Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-18-2021, 11:01 AM   #61
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillaWilds View Post
It was very difficult, but I managed to stay on for the full half hour--my nipples and cunt are very sore, unsurprisingly!

Thank you for the task.
Maybe try tomorrow for 45 mins and then daily for a hour
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 11:21 AM   #62
WillaWilds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Maybe try tomorrow for 45 mins and then daily for a hour
I'll do that!

Thank you for the task.

Likes and Limits are right here

Here's a list of toys and tools at my disposal; the list is a work in progress and may not include everything I have. Feel free to ask.

PM me dares--the details are here!

And you can also participate in my orgasm denial challenge here (ends 7/22)

Control whether I get to eat or not (ends 7/24)
WillaWilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 01:31 AM   #63
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

This time I want you put 3 alligator clips on each pussy lip, then use cords to tie these to your big toes so you can only stand with your knees bent, your knees should be at about a 90 degree angle.
Now your Mistress should secure your hands behind your back and your ankles similar to before to keep your legs about 24 inches apart, or use a spreader bar if you have one.
Now your nipples should be attached to something over your head again to keep you on your feet, the cords should be tight while you're standing with your legs bent.
Now your Mistress should use 2 very hot chillies, the hottest you can find, split them open and rub and massage your clit with each one, when she's rubbed your clit with them for a while she should insert them in your pussy. If you can't find chillies then use the hottest chilli sauce you can find.

You'll stay like that for 30 minutes, if you stand up and pull the clips off your pussy or drop down and pull them off your nipples then your Mistress should punish you, re-apply the chilli and make you start again. This should continue until you've maintained the position for 30 minutes.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 02:11 AM   #64
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
This time I want you put 3 alligator clips on each pussy lip, then use cords to tie these to your big toes so you can only stand with your knees bent, your knees should be at about a 90 degree angle.
Now your Mistress should secure your hands behind your back and your ankles similar to before to keep your legs about 24 inches apart, or use a spreader bar if you have one.
Now your nipples should be attached to something over your head again to keep you on your feet, the cords should be tight while you're standing with your legs bent.
Now your Mistress should use 2 very hot chillies, the hottest you can find, split them open and rub and massage your clit with each one, when she's rubbed your clit with them for a while she should insert them in your pussy. If you can't find chillies then use the hottest chilli sauce you can find.

You'll stay like that for 30 minutes, if you stand up and pull the clips off your pussy or drop down and pull them off your nipples then your Mistress should punish you, re-apply the chilli and make you start again. This should continue until you've maintained the position for 30 minutes.

I like this but I’m thinking that you should add an alligator clamp to your clit after application of the chilli or hot sauce an also attach it to the spreader bar (a broomstick works good for a spreader bat
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 08:43 PM   #65
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

This dare lasts for 15 minutes, during which time your breathing is restricted to the following cycle:

1) put your alligator clips on your nipples

2) shock your clit

3) place your hands on your head

4) inhale (keeping hands on head)

5) jump in place (keeping hands on head)

6) shock each alligator clip

7) remove the alligator clips

8) exhale

9) lie down on the ground.

If you breath out of cycle, keep going, but keep track of the number of failures.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 05:05 AM   #66
toecuff

It is enough, you tortured your little clit too much in a short period. Now, put needles through your both labias, tie a rope around outer sides or put rubber bands and shut your pussy for at least 6 hours to make it rest. Don't forget to pierce through the clit or at least clit hood.

You should disinfect your pussy before and after using alcohol. Optionally, you may insert a toy of your choice.
toecuff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasm denial, pain (pussy), pain slut, stress relief, torture me