firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

keep going hoping for more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:22 AM   #617
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Yet another amazing installment, Shiny Demon.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:23 AM   #618
Life

Absolutely amazing story! please keep up the great work! i honestly believe you should make the three stories into one book and sell them haha its just that good!

Always show the love you bear for the people most important to you, as you never know when they may leave your life forever...
Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 02:55 AM   #619
mindofdarkness

I have to admit excelent story so far..

I've read all three stories up to thier current parts and have been impressed, a lot..
mindofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:30 AM   #620
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you again for all your comments. Just a short update today, but a little of something good is better than a lot of something bad as a wise man once said...

The Story Continues...

I was totally correct in my assumption that it was going to be a long night. Between the six of us we had very little sleep that amounted to probably just a few minutes at a time before someone tried to move.
The air was stuffy, and the stench of dry, stale cum and urine continued to pollute the air. A couple of the girls complained that they needed to pee, but the fact that they had no way of leaving the tent meant that they had to suffer the discomfort associated with this all night. The heat in the tent also continued to increase to the point that it felt warmer than a steam room by morning.

When morning did finally arrive, I heard Ed unzipping the opening on the tent. I raised my head as far as I could to see him, and he himself almost fell backward as the smell and heat escaped from the tent and hitting him in the face. In its place, a waft of cool, crisp morning air came flooding into the makeshift prison.

"Good morning guy and gals," Ed said once he had regained his composure. "Time to get up !"

It was a real struggle as we all tried to leave the tent. It was virtually impossible to sit up as the sweat stuck our naked bodies together like velcro. Bex managed to shuffle out by flexing her body like a catapillar, and the rest of us followed her successful example. It was truely refreshing to be out of that tent and standing in the open air. Bex asked Ed if she could 'go pee somewhere', and all the other girls nodded in unison. I too joined in, as I was desperate to relieve myself. I was already fully erect, as I normally am most mornings, and a good slash usually helps with this problem... even if I was still naked and surrounded by naked girls !

Ed nodded and pointed towards the center of the clearing. There was a single tree sapling there, no more than a meter tall and could only have been growing for six months at the most. "Ok, you can all go together, but you must all water that tree. If any of you need a shit, let me know." Ed said. No one replied to that, instead we all started walking over to the 'wee-tree'.

I was no stranger to pissing up against a tree, and had resorted to this quite a few times in the past... however that was usually in a forest or wooded area. To pee in the middle of a clearing seemed strangely public. Being ever the 'gentleman', I allowed the girls to go first. Bex attemted to pee first, and it was amusing watching her as she tried to squat down. She soon realised that, with her hands cuffed behind her, her center of balance was off and this was going to be difficult. In addition to this, the little effort she did make to retain her balance resulted in a twig of the young tree rubbing against her openings. My sister asked if she needed help (which again I found amusing as she too was still cuffed), and offered to stand behind her for her to lean against. Bex declined and managed to pee in a slightly bent over position.

Once she had finished, Kelly asked if it was ok if she could go next, as she was "bursting". The girls let her and without any ceremony or grace simply stood next to the tree, spread her legs wide and pissed whilst standing straight up. The other girls actually laughed at this, and it did look really funny. The rest of the girls tried a mixture of both methods, also with a mixture of success. Jo tried leaning back a bit too far, lost her balance and whilst trying to regain it stepped into the puddle that had formed. She scrunched her toes and nose at the same time when she realised what she had done.

Finally, once all the girls had finished it was my turn. All the girls looked at me eagerly and with anticipation. My cock was still fully erect, and pointing upward at a forty-five degree angle. I had been watching the girls from about three or four foot away, and now it was down to me. I didn't step nearer the tree - experiments from the comfort of my own bathroom at home had resulted in an estimated 'safe firing distance', and I judged it to be about right. The girls were wondering why I wasn't moving or saying anything, but in truth I had always found it difficult to pee even at the thought that someone might be watching - now this really was the case ! The need to piss finally outfought the reluctance, and I let my bladder release its contents. All the girls looked fascinated as I performed for them like that 'naughty boy statue' who pees into a lake or pond. Now I had started, I just couldn't stop and it seemed like ages before the stream finally ended, but eventually it did.

We walked back to the freshly lit fire that Ed and Rich had built, and the girls moaned that they 'couldn't wipe themselves'. No one took any notice of them.

Ed prepared what would have been a nice breakfast - porridge made with water and milk. It would have been nice had it not have been for the cum that was still floating in the bottle that he made it from. However we all ate it without complaining whilst he made a fresh clean batch for himself, Rich and Alice.

Once we had all been fed, Ed annouced what we were in for today...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:33 AM   #621
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on can't wait for more to come
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #622
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

good chapter cant wait to see what happens next
Old 01-25-2011, 06:39 PM   #623
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I think you caught the cliffhanger bug from Rachel. Good chapter.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:49 AM   #624
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisunesoldier View Post
I'd like to say that was the case, but I haven't quite got the next chapter worked out yet ! (Don't worry, I've got the plot planned after that though !).

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:59 AM   #625
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisunesoldier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDemon View Post
I'd like to say that was the case, but I haven't quite got the next chapter worked out yet ! (Don't worry, I've got the plot planned after that though !).
THANK YOU

However no-matter what the endings, always a fantastic read

PS honoured that you are still reading my story

LOVE RACHIE

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:22 PM   #626
dounowhoiam

Send a message via MSN to dounowhoiam
Asterisk Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedrachel View Post
THANK YOU

However no-matter what the endings, always a fantastic read

PS honoured that you are still reading my story

LOVE RACHIE
Rachie, I'd be surprised if someone didn't read your story, and the same for shinydemon's fantastic work, you are the living legends for story-writing, showing everyone how it is done! Thank you to you both

My likes Would do if I have the time
- Cross-dressing
- Light-torture

My dislikes Would not do
- Extreme
- Involving family & friends
- Public
- Messy (low income)

Although I generally like TorD, please don't just ask to play it online, as I
normally don't have the time to do so, thanks.
dounowhoiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:21 PM   #627
cheshire
Account Banned

i love this please keep going!!
cheshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:44 PM   #628
Brockport2013

Send a message via ICQ to Brockport2013

You are still spectacular shiny LOVE this story!!

P.S. I am 18 and am looking for a female slave 18-22. I am looking to be a new master and I will take things slow-ish. (Must be willing to take/send pics to e-mail, no face if you don't want.)
Brockport2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #629
Visionary

Send a message via MSN to Visionary

Your story is what makes me keep coming back to get dare.
Awesome update man.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:00 PM   #630
robot1806

need more shiny need more
robot1806 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover