Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-09-2012, 06:18 PM   #91
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

You get one pair of socks for the rest of the month (maybe 2). If what you wear to work isn't what you would wear elsewhere, you will get one pair for work, and another pair for all other times. If using 2 pairs, you will use the all other times socks for the rest of this dare.
You will cum twice a day. You will put a sock over your cock and cum into the sock. The second time, use the other sock. You will also put the other sock in your mouth and suck on it while you are jerking off. Do this every day so each sock receives a load every day.
You may not wash these socks until September 1st. You will wear them all the time, except for the shower (and work if you are doing two pairs) and when you use them for jerking off. Everywhere: at the gym, to bed, while having sex, or what ever.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:52 PM   #92
XXX-boi

Here's your sock dare:

You get one pair each 72 hours.
First, they stay on your feet for 24 hours (except when you shower).
Next, they stay in your underwear for 24 hours. You're not allowed to take it ff oto piss, but I'll be nice and let you shit normally.
The final 24 hours is your one in three day chance to cum - cum in them in the morning, wear them all day, then cum again in the evening while gagged with the socks.

If you can't cum the second (or first) time, you jave to wear them for the next three days too. Continue until you've managed 4 pairs of socks.

Be nice to me, boys...

Things I'm ok with: diaper, public.

limits: family,permanent, face pics, scat, animals, blood, Blackmail, illegal, piss.
XXX-boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:57 AM   #93
joepow

Were 2 piers of socks on you're feet for a week no taking off for nothing not even shower and every time you want to drink this week take off your most inner left sock and pure your drink through it and then drink it
No public no pics no anal no cuming no public crossdresing
LOOKING FOR A DARE SLAVE PM IF INTRISTED
DO WANT TO CONTROLL MY UNDERWERE AND SOCKS OR DO YOU ME TO CONTROL YOUR'S WHANT TO BE MY SLAVE OR YOU WANT ME AS A SLAVE JUST PM ME
joepow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:05 PM   #94
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Put a ball in your sock. Tape your cock to your stomach. Now holding the open end of your sock, swing it and hit your balls 25 times with the ball as hard as you can.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:57 PM   #95
Aloha

Put thick wool socks over your hands. Then tape around your ankles so you can't strip them off easily.

After 2 hours you're allowed to remove them. Don't use a gag, because you may need your mouth to remove the tape.
Aloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:47 AM   #96
Aloha

Has anyone a dare for me?
Old 10-21-2012, 09:48 AM   #97
joepow

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXX-boi View Post
Here's your sock dare:

You get one pair each 72 hours.
First, they stay on your feet for 24 hours (except when you shower).
Next, they stay in your underwear for 24 hours. You're not allowed to take it ff oto piss, but I'll be nice and let you shit normally.
The final 24 hours is your one in three day chance to cum - cum in them in the morning, wear them all day, then cum again in the evening while gagged with the socks.

If you can't cum the second (or first) time, you jave to wear them for the next three days too. Continue until you've managed 4 pairs of socks.

Be nice to me, boys...
I liked this one so u get to do it aslo
DO WANT TO CONTROLL MY UNDERWERE AND SOCKS OR DO YOU ME TO CONTROL YOUR'S WHANT TO BE MY SLAVE OR YOU WANT ME AS A SLAVE JUST PM ME
Old 10-21-2012, 10:35 AM   #98
Aloha

Okay, I'll do it. However, has anyone a dare I can do tonight, that means no long-term dare?

But first, here's your dare:

Soak your socks in water. Roll a die and multiply by 10. The result determines how many minutes you'll walk around in your home wearing these socks only. Then put them in your mouth and tape it shut for half an hour.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:56 PM   #99
Faskwa
getDare Sweetheart

Cut the toe part off of all of your socks.

For me, I want a long term dare. :P
Faskwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:52 PM   #100
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Wear a sock on you penis for 24 hours.
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:02 PM   #101
Loo

wear the same pair of socks until next friday, then take them off and smell them. Afterwards clean them with your mouth only until they aren't stinking anymore and there's no visible dirt left on them. You must get this done before saturday.

Dislikes, but interested in: gross & disgusting, feet/shoes/socks etc., all kinds of dirt, toilet slavery, moderate pain (whipping, slapping)
Limits: Drawing blood, extreme pain like cbt or nipples, purely sexual stuff (jerk off instructions,), full public and illegal stuff of course
Loo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:07 AM   #102
hovie907
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to hovie907 Send a message via Yahoo to hovie907

When in public, just shove your socked feet into the toilet...
Will do: wedgies, swirlies, ball busting, gut punching, nipple torture/purple nurple myself, shoe licking, sock gagging, messy, writing on myself with perm marker, time control dares and plunger/marker anal dares. Beat this loser good!

Will attempt humiliating public or semi public dares. If I'm dared something to do in public, better make it humiliating and embarrassing.
hovie907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:32 AM   #103
joepow

Soak your socks in water. Roll a die and multiply by 10. The result determines how many minutes you'll walk around in your home wearing these socks only. Then put them in your mouth and tape it shut for half an hour.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:08 AM   #104
SissySlave93

Wear the same socks for the next 3 days and get them as sweaty as possible. Then gag yourself with them.

23/Sissy/UK

PM me 'FILTHY' and I'll spend 10 minutes cleaning the nearest toilet with my tongue.

Toys: Lovense Hush Buttplug, Inflatable Plug, 5" Jelly plug. Realistic dildo, squirting dildo. Collar & leash set, ring gag & bone gag/collar set. Ankle & Wrist cuffs. Nipple clamps.

KiK: SSY1993
SissySlave93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:03 PM   #105
cutecat

put a pair of dirty socks in your mouth for 5 mins.
cutecat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, socks