Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-06-2014, 02:21 PM   #61
itslate

Some accounts on here I don't understand (at least 3 active accounts are like this):
- Female
- Full face and body pics in the avatar and in the album
- Full on sexual content in their posts (like looking for a dom)
-> But having pictures, audio and video in their hard limits

I don't wanna ask them directly and I'm not talking about well established female users.
But lets play devil's advocate. Let's say they are real and are looking for a dom. What argument could they possibly have for not showing any proof picture?

Surprise me.
itslate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 02:31 PM   #62
SlyFoxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itslate View Post
Some accounts on here I don't understand (at least 3 active accounts are like this):
- Female
- Full face and body pics in the avatar and in the album
- Full on sexual content in their posts (like looking for a dom)
-> But having pictures, audio and video in their hard limits

I don't wanna ask them directly and I'm not talking about well established female users.
But lets play devil's advocate. Let's say they are real and are looking for a dom. What argument could they possibly have for not showing any proof picture?

Surprise me.

Some of them are are just worried about pics somehow containing enough info to leak their identity I guess... but really I agree with you. I can understand limiting it for just dares/random people, but especially if they want a long term dom and say no to pictures. They shouldn't have their pictures posted on the site at all if they don't like pictures with their dom, it doesn't make sense.

Dislikes:
Petplay, age play, scat, blood, blackmail

Limits:
illegal, permanent, social suicide

Full sexmap: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...adb98.51298601
SlyFoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 02:47 PM   #63
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

If a girl has pictures listed in the limits I don't really care. But, when they write an ad and have pictures listed as a limit, and they write a seperate reason of why they absolutely don't do pictures it rings alarm bells with me. Same goes for when pictures are bolded in a signature. It draws too much attention.
Jah Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 08:28 AM   #64
mashachan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Brother View Post
If a girl has pictures listed in the limits I don't really care. But, when they write an ad and have pictures listed as a limit, and they write a seperate reason of why they absolutely don't do pictures it rings alarm bells with me. Same goes for when pictures are bolded in a signature. It draws too much attention.
these posts make me mad and sad at the same time.

thats what you get when you did chat with to many people who start sending "their" picture after 2 messages.

Iam not talking about normal pictures.. but ppl dont ask for normal pictures.. and if they do.. you can count to 10 and they ask for another.. and another.. and so on. That happens soooooooooooooo often.

I realy donīt care anymore about it.. iam rather beeing called a fake as to provide some idiots with pictures. There are many reasons not to send pictures at the first or 2nd chat.

Btw... in this thread did post someone who did send me my own pictures as proof sheīs a female... just to bad i know the guy, who recieved my original pictures ( since there is always a lil stamp on my pictures ).

not here to pleasure you or for a cybersexsession.

i donīt like pmīs ^_^.. oh and i never read them

Last edited by mashachan; 12-14-2014 at 08:30 AM.
mashachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 09:52 AM   #65
CherryGirl201

As a female submissive on here this really surprises me. Pictures and videos are in my limit because I've had some prior really bad experiences with them before, but I have gotten closer to a few people on here and sent them anyhow.
It also explains why within my first week or so on here I got a LOT of people offering to be my dom or at least play a little - all male, and this is referring to the comments people have made about female submissives being less common. I find it odd and have never even THOUGHT about people faking a gender, especially because more female (and make honestly) doms that I've seen on here are looking for guys

Im looking for embarrassing dares ...I love being made a fool of and humiliated
likes: forced orgasms, anything that makes me blushy, pet play, HUMILIATION, wedgies, hypnosis
dislikes/punishments: bladder control, pain
limits: public, piss/poo drinking/eating, extreme pain

PM Dares Here!

Currently strictly denied by RedCamel, and I am not allowed to edge or orgasm. I am encouraged to rub rub rub as much as possible.
CherryGirl201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 10:31 AM   #66
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

@Mashachan:
What I meant was, if someone postes an ad, joined a couple of days ago and makes an overall bad ad. But does take the time to write a complete chapter on why she can't send pics, it just screams fake for me.
I have had loads of contact with girls that don't send pics, and I just trust them. I am not paranoid

@dminor78:
Yeah, it happens that people are lying online, it's just so easy to set up a fake account. Just look at Mashachan's btw. That's the worst kind, that uses someone else's pics to prove themselves.
Jah Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 04:15 PM   #67
BenC44

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstockton25 View Post
I don't think anyone pretends to be female with malicious intent. I think a lot of it is just boredom, they want companionship and know they won't get it if they're a male. It's not just gender that gets lied about here, a lot of times it's age or marital status too. I think it all boils down to wanting to be accepted, and "becoming" what they perceive to be desirable. It's harder for a married fifty year old male to find someone to play with, so they pretend to be a twenty something female to get people to talk to them. It's sad, but true.
Excellent post. It is highly annoying though

I dislike - disobedience, scat, extreme pain, blood

kik: tixsao

39/M/UK, currently seeking a slave/sub
BenC44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 12:03 PM   #68
PDavid

Great post indeed.

First thing first, I joined this website about a week ago and got already contacted by 3 "females" that are obviously fakers.

I always start with new "candidates" on webcam for proof - nothing else could be valid. Faking voice and photos was easy already 10 years ago.

Having been a Dom for many online female subs I can say for a fact that:

1) Female that are truly looking for something never hide - it's even amazing how much of themselves they put out there. I value that sincerity fragility and trust.

2) From the second there is any lil bit hidden even in an "artistic" way. It's a guy and that's bullet proof.

I don't have any problem with guys wanting to pretend being whatever - that's just not what I am interested in. I was really involved in the roleplaying scene and that gives amazing sensation, so I can understand the pleasure of "pretending". Now we sometimes do roleplays, but always with the female subs on cam "acting" the juicy bits of it.

I even had once a guy pretending to be a girl, camming and revealing himself for what it was. I then asked him why he would do that and he just said "I don't know". Which I guess is the most honest answer you can get to your question, my dear Itslate.

I'll add also that a lot of men pretend to be girls, because - and sorry ladies for this - a man knows way better what another man want to hear, do or be done to him. I'm sure that also applies to female pretending to be male chatting to girls.

I've also noticed that there are actually more real sub girls in real life and more sub man online.

At some stage of my life I could have even do a job out of it.

On my messenger there's a constant flow of subs, some last for weeks, other for years, and that's fine with me.

I guess your suffering of this situation has more to do with your expectation. We are never hurt by what happens but for realizing about how wrong we were imagining the way it would be, in the first place.

It's never about "why did you lie about loving me?" but really about "why was I stupid enough to believe you could love me?".

For my understanding of many years of being a dom, I'll say it is based entirely on trust and putting your whole self into the hands of someone you hardly know. It is risky in some way but the only path to find something rewarding and meaningful.

I truly had many times the full control on my subs life, and I guess what they get from it was that, at least in this harsh world, there is one person that proves to me everyday that I can trust him.

Every relationship carries a risk and a big part of unknown that should be acknowledge and accepted.

"I don't know who you are, but I am ready to try"

Our desires reveal the most fragile and vulnerable part of ourself.

The only question is, how much are you ready to risk to gain endless bliss.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	4810  
Old 01-27-2015, 02:54 PM   #69
Minago

As a male switch , who was searching for a slave to explore the dominant side a bit more. i got a female faker. I'm bisexual , so it didn't matter to me and they still did fake it. Thats something i wont ever really understand.
And nice thread so far.

Dislikes: Piss, Extreme Pain, Public, scat,

Limits : Family , Social suicide . Blood and the other standard things :P

I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Jan 18th

PM me "NO" : And i wlll add 1 day to my denial

PM me "DEEP" :I will deepthroat and gag 5 times

Pm me "BITCH" and I will slap myself across
the face as hard as I can

More PM DARES
Minago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 08:04 AM   #70
itslate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDavid View Post
Female that are truly looking for something never hide - it's even amazing how much of themselves they put out there.
Those girls are rare and precious. But I don't think that generalization is accurate. There are a few female friends of mine on here, who I trust are girls although I've never seen a picture of them.

Quote:
I even had once a guy pretending to be a girl, camming and revealing himself for what it was. I then asked him why he would do that and he just said "I don't know". Which I guess is the most honest answer you can get to your question, my dear Itslate.
I see what you mean. They might not think about why they are doing it. I still think there is a reason though, and there have been many insightful theories in this thread as to what those reasons might be.

Quote:
I truly had many times the full control on my subs life, and I guess what they get from it was that, at least in this harsh world, there is one person that proves to me everyday that I can trust him.
That is both very well said and true to its core. So the next question is: Can trust be a one way street? Because how you answer that question directly affects whether fakers might be able to pursue the same thing I am (see your quote), but just do it in a selfish way, or whether they are starting something that is doomed to fail and hurt themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minago View Post
And nice thread so far.
Right?
Old 01-28-2015, 08:24 AM   #71
choi

I have actually been wondering about this for some time, so thanks to everyone who posted their thoughts/insights.

also, I don't think a picture of someone's hands is necessarily hard "proof" that they are male/female. some girls just don't have very feminine hands and don't wear nail-polish and stuff all the time, whereas some males go to great lengths to make their hands look more feminine.
choi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 09:17 AM   #72
Pleasure_Slave

Though the argument of gender verification is perfectly understandable as reason of demanding a picture proof...
Somehow getting said request within, let's say, the first 5 messages inevitably ends up with a constant streak of "more pics, slut".
That... associated with the: "I'm you Master, now strip and skype/kik.... NOW".
call me crazy but if i am to fully put my trust into someone i want to make sure this person has my full safety and care in mind. Whereas MOST here just want to get a fast hard-on by "cpaiming" their prize immediately.

That is when the HUGE red flag gets into play...

Whilst many of you think all sub female on here are fakes, you might want to put yourselves into our place and understand that.. trust goes both ways... AND, furthermore... how about discussing about what you both want from this relationship? I'm confident good Doms would be able to weed out fakes.
Same applies to good subs... though our rejection apparently holds NO importance. .. when you "reject" possession all the while giving (what most feel) a good reason (in my case, exposure, blackmail, unsafe, limits invasion/disregard)... BEWARE... that is when gloves come off and you are called a fake (at best) or threatened...
You may see why a REAL sub may count to 100 (and then repeat 10 times) before venturing into gender verification again....
That being said...
I am real, the picture in my profile is real and if not believed... your loss, my gain...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM Dares List
Pleasure_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:44 PM   #73
mashachan

Quote:
Originally Posted by choi View Post
I have actually been wondering about this for some time, so thanks to everyone who posted their thoughts/insights.

also, I don't think a picture of someone's hands is necessarily hard "proof" that they are male/female. some girls just don't have very feminine hands and don't wear nail-polish and stuff all the time, whereas some males go to great lengths to make their hands look more feminine.
i would rather show my face as my broken fingers ( i do alot of sports and my fingers are gross ! ).

The best way.. gain trust.. and cam.. simply as it is. If some1 doesnt have a cam.. sorry.. that you are still living in 1995.. every smartphone got a cam and you can skypecam ( or make atleast a video saying hello or smt ).

Worst day so far.. that some1 send me my own modified picutres as proof he/she is female.. this was a huge downer for me.. and since then.. i donīt contact ppl on this board anymore.

The most stupid idea eva.. since i even use a facecapture.. on my kikaccount.

not here to pleasure you or for a cybersexsession.

i donīt like pmīs ^_^.. oh and i never read them
mashachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:57 PM   #74
subboi4Sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenC44 View Post
Excellent post. It is highly annoying though
with a straight Dom as hot as you are yourself, it's hard not to understand why some male slaves would pretend to be women to get your attention

27/M/gay/5'10"/145 lbs/PST

sub looking for a Brat Tamer

93% bondage receiver
86% brat
79% submissive
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=218353

Turn-on(s): bondage, cum control, CBT, TT/nipple play, role play, humiliation, hypnosis, etc. i like interacting with Doms who can go on cam

Limits: anal, scat, piss, blood, friends/family, sounding, clean shaving, permanent marks, etc.

subboi4Sir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 07:42 PM   #75
itslate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashachan View Post
Worst day so far.. that some1 send me my own modified picutres as proof he/she is female.. this was a huge downer for me.. and since then.. i donīt contact ppl on this board anymore.
I am against all generalization. Generally.

Seriously, this is really fucked up. But it doesn't mean all people on here are dishonest.

Advertisements
Kink Talk