Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-13-2011, 01:44 PM   #61
SkyeStari

Send a message via MSN to SkyeStari

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarasdm View Post
Hello everyone once again! Thank you AtticsToEden for your suggestions. Since you were so kind to provide me with some theme ideas. I will adopt one of them.

Hence the next theme of the week shall be... WET! This one can be done in your bathroom!

1. In order to get into the mood of the wet theme, you first need to be dressed in just your bra and panties. You are to first tease yourself through your panties until your panties are soaked with your own juices. After getting that wet, you are to put two ice cubes in your bra (one on each side) and let them melt slowly. To make this exciting, you are to edge twice before these ice cubes melt. Failure to do this would result in a penalty.

2. After you've all warmed up, strip off your undies, and put your soaked panties in your mouth. Now, clip one clothespeg on each of your nipples. Attach a string to the pegs and connect them to a disposable plastic cup. This should be pretty light.

3. Now to make this exciting, position yourself just in front of the shower. You are to clip a clothespeg to your clit, or to each of your pussy lips, and with a string tied to it, tie it to the waterpipe or your showerhead. Now turn on the water. The water should be as cold as you can take.

4. You should be at a distance where you need to pull your clit enough to make yourself feel slightly uncomfortable, but if you move towards the showerhead, water will start filling up the cups and your nipples will get pulled.

5. Edge yourself 3 times before you cum. If the cups drop from your nipples, pick them up, and attach them back again. Same principle applies to the peg at your clit.

Also, if you didn't manage to edge twice before the ice melted in your bra in step 1, you are to apply toothpaste to your nipples before continuing with step 2 onwards.

I hope that this one is fun for you ladies! Tell me how it went!

Cheers! =)
I actually did this one right before I joined the site, and it was amazing!

Likes: Semi-public, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, bondage, food (really want to experiment with this!), nipple play, teasing, messy, toothpaste, anything creative/unique
Dislikes: Pee/poop (will do pee for punishment)
Limits: Too public or risky, permanent, pictures, family, webcam
SkyeStari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:55 PM   #62
alex_carter
getDare Devil

I don't think I'll do this dare, as I'm not at all interested in denial. I look forward to your next dare and can't wait to see what it is.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:16 AM   #63
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyeStari View Post
I actually did this one right before I joined the site, and it was amazing!
Hey SkyeStari! =) It's really nice to hear that you tried this out before joining the site. Care to try more and share your experience here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
I don't think I'll do this dare, as I'm not at all interested in denial. I look forward to your next dare and can't wait to see what it is.
Hey alex_carter, good to hear that you'd be looking forward to the next one!

Anyone out there interested in doing the latest one i put up? Or planning to try out? =)

Likes: Masturbation, Getting Edged, Pee, bladder-control, Slight humiliation, semi public
Dislikes but will still do: food, messy, eating cum, spanking, ice
Limits: Anal, poo, family, friends, permanent

Dares that I came out for the ladies! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65126
Finding a female sub from any location - PM me
antarasdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #64
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Sorry i didnt respond for the dare you made yet! ive been real busy. College appplications and such. :P
Day 1
1. Did this every two hours. I got turned on by the 2nd edge, so my day was super long!
2. I successfully made it through the first 11. The 12th one i couldnt make an edge. So i did the bra connection wedgie. Super uncomfortable!
Day 2
1. didnt lose any undies!(:
2. I loved having the extra time, but it ended up hurting me. Since i had more time, i could get MORE turned on. This combined with the on-stop teasing for 20 seconds made me so dripping wet. I had to change my clothes half way through work because i had dripped through my undies onto my skirt! I ended up cumming 2 times.
3. This is my last denial day. I can cum tonight! looking forward to it. If u get on here and see this. is there a way you want me to cum?

over all one of the best dares ive had on here. Hope this didnt die out...

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Im a switch but im: Proudly NOT owned, and leaning towards my sub side

If you have a problem with me, don't bitch behind my back. Say it to my face.
SrattNights11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:29 PM   #65
DareCheerleader

keep this dare going please
Old 05-06-2011, 05:27 PM   #66
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareCheerleader View Post
I agree!(: I look forward to your dares

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Old 05-09-2011, 09:23 AM   #67
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrattNights11 View Post
Sorry i didnt respond for the dare you made yet! ive been real busy. College appplications and such. :P
Day 1
1. Did this every two hours. I got turned on by the 2nd edge, so my day was super long!
2. I successfully made it through the first 11. The 12th one i couldnt make an edge. So i did the bra connection wedgie. Super uncomfortable!
Day 2
1. didnt lose any undies!(:
2. I loved having the extra time, but it ended up hurting me. Since i had more time, i could get MORE turned on. This combined with the on-stop teasing for 20 seconds made me so dripping wet. I had to change my clothes half way through work because i had dripped through my undies onto my skirt! I ended up cumming 2 times.
3. This is my last denial day. I can cum tonight! looking forward to it. If u get on here and see this. is there a way you want me to cum?

over all one of the best dares ive had on here. Hope this didnt die out...
Wow nice one Deni =) Well I guess I didn't make it in time to tell you how to cum, but you could give me a chance to do it soon! (on PM or something =p)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareCheerleader View Post
Apologies for the late reply and the late response. I have been busy these days, but when i find the time i promise i would come up with new dares. Anymore suggestions of themes that you ladies would like?

Cheers!

Likes: Masturbation, Getting Edged, Pee, bladder-control, Slight humiliation, semi public

Dares that I came out for the ladies! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65126
Old 05-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #68
Wet
getDare Sweetheart

I love this, being a male myself, I just love my imagination for this, having some sexy girls (like all the ones on here! ) do these on their own consent.. I love it
Old 05-09-2011, 05:04 PM   #69
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Quote:
Wow nice one Deni =) Well I guess I didn't make it in time to tell you how to cum, but you could give me a chance to do it soon! (on PM or something =p)
Ill have o take you up on that

Old 10-26-2011, 11:19 PM   #70
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lets get this rolling again!

Hello everybody! It's been a while, but I have decided to revive this thread and come up with more dares for you gals out there. And I hope to get your continued support for this thread as well. For those who've never seen this thread, you can start doing the dares from the beginning and post how your experience went! I might not be posting once every week now, but I will try to post probably maybe once every two to three weeks.

In any case, since we're so close to Halloween, the theme shall be TRICK OR TREAT!

For the purpose of this dare, you would either have to take the treat (out of which there are some strings attached), or get some punishments (trick) and move on. You will need some treats for this dare, preferably chocolate bars.

1. To get things going, like always we need to get you warmed up. First, strip off your clothes till you're only left with your panties on. Rub your nipples slowly and get them hard, while playing with your own clit through your panties. You are to edge twice in this manner, and make sure that at the end, your panties are all soaked in your own juices.

2. Take your panties off and cover your nose with the soaked portion, taking in deep breaths. Now while smelling your own juices, I want you to edge yourself again, within 2 minutes. If you don’t manage to do this, you need to ask for a punishment from me.

3. You should be all nice and horny now. Now take 2 or 3 chocolate bars and cut them up into 4 pieces each. Scatter them around your room or around the house (depending on how hard you want the dare to be). Take a clothespeg and put it on each of your nipples, and attach a string to each of the pegs. Now with that, poke two holes on a paper/plastic disposable cup and tie each string to the hole. (so the cup is basically hanging from your nipples. My advice is to make sure the strings on each side are of the same length)

4. Now go on all fours, and crawl to the first chocolate cube in your house. You can now choose to do two things.

a) To eat the treat, without using your hands of course. BUT if you choose to eat it, you have to give your pussy 10 hard spanks, and move on.

b)To take the treat using your mouth and drop it into your cup, which would tug at your nipples. But if you choose this route, you get to edge (any way you want) once before you move on. If the cup falls from the weight, then clip it back to your sore nipples again and move on. (but if it is really too heavy to be carried, then remove some chocolate before you embark on your next chocolate cube)

5. Repeat this until you're done with your 8-12 chocolate pieces. You can always do a combination of both choices at the end of the day.

6. Once done, count the number of times you chose to get the treat. That is the number of pegs you will need to clip onto your pussy lips, and also the number of times you need to edge before you get to cum.

Hope this is fun for you all! Report back here on how it goes if you want this thread to move on. Or give me suggestions on future themes which you like to see. I'm thinking of PEE as the next theme. Any comments on that?

P.s. I am still on the lookout for a slave/sub. PM me or see my slave ad for more details
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=68806

Old 10-27-2011, 12:06 AM   #71
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

Man this got me so freaking horny. I must do all these. I'll report back sir

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:49 PM   #72
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonfron View Post
Man this got me so freaking horny. I must do all these. I'll report back sir
That sounds great! I look forward to your reports here Jonfron

Have fun. Cheers!

Anymore takers?

Old 10-30-2011, 12:46 PM   #73
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Quote:
That sounds great! I look forward to your reports here Jonfron

Have fun. Cheers!

Anymore takers?
you KNOW ill do it... just need some time as i am way too busy this weekend.

Old 11-01-2011, 09:58 AM   #74
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrattNights11 View Post
you KNOW ill do it... just need some time as i am way too busy this weekend.
haha sure no problem! I look forward to your report then =)

Hope you manage to find the time to do it. any theme you would want for the next dare?

Cheers!

Advertisements
Kink Talk