Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-31-2010, 09:53 AM   #601
Plopman999

i've just read through all 15 pages of this thread (and i have forty posts per page) and i'm thoroughly enjoying it and cannot wait for all the rest! thank you so much
Plopman999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:21 AM   #602
dabigone

I got back from vacation and was happily surprised to have a new chapter waiting for me . Keep up the good work Shiny!

18/m
PM me for whatever reason and I'll respond to every one!
Ask me: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57950
Dare me: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57949
I'll let you know my likes and dislikes as I find them, but right now:
Dislikes: pee
Limits: llegal, poop, family, others' participation
dabigone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:19 PM   #603
knuckles

Awesomeness pure and simple.

this is undoubtedly the best erotic story I have had the pleasure of reading, and I am amazed for a story that started in may 2008 originally , is still going as good as the beginning.

I started reading the first story 3 nights ago and now extremely tired for multiple reasons, and I had to join this site just to say, Wow.

now I find myself in a position I feared as I noticed the dates on the posts getting dramatically closer to this, I have caught up, and in dire need for more.

But at least I can now get some sleep.

All hail ShinyDemon, HAZZAAR!
knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:01 PM   #604
hello_moto

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckles View Post
Awesomeness pure and simple.

this is undoubtedly the best erotic story I have had the pleasure of reading, and I am amazed for a story that started in may 2008 originally , is still going as good as the beginning.

I started reading the first story 3 nights ago and now extremely tired for multiple reasons, and I had to join this site just to say, Wow.

now I find myself in a position I feared as I noticed the dates on the posts getting dramatically closer to this, I have caught up, and in dire need for more.

But at least I can now get some sleep.

All hail ShinyDemon, HAZZAAR!
Same here, had to join just to say it's fantastic! Keep up the amazing work.
hello_moto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:40 AM   #605
robot1806

ahhh false hope fo a new chapter damn damn damn
you two new guys there another old great storry called johns slavery since youve caught up on this one youse should check it out
robot1806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:52 PM   #606
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on hoping for more please
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:37 PM   #607
Sweet270

still lovin this story. i wonder what's kelly's next punishment other than the cummy omelete. lol

extreme pain, crap, piss, gay or bi things, permanent, getting arrested
Sweet270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:58 AM   #608
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

A belated 'Happy New Year' to all the readers of this story !!

Whatever you got up to over Christmas and the New Year, I hope that you had a fantastic time and kept well.

Anyway, I've left Kelly in an awkward position for far to long now, so I'd better put her out of her misery....

The Story Continues...

Ed went across to where Kelly was still bound, spreadeagled and inverted, to the wooden frame. Her face was now red as the blood in her body had complied with Newton's theory of gravity and flowed to her head. Inside of her pussy, she still had the mixture of egg, water and cum from numerous 'donators' for some time now. During this time, the slimy liquid had been 'stirred' by the vibrator that was fresh from Alice's pussy for 'that added flavour', and needless to say that Kelly had added her own juices to the combination.

Ed signalled that he needed help from myself and Rich, and we obliged. I was uncuffed, and Rich and I lifted the wooden frame over the tree stump and into an upright position. We held it in place for a little whilst to allow Kelly to recover as her blood flow recovered. Once she had recovered, Ed positioned a pan between her legs and slid out the vibrator. Very quickly, a stream of fluid flowed from her slit into the pan. The eggy mixture had already started to partially solidify with the heat from Kelly's body, and you could still spot some of the male cum in the mixture too.

We were instucted to keep Kelly in that position for several minutes to ensure as much of the liquid came out, and Ed slid his fingers into Kelly's already wet and sensitive opening to free even more.

Once he was satisfied, we were allowed to rest the frame back on the tree stump, this time so that Kelly was the right way up.

Ed still wasn't happy with the mixture, saying that it needed something else... and as you may have guessed he had just the thing. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the little clear bag from earlier that day that held Kelly's freshly shaved pubic hair. As I mentioned before, Kelly had trimmed her pubes recently, so the individual hairs were not too long. Ed took a couple of pinches and added them to the pan. After a quick stir, Ed positioned the pan on the fire and allowed it to cook.

It didn't take too long for the omlette to cook, and the final presentation did little to hide the unusual ingredients. Scattered over the surface of the omlette were hairs, and tiny pools of cum had collected together. It was Kelly who had ultimately chosen to get punished, and I now wondered if she was regretting her decision.

The omlette was slid onto the plate and given to me to feed Kelly.

"Kelly, as your punishment you need to eat the whole omlette. If there is any left, the punishment will be considered incomplete, and a worse punishment will be given out tomorrow." Ed said in his authoritive tone.

I sliced a small piece from the side of the omlette to give to her first. As far as I could see, there were not any pubic hairs in this slice - although over the next few minutes it wouldn't make much difference, but I had decided to 'ease her into her punishment'. Kelly opened her mouth and took the omlette inside, chewed and swallowed without too much of a reaction. I thought that this was brave considering all the cum that was in there, however I then remembered that she had already swallowed about forty loads of cum earlier in the day. The next slice was slightly bigger, and I could easily identify at least three hairs on it. This time Kelly did gag as she tried to swallow the hairs, but after some deep breaths and a lot of concentration, she succeeded.

At Kelly's request, I increased the portion sizes that I was given her - she wanted this done as quickly as possible, and despite some gagging and an occasion that I was sure she was going to vomit over me, she succeeded in completing her punishment.

Ed looked pleased - although he had decided on the punishment, I was sure that he wanted to avoid inflicting further torment on Kelly tomorrow.

Now that Kelly had finished, she was released from the frame, and both her and I were handcuffed again.

The rest of the evening we sat around the camp fire as a group, chatting and drinking the vodka - ours of course was laced with cum and we were still naked and handcuffed - but generally like any group of friends on a camping trip.

As the night went on a chill developed in the air which was noticeable as soon as we left the comfort of the fire.

Ed realised this, and it could be uncomfortable for us slaves to sleep out in the open, so he came up with a solution. Now that Kelly was a slave with us, there was a spare tent. Although it was only a 'two-man' tent, both he and Rich cleared the remainder of Kelly's posessions from it and put them in the supply tent.

"As tonight is slightly chilly, you can all sleep in Kelly's tent. It might be a tight squeeze, but I'm sure you'll be ok."

We were led to the opening of the tent in a line. I was instructed to get in first, and I had to lay in the middle of the tent. Still cuffed with my hands behind my back, I did as I was told. My sister, Sarah, and Jo were sent in next, and told to lie each side of me, and they were followed by Kelly and Claire. By now we were very cramped in there, our bodies facing and squeezed up against each other. Finally Bex was sent into the tent, and ended up squeezed between the fabric of the tent a naked body. Ed smiled as he said 'Sleep well', and zipped up the tent.

As we all layed there, unable to move, the temperature in the tent warmed up. Six naked, sweaty bodies in a two-man tent with the smell of stale cum filling the air. My partially erect penis was prodding into Jo's body, and I could feel both her's and my sister's tits pressing into mine. This could be another long night...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #609
zac
getDare Sweetheart

this goes without saying but......AMAMMAMAMAMAMAZZZZIINNGGG again shinydemon hope u had a great new year and this story continues to prosper.....LOVE IT XD xx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 02:17 PM   #610
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Brilliant as per usual Shiny. You are amazing. a credit to yourself and the hard work you do.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:16 PM   #611
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Awesome chapter Shiny
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:12 PM   #612
dounowhoiam

Send a message via MSN to dounowhoiam
Talking Thank you

Just what I was waiting for , brilliant continuation shinydemon

My likes Would do if I have the time
- Cross-dressing
- Light-torture

My dislikes Would not do
- Extreme
- Involving family & friends
- Public
- Messy (low income)

Although I generally like TorD, please don't just ask to play it online, as I
normally don't have the time to do so, thanks.
dounowhoiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 05:45 PM   #613
hello_moto

awesome once again.

Can't wait for the next!
hello_moto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 06:33 PM   #614
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Nice addition. Hope the next one comes sooner.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:47 PM   #615
funluver
Account Banned

great story, keep it going

f/13

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
funluver is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover