speed read all of those chapters annnnd....

Unfortunately, I'm too brain-dead to do a nice critical review x_x;. However, I'm definitely impressed. Somehow you managed to make a borderline PWP unique in its own way and gripping to your audience. Like the detail, like the character development, like the humor aspect, and while you haven't quite succeeded in "creating a disturbance in my pants," I'd be forced to say you're not far off. :P

Vexxy Fiction Rating: 10/10 (For now..)

Dom 93%|Sadist 89%|Experimental 86%|Switch 57%|Masochist 57%|BDSM 46%|Exhibitionist/Voyeur 43%|Sub 39%|Degradation 18%|Vanilla
Vexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:22 PM   #95
Lez

Such a fun story! I wish that kind of thing happened to me in school. Admittedly, I have never jilled in a class. Clearly, that's what my girl pickup toolbox is missing.
Lez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:47 AM   #96
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 8. On The Couch

8. On The Couch

Once we got inside, a mute Katie sat me down in the lounge while she went off to change. Not wanting to mess with their remote, I sat back gazing blindly at some game show while worrying about the implications of Katie’s quietness. Was she mad at me for embarrassing her so much? Coming to her senses and wondering why she’d ever invited me over, ever spoken to such a pervert?

I needn’t have worried. Katie soon returned from her room, now dressed in a white spaghetti strap dress - a few telltale signs gave away that she had her blue bikini back on, strings tied this time. Instead of picking out a nearby seat, she walked straight over and curled up against me on the couch, her head on my lap.

My hand automatically began stroking her hair, causing Katie to purr - yes, she actually purred, convincingly at that - and nuzzle against my thigh as we half watched the TV, half watched each other silently.

‘I love your extensions,’ Katie murmured after awhile, reaching up and taking hold of one of my pink hair extensions between her fingers.

Yes, I have pink hair extensions.

No, I’m not a pink loving girly girl.

I just thought they were kind of cool. Cool in the awkward nerdy sense that has nothing to do with the fashion that’s actually cool. My actual hair is a dirty blonde, if you’re curious; it’s wavey and refuses to ever behave. I mixed in the pink extensions to liven it up a little. Let’s face it; pink looks better even on a tomboy like me than something like orange. I never expected anyone else to like my extensions - it wasn’t uncommon for me to get a few snarky remarks about them - but Katie did.

‘Thank you, kitty,’ I replied.

I stroked her rare, perfect white gold hair. What I would have given for hair like that!

‘I wish I was a boy, so I could tangle fistfuls of your hair around my hands, pull your head back and make you scream as I rammed you doggystyle. Make you moan my name, make you beg for me to drag you about by your perfect, perfect hair.’

‘That’s what strap ons are for, mew,’ Katie replied.

I blinked, and looked into her eyes.

Katie was staring up at me, her expression neutral, eyes wide.

I realised what I’d done.

‘I just said that aloud, didn’t I?’ I asked in a horrified voice.

‘Yes’m,’ Katie replied calmly. ‘And if you were dressed up like a boy, I would bend over for your cock in any room or alleyway you wanted.’

‘I--’ I didn’t know what to say.

Katie, however, didn’t seem to mind that she’d rendered me speechless. She just threw her arms around my neck, and kissed me deeply.

I’d like to write something like “my world exploded,” but let’s be honest - your first kiss with someone isn’t like that. There weren’t any stars colliding. There’s a vague sense of warmth and wetness and softness, but realistically, there’s only one thing going on during that very first kiss: your mind screaming at you to not fuck it up.

My eyes went wide when Katie’s lips first met mine, but I snapped them closed, because, well … it’s the thing to do, right? No one wants to keep their eyes open kissing and have the other person open theirs and look into yours wondering why your eyes are still open, and then stop kissing you feeling like they’ve done something wrong, and-- Yeah, I think it’s clear enough how my mind was working right then: not very well, racing with anxiety.

But the kiss continued - it was lots of little kisses really - and soon I relaxed into Katie’s rhythm, and clumsy lips began to move in sync. A kiss, a kiss, a little longer kiss, a flick of the tongue, soft lips and hot breath and as our kisses became longer, her mouth to slip my tongue into. I stopped thinking, throwing myself into it all; her lips, our kiss.

My hands massaged up and down Katie’s back; her hands were still wrapped tight around my neck. Our lips met again and again, our gasps between kisses becoming rushed and more audible. Each kiss became longer, our lips opening, giving our tongues space to dance with each other, exploring into each other as we pushed closer and closer to one another.

Then we were tumbling down off the couch, rolling and giggling and then kissing and kissing, me on my back, Katie on top of me, her legs straddling my body, her calves gripping at my sides. My hands were around her neck, pulling her down so that her hair would fall around my face in a white gold rain around me, bringing her lips closer to kiss again.

And again, and again, and again. I could never get enough of her lips, of the moans, of the sounds of our kissing, of every little noise she made. All I wanted was Katie, and more, and more, and more of her. I wanted her lips, and I had them, pressed against my own. I wanted her body, and I had that too, pinning me down on the floor.

My hands tugged Katie’s dress up, my fingers roaming all over her bared back, exploring every inch of her skin that I could get my paws on. I was panting between kisses, my chest tight with the press of her breasts against mine.

But then she was lifting herself up a bit, giving me room to suck in a lungful of hair. I arched my back to push my chest up after her. Katie simply grinned and took the opportunity to pull my t-shirt up.

I have to admit that despite all we’d done this afternoon, I turned bright red as my bra was uncovered; I’d kissed a girl before, but this was the first time anyone had ever begun to strip off my clothing.

Last edited by Leopard; 04-26-2011 at 04:36 AM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:06 AM   #97
Vexus

Location: In my rightful place above the rest of you miserable peons.

Vexxy Fiction Rating: 10/10

Still. 'Nuff said.

Dom 93%|Sadist 89%|Experimental 86%|Switch 57%|Masochist 57%|BDSM 46%|Exhibitionist/Voyeur 43%|Sub 39%|Degradation 18%|Vanilla
Vexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:09 AM   #98
honeyness
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent post again - but you are mean for cutting off at that point!

Loving that you aren't rushing into the sex stuff that a lot of people will want, I like the character building! Also really like the reality written in to the first kiss, overall awesome again!

moar please x x

19/Female/UK
I will not cam/dare/sub/dom you so don't ask!
But if you want a friendly chat or help on anything at all then drop me a PM

s/M advice Threads of note Ask me Anything
Honey is naturally occuring like other awesome shit like Tornados and Girls with spongy hymens
honeyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:27 AM   #99
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Omg Leo meanie!!! I want more please!!!!! That's amazing

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:55 AM   #100
ffgamer
getDare Sweetheart

wow best post yet i so want a kittie like katie
Old 04-26-2011, 07:25 AM   #101
May

Ooooohh, cliffhanger!! Harsh...

BUT, this was an incredible post! Keep up the amazing work

(P.S.: When you publish this, I want a copy!!!!)

}Fiction{ .Angel.
~Fetlife~
~Blog~

I swear we cannot wake up from this hell that we live in.
But when the sun finally hits our face, we see that we were only reflections of reflections left by our predecessors.

This is what it feels like.
This is disintegration.
This is what it feels like.
This is isolation.

[11:58:01] raziel1988: ‹@May› the getdare radio mascot. (unofficially)
May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:40 AM   #102
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

Grrr, cliffhangers are annoying -_-
Seriously, amazing work, keep going
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Embii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:54 AM   #103
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

love it hope for more nice cliff hanger
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:48 AM   #104
zac
getDare Sweetheart

AMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ....must i say anymore? XD xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:20 AM   #105
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, seriously amazing writing!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk