Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-15-2021, 05:34 PM   #1
WillaWilds

Female 24F, Sadists Wanted for Orgasm Denial and Torture

Hey all; I'm looking for some fun, creative ways to torture myself. The torture can be anything from length of orgasm denial and number of edges, to sticking needles in my clit and squeezing it in a vise as hard as I can, or jerking it around with pliers.

My last orgasm was January 28th, and I'm schedule for an orgasm on the 28th of July; do with that what you will!

This isn't for any punishment, just something both my owner and I think will be fun.

Some rules; unfortunately, I--or rather, my owner is not inclined to permanently ruin my clit, so I might have to put off more brutal dares if they're right next to eachother, so I have a little time to recover so there's no lasting damage. I'll let you know if I have to put off the dare though, so you won't be left wondering.

This thread will end on 7/22 as well, until I work through the backlog of the more brutal dares, and after that, I'll start a new thread.

Likes and Limits are right here

Here's a list of toys and tools at my disposal; the list is a work in progress and may not include everything I have. Feel free to ask.

PM me dares--the details are here!

And you can also participate in my orgasm denial challenge here (ends 7/22)

Control whether I get to eat or not (ends 7/24)

Last edited by WillaWilds; 07-15-2021 at 08:52 PM.
WillaWilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 09:37 PM   #2
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

I think using a vice grip on your little nub is an excellent idea. Get it as tight as you can manage and let it hang off you for 5 minutes.
This should be extremely brutal, good luck.

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sir Cap for this post:
Old 07-15-2021, 09:48 PM   #3
WillaWilds

I did as you said, Sir Cap; I twisted the vise as tightly as it would go, until my clit felt like it was being crushed, and let it hang for five full minutes. It is a jeweler's hand vise so it's not that heavy, so the hanging part wasn't the worst part.

Thank you.

Here's a list of toys and tools at my disposal; the list is a work in progress and may not include everything I have. Feel free to ask.

The following user says Thank You to WillaWilds for this post:
Old 07-15-2021, 09:50 PM   #4
Sissy_Jessica

Put as many clothe pins as possible and twist each clothe pin 10 times
Then like this do jumping jacks with blindfold on
50 jumping jacks

After that ask master to spank on your clit to remove the clothe pins
All the pins must be removed by spanking only

Loves: Bondage, Femdom, Forced Sissification
Dislikes: Piss shower/soaking, Hard Pain, Hidden Public, Cum Eating
Limits: Full Public, Face, Friends, Family, Scat, Piss Consumption, Blood, CBT, Blackmail, Identity, Actual Sex

Toys: (Somewhat Limited)

Kik: Jessica_the_Sissy

Message me a dare on kik, and if I don't respond within 2 hours I will do the dare for you

BDSM Test Results
Sissy_Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sissy_Jessica for this post:
Old 07-15-2021, 09:55 PM   #5
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=3035

Let all the spanks be on your clit instead of other places
And if anything off limit then it earns 1 day of denial(per card )
So if not possible 2 tasks so two day denial
The following user says Thank You to Heyythere04 for this post:
Old 07-15-2021, 10:08 PM   #6
WillaWilds

Ah, well unfortunately I do not have clothes pins; I do however have little binder clips, which is what I used instead. I managed to get nine all over my clit and clitoral hood, and I twisted each of them ten times for a total of ninety.

Then I put the blindfold on and did 50 jumping jacks as directed.

My mistress used a ruler to spank my clit, and had to be very brutal to knock them all off; my clit is very swollen and achy from all the punishment it's taken so far.

Thank you Sissy_Jessica.

Old 07-15-2021, 10:09 PM   #7
WillaWilds

Heyythere04; I am happy to do this task of course, but it may take some time and the details of it would be quite lengthy. When I'm finished, would you like a detailed report of everything, or just a general overview of how things went?

Thank you.

Old 07-15-2021, 10:12 PM   #8
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillaWilds View Post
Heyythere04; I am happy to do this task of course, but it may take some time and the details of it would be quite lengthy. When I'm finished, would you like a detailed report of everything, or just a general overview of how things went?

Thank you.
Dear I like good detailed report but you can submit the report when you are free (in a day),a general overview would be fine for now,after you have enough time just pm a detailed report

I know it will be time consuming,so for now general overview will do and then a full report
The following user says Thank You to Heyythere04 for this post:
Old 07-15-2021, 10:37 PM   #9
WillaWilds

If you want a full report, I'm happy to accommodate; I'm just writing everything down as I go along so I don't forget anything. I'll post it as soon as I've finished all the tasks.

Old 07-15-2021, 10:38 PM   #10
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
If you want a full report, I'm happy to accommodate; I'm just writing everything down as I go along so I don't forget anything. I'll post it as soon as I've finished all the tasks.
Okay
You want more brutal tasks or just this level?

And just respond to my pm
A good task it is
If done naked and position for 1 hour or 30 mins
Old 07-15-2021, 10:57 PM   #11
WillaWilds

My first card was an Ace of Diamonds, so I spanked my clit ten times with a belt.

The second was a five of Diamonds, so I spanked my clit with my hairbrush another ten times.

The third was a nine of Hearts; I don't have clothespegs, so instead I used binder clips to on my pussy, on my labia.

The fourth was an eight of Spades. A game that will let me cum and yet I cannot accept... so instead, my denial is extended one day by this.

My fifth was a six of Hearts. Again instead of clothespins, I used two binder clips on each of my nipples.

An Ace of Clubs was my sixth, so I fingered my ass for a few minutes.

I got a Jack of Clubs for my seventh, and then a Jack of Diamonds for my eighth!

My ninth was a five of Spades, so I stroked my clit through the next five tasks, stopping after the fifteenth card.

Ten was a nine of Clubs, so I used to fingers on my ass without lube, while I also kept stroking my clit.

Eleven was a Queen of Clubs, so nothing there. Twelve proved to be a King of Hearts.

Then thirteen was a five of Hearts, so I added another binder clip to each nipple, for a total of three on each.

Fourteen was a three of Hearts, so I attached three binder clips to the outer labia of my pussy

Fifteen was a Jack of Spades!

Sixteen was a six of Diamonds; I spanked my clit twenty times with a hair brush, rather hard; I knocked some of the clips off my pussy and had to put them back on.

Then seventeen was a two of Spades, so I just played with my aching clit for two minutes.

I got a Queen of Spades for eighteen, and then a King of Spades for nineteen.

My twentieth card, I got a nine of diamonds, and spanked my clit as hard as I could thirty times with the 'brush' side of the hairbrush, and again had to reattach several binder clips that were knocked off.

Twenty one was just a seven of Diamonds, so I drew another card. And then a seven of Spades, so I drew another card.

And then I finally landed on the Jack of Hearts, meaning I successfully finished the game.

It was both easier and harder than I expected; easier because I thought it would take longer and I would rack up more extended denial days than I did, but harder because of all the back-to-back tasks.

In total, I only added on extra day of denial.

Thanks for the task Heyythere04.

Old 07-15-2021, 11:01 PM   #12
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
My first card was an Ace of Diamonds, so I spanked my clit ten times with a belt.

The second was a five of Diamonds, so I spanked my clit with my hairbrush another ten times.

The third was a nine of Hearts; I don't have clothespegs, so instead I used binder clips to on my pussy, on my labia.

The fourth was an eight of Spades. A game that will let me cum and yet I cannot accept... so instead, my denial is extended one day by this.

My fifth was a six of Hearts. Again instead of clothespins, I used two binder clips on each of my nipples.

An Ace of Clubs was my sixth, so I fingered my ass for a few minutes.

I got a Jack of Clubs for my seventh, and then a Jack of Diamonds for my eighth!

My ninth was a five of Spades, so I stroked my clit through the next five tasks, stopping after the fifteenth card.

Ten was a nine of Clubs, so I used to fingers on my ass without lube, while I also kept stroking my clit.

Eleven was a Queen of Clubs, so nothing there. Twelve proved to be a King of Hearts.

Then thirteen was a five of Hearts, so I added another binder clip to each nipple, for a total of three on each.

Fourteen was a three of Hearts, so I attached three binder clips to the outer labia of my pussy

Fifteen was a Jack of Spades!

Sixteen was a six of Diamonds; I spanked my clit twenty times with a hair brush, rather hard; I knocked some of the clips off my pussy and had to put them back on.

Then seventeen was a two of Spades, so I just played with my aching clit for two minutes.

I got a Queen of Spades for eighteen, and then a King of Spades for nineteen.

My twentieth card, I got a nine of diamonds, and spanked my clit as hard as I could thirty times with the 'brush' side of the hairbrush, and again had to reattach several binder clips that were knocked off.

Twenty one was just a seven of Diamonds, so I drew another card. And then a seven of Spades, so I drew another card.

And then I finally landed on the Jack of Hearts, meaning I successfully finished the game.

It was both easier and harder than I expected; easier because I thought it would take longer and I would rack up more extended denial days than I did, but harder because of all the back-to-back tasks.

In total, I only added on extra day of denial.

Thanks for the task Heyythere04.

Is your clit red enough
And good luck that game got over earlier
I should have made the game longer,like all four jacks
Anyway good task and report
Old 07-15-2021, 11:03 PM   #13
WillaWilds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
Okay
You want more brutal tasks or just this level?

And just respond to my pm
A good task it is
If done naked and position for 1 hour or 30 mins
I'm game for more brutal tasks

You you want me to hold just one position for an hour or 30 minutes? What position do you want me to hold?

Old 07-15-2021, 11:04 PM   #14
WillaWilds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
Is your clit red enough
And good luck that game got over earlier
I should have made the game longer,like all four jacks
Anyway good task and report
Yes, my clit is very red and swollen; thank you

Old 07-15-2021, 11:06 PM   #15
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'm game for more brutal tasks

You you want me to hold just one position for an hour or 30 minutes? What position do you want me to hold?
1 hour
The position that I told in pm
And giving another task in pm too

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasm denial, pain (pussy), pain slut, stress relief, torture me