Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-25-2011, 11:26 AM   #46
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by I need punishing View Post
I had assumed this story was dead

thank god its not ^^
Yeah it's been getting kind of difficult finding time due to school and other things that hold my interest. However, I don't plan on letting this story die as this is quite possibly the furthest I've gotten on any story I've attempted to write. However, after this chapter I think I've reached the halfway point of Catherine's story. I am hoping to have the final part of Chapter 6 posted before Thanksgiving, which for those of you who don't know is the fourth Thursday of November.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:08 PM   #47
godspeed

is this dead? i hope not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like online games? Do you like punishment dares? Well visit the GetDare Revived dare thread!

trolololololololololololololololololololololololol olololololol
godspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:52 AM   #48
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

No, this story is not dead just been busy with decorating our house, a winter class I'm taking, and some other limitation that I'm not going to go into...at least not right now anyway. The next chapter is almost done so I'll try to complete it as soon as I have time to do so. I know it promised before Thanksgiving and I broke that. However, seeing that it is the first of December, I'll promise the next chapter before the end of the year.

Click here!

Old 12-29-2011, 02:17 AM   #49
smartyboy

Angry post before the end of the year

you have
Spoiler:
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I][U][SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]2[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/FONT]
days
Spoiler:
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6]I AM VERY VERY MAD[/SIZE][/FONT]

likes- nude, bathroom, clothing, private dares, bondage, and cross-dressing
Limits-masturbation, family, friends, pee poo, out side bedroom/bath during day, no illegal, alchohol, smoking
Okay-semi-public, guy, public
smartyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:19 AM   #50
smartyboy

Angry post before the end of the year

you have 2 days
Spoiler:
I AM VERY VERY MAD

likes- nude, bathroom, clothing, private dares, bondage, and cross-dressing
Limits-masturbation, family, friends, pee poo, out side bedroom/bath during day, no illegal, alchohol, smoking
Okay-semi-public, guy, public
smartyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #51
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 6 (Part 3)

For those of you complaining that I'm late in posting this, I said in one of my most recent blog entries that I used a loophole so technically...I'm not late. Don't believe me, check out my blog. Anyway, like I said this is the last installment of Chapter 6 and after this chapter, I will, hopefully, be getting into the main story. Oh yeah, of all the installments I've written I haven't even reached the main plotline yet. Anyway, hope you enjoy this last part of Chapter 6.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6: Bound by Silence (Part 3)

I continued to scream against the cloth that had been assaulting my taste buds and oral cavity for the past however long, Kayla had been having fun with me. It has been a while since I watched this early video on my website, but I think it was about an hour. Although what I did say is kind of inaccurate because as I stated before, the pair of Kayla’s already worn panties that she stuffed in my mouth were completely dry, no traces of her juices at all. I still longed to taste that sweet ambrosia that was her pussy lips as well as drink the nectar flowing from it. When she straddled my face, it was torture and I knew that if I could just taste one lick of what I desired I truly would feel like one of the gods on top of Mt. Olympus. However, Kayla excelled in teasing me, tantalizing me with my sole desire. I was like a kid at a candy shop with empty pockets.

My thoughts soon shifted as I once again whimpered against Kayla’s panties as my love cavity was being invaded by Kayla’s hand. Mistress Kayla’s hands weren’t all that big but that didn’t change the fact that it hurt a lot. Yet she still insisted on not breaking my hymen. Why?! Why was she so intent on preserving my hymen? Was she just trying to play more mind games with me? I was just imagining her thought process as her fist was at a stand still. She wants me to remain a virgin the rest of my life. Who knows how long she’s going to own me? She just wants me to think that the only thing I’m good for is her own sexual desires but at the same time I’m so dirty, because I’m offering to be her slut with no resistance. I’m so naughty for accepting this, that no one would ever want to take my virginity in any way.

My thoughts were soon interrupted as I felt Kayla unclench her fist. I screamed so loud, I could feel Kayla’s whole body shiver as the sound waves coursed through my whole body and were transferred to hers through her hand in my hole. She slowly uncurled her middle finger, slowly followed by her ring and index finger. She spread my canal a little further apart before extending her pinky. It was almost torture when she finally uncurled her thumb. Even though I couldn’t see her hand, I knew that she was extending her hand as far as it could go putting so much space between each of her fingers, spreading them apart as far as she could, widening my pussy. My body resisted this extension by sending sharp pain throughout my whole body, making me scream, and tears forming in my eyes, for…well who knows what time this was; I had lost track. I think even if the panties were out of my mouth, I wouldn’t be able to beg her to stop I was screaming so much. It was weird because even though I had cried many times that night, I was actually sobbing now or at least as much as I could as muffled shrieks continued to escape my mouth.

Kayla had entered my pussy with her fist vertically, and as she drove in she turned it horizontally. She now rolled her hand around so that her fully extended fingers were vertical so she could evenly spread all sides of my love canal. I kept on crying but it was only going to get worse as the time she entered me with her first was going to be the only time her hand would be balled up in a fist while in my pussy, well at least for this first time. Kayla didn’t bother retracting her fingers as she moved deeper into me. Her fingers were like steam liners pushing waves from the bow of it, but instead of water her fingers were making waves of pain, as this time she didn’t even bother getting my contracted walls used to the width of her hand closed.

I was becoming hoarse from screaming so much. The only thing that was keeping me sane and keeping me from thrashing, not that I really could since I was bound so tight, was that Kayla had blackmail on me. It was at this point if I was considering did I really want to be a slave? I had never experienced this much pain before and I was seriously thinking of telling Kayla’s parents. The only thing stopping me from doing this was the blackmail she had on me. “Damnit, why did I follow my curiosity? I know the old adage ‘curiosity killed the cat’” I thought to myself.

Mistress Kayla continued pushing until she finally reached the part of my box that she refused to break, my hymen. However, I didn’t think she was going to break it. She hadn’t all night, and she even made it so the guys didn’t fuck me in my pussy. I had heard some stories about people losing their virginity as early as junior high. I didn’t want that as I heard that it hurts the first time, although I think the pain I had endured so far couldn’t be worse than that. I mean what’s a little more pain? Just in this night, I’ve been: slapped across the face, teased, spanked, my breasts and pussy have been slapped, been walking with my bare knees scraping across concrete and asphalt, tied up, teased, fisted, and raped orally and anally.

Kayla then started spreading her hand out and then contracting it into a fist and spreading out and she was doing this in quick succession. It would be like having a vibrator in my pussy right up against my thin fleshy layer that contracted and expanded over and over again. Kayla wasn’t moving her fist in and out she just looked at me with an evil sneer on her face as she knew that this was driving me crazy and I was in a lot of pain. It wasn’t too much longer before I felt the same sensation wash over me that I had felt many times that night; the impending, inevitable orgasm. But Kayla still hadn’t given me permission to cum yet and the inquires still bounced around in my brain if this was just a mind game or if she wanted to get me into trouble on purpose. I tried to hold back the flood of white fluid as much as I could, but it was so hard. In a feeble attempt I clenched my muscles around Kayla’s wrist hoping that my cum would be blocked from coming out and wouldn’t coat her knuckles with it at the same time.

Despite my desperate attempt not to cum Kayla, after she was satisfied, managed to wrestle her wrist and fist out of my pussy and said, “Overall you’ve been a pretty good slave and I think you now have gained permission to cum.” I was in such a state of euphoria that I was finally going to get release. She fingered my pussy with her right index finger to get me to the edge but it had been building up inside me for so long that I didn’t really need it. Only a few seconds after she started fingering me, my body began to shudder and Kayla pulled her hand away.

I was so mad at Mistress Kayla, I was so close, so close to cumming. I felt moisture dripping from my pussy but I just figured those were juices and not actual cum. Kayla’s smile of evil worried me though. She looked in my eyes and said, “Congratulations, bitch; you just experienced your first ruined orgasm.” I had no idea what she was talking about and she saw this through our so-called “best friend” telepathy. “A ruined orgasm,” Mistress Kayla started, “is where you cum but you get absolutely no satisfaction and no relief from cumming. That will teach you twice for being such a naughty girl letting me bind and gag you so easily without even putting up a fight. Well I hoped you enjoyed that orgasm as it may be a long time before you get another one.”

That was so unfair I was being punished with a ruined orgasm for following orders. I found out in later sessions that even if I did everything that Kayla told me to, she would find some reason to punish me just for her own desires and oddly enough I actually learned to enjoy being punished. Ok, I didn’t like ruined orgasms or cold showers, but when she bent me over her knee and spanked me until my ass was beet-red oh I was in heaven. And she knew I liked this so she used it fairly often as punishment, but those were later sessions. Overall though, I knew that being given permission to cum was too good to be true and I was right.

Kayla crawled off me letting the camera run for a few more seconds looking at my ravaged naked body until she turned it off. “Well you’ve earned all your clothes back, slut.” She threw all my clothes on the bed next to me “But too bad you won’t be able to wear them until tomorrow, and I still have your backpack. Well goodnight.”

“That bitch” I thought to myself. “She’s leaving me tied up, naked, and gagged! How am I supposed to sleep in this condition when she gets to sleep comfortably? And what if her parents find me in this position?!”

Kayla opened the door again and I breathed a sigh of relief. “I’m so silly,” Mistress Kayla said. “I almost forgot.” She flipped off the light switch so it was all dark. “Now I can say goodnight.” With that Kayla shut the door and I was left tied up, gagged, and naked, all alone in the dark. Once again it was too good to be true. I thought it would be very difficult to find sleep like this but I had been so brutally, in my opinion, used that night that sleep washed over me very quickly and I finally got to rest after my first night as Mistress Kayla’s slave.
---------------------------------------------------------------
As always comments and constructive criticism is appreciated. Also once again installments will probably be coming along pretty slowly. This quarter in school has me doing more writing and reading than most other quarters I've done but seeing that I'll be getting into the main plot line, it may be some more motivation for me.

Click here!

Old 03-15-2012, 09:43 AM   #52
MyFaceIsJewish

This story is great. I am so glad that I just started reading so that I don't have to wait years for updates. I hope you write again soon.
MyFaceIsJewish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:49 PM   #53
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 7 (Part 1)

Yes, this is another one of those chapters where I don't want to push the character limit so this will probably be divided into three parts like usual. Also keep in mind installments may be coming a little slower. School starts next week and also I am not a free agent anymore, so that will keep me busy as well, but in a good way However, when I get some free time I will try to write a little bit at a time. Anyway, hope you enjoy the latest installment.

Chapter 7: A Very Difficult Task

In the next part of the story that I will tell, it is important to note that three years had passed since Mistress Kayla had made me her slave. I don’t plan on telling you how I earned my backpack as I don’t think it’s crucial to the story. I do plan on telling you later but not in this story. The other two tasks I feel are important though as the gangbang, naked walk, and website showed me being transformed into the slut that Mistress Kayla wanted me to be both by her actions and my own. I also thought it was important to describe the first time between me and her.

Over these three years though I had done many things that I’m not particularly proud of. I’m not saying I didn’t enjoy them, I’m just saying it was just a major shift in who I was. Before high school, I had been known as the totally pristine girl. The girl who was friends with everybody, got the best grades; while I didn’t participate in sports or anything I would still say I was pretty popular, but not stuck-up popular like some people are. After Kayla had me collared though, I had developed a reputation by the time I was a sophomore as the “school slut.” It only took me one year to get that title and it still amazes me. Throughout my sophomore and junior years every time I walked through the halls to my next class, it was impossible not to have my ass or tits squeezed by some passerby, I was even pushed against the lockers sometimes for someone who wanted to make out with me and often times they’d rub my pussy shortly. It was usually bare, as panties or any kind of lower underwear was a luxury for me. For all of these advances, I never resisted. To be perfectly honest, I actually kind of liked the attention. I think the guys in the school liked it too as either they got to participate without getting rejected, or they got to see some lesbians making out in the hallway, as girls sometimes “assaulted” me too.

At the beginning of each year it was almost easier to count who I hadn’t had any sexual contact with as Kayla kind of “advertised” me my freshman year and set up many “appointments” for me. I mean she still had many sessions with me as her pet, but I was almost being sold as a product to many other clients. Yes, I use the word sold on purpose as I was bringing in a profit for my “services” but at least Kayla split it with me 50/50. I was still surprised after that first year how many lesbians and bisexual girls we had at that school. Also looks didn’t really matter either as Kayla would set me up with anyone who wanted me. Over all these years though, my hymen still had not been broken. I had many tongues, fingers, and even cocks (usually just the head) in my pussy but I still considered myself a virgin even though my actions certainly didn’t reflect it. My ass on the other hand that was fair game, it had been ravaged by so many cocks, butt plugs, vibrators, dildos, beads, and strap-ons. There was other things that made their way in there as Kayla introduced me to new anal things but most of what happened over those three years is inconsequential to this story and meant for another time.

It was another muggy summer day as I waited patiently for Kayla to arrive at my house. It was mid-August and Kayla was coming over because I had practically been banned from the King’s house with the attire that I constantly wore. Not that I could change since Kayla chose every outfit for me. The King’s still had me over but only if you could see more clothes than skin. My parents were kind of concerned about the way I was dressing too, but when you have the possibility of having over one hundred videos and thousands of pics of you in compromising situations being able to be sent to people you know, you kind of go with what the person who’s blackmailing you says. She hadn’t threatened me too much with sending those pics after a few months into my slavery to her. I quickly learned to behave like the good slut she wanted me to be, and she didn’t feel any need to threaten me as I was finding out my place in relation to her. Also I learned to enjoy being Kayla’s little slut. If it wasn’t for the fact that I was updating my website everyday I wouldn’t even know that they existed.

I was nervous as I waited for Kayla to come to my house mainly because of the position I was in. Kayla e-mailed me that morning and only gave me one command, and it was to greet her in a specific way as she was coming over today and I was in that position that she told me to be in. First off, I was in my family room, completely naked except for my sky blue collar that she had put on me three years ago. I didn’t always wear it on my neck but there was not a single day since then that I have not had it on my possession. It was around my neck today though. I was laying on my back with my legs spread apart and my hands cuffed behind my back. Since my slavery, Kayla had bought me my own pair of handcuffs just in case if she was sick or people she told me to please wanted to use them. The key to my handcuffs was in a small black box near the fire pit my family has in the backyard and it’s a long way to walk there, or in my case squirm along like a worm. It took a normal person about a minute to walk there. With my hands behind my back it would take me about five minutes to get there as I didn’t have the best balance and it would be tough to get up. In addition to my nakedness and bound hands I was required to write certain things on my body in permanent marker. Even though not visible at the time, my ass had the words “Spank this” on it. The word spank was on my left cheek and this on my right. On my left tit the word “Slut” was written on it in all caps, and on my right tit the word “Cunt” was written also in all caps. Then on my stomach it said “Use me as you will, Mistress Kayla!” I was not allowed to look at the door as I waited for Kayla to arrive. I was nervous as anyone could walk into the house, since the front door was unlocked, and see me completely naked and take advantage of me and this position would be kind of difficult to explain if my parents came in. I didn’t see this as a possibility as both of my parents were at work, and thankfully my older brother was at a college out of state, but the thought of this risky task covered my white skin in goose bumps.

Soon, I heard a car door slam. My breathing became more rapid as I got nervous hoping that it was my Mistress and not my parents. I heard the front door open which was a good sign as my parents would use the garage. The door shut and I couldn’t hear footsteps as we are one of the families who has people take off their shoes before walking on the floor. I couldn’t see who it was as I wasn’t allowed to look at the door but I could feel the vibrations of the footsteps approaching closer toward me until the person stopped standing between my spread legs. I looked up as best as I could and saw Mistress Kayla smiling at me. All she was wearing was a white pair of panties. Her beautiful tan boobs were all on display. I had sucked and fondled them so many times but yet every time I saw them in all their glory I felt like I was seeing them for the first time and I couldn’t wait to please them.

Mistress Kayla was an expert at roleplaying and she employed it often. She let out a quick gasp as if surprised and started her innocence and sympathetic façade, one of her favorites. “Why you poor little thing, it seems that someone has written filthy lies on your breasts! I’m sure you’re not a whore or a filthy cunt.” I shuddered with pleasure when I heard the second derogatory term. She knew that out of al the names she called me filthy cunt was my favorite, which is why she used it often. True, when our relationship started she mainly excelled in torturing and belittling me. She turned me into nothing more than a sex toy but as I grew more accustomed to this role she had instilled in me the ability to derive pleasure from this new me that she had created and was not afraid to give me pleasure. Kayla lowered herself down upon me so that her pussy was almost right above my navel. “Who would write such nasty things on you?” She looked at the invitation written on my stomach. “Oh, so you have a Mistress, she must have called you a slut and a cunt, but I don’t think you are, are you?” As Kayla ended this term she lowered herself down and shoved her tongue in between my lips and started fondling my left breast with her right hand. With her left hand she slowly rubbed my now smooth pussy. I offered no resistance to her as I loved the feeling of her boobs pressed closely to mine and she didn’t have any problem bringing me to a point of ecstasy that I wish would never end. Not to mention my hands were kind of restricted behind my back.

She broke the kiss after about ten seconds but still had fun playing with my genitalia. She gasped once again putting on her innocent mask again. “Your Mistress was right you are a whore and a cunt. You’ll just let some person you barely even know come in and sexually pleasure you and offer absolutely no resistance. Not to mention I am only in my panties. You made no protest at that.” She gripped my boob firmly but not hard and slipped her middle finger inside my pussy and I let out a soft moan. “Oh and you’re so wet, and you’re moaning and still not making any attempt to make me stop. You are a naughty slut, and naughty sluts should be punished.” With that she slapped each one of my boobs hard and I let out a soft whimper but still offered no resistance.

I had known with this she was going to keep punishing me until I told her through some way usually through body language that I wanted her to stop. She had often played this card before where she would punish me for being so turned on by a woman playing with her knowing well wrong that both of our parents opposed homosexuality. She would say she would keep on punishing me and playing with me until I renounced my sin. Sure it was making her a hypocrite but we never questioned it. She would punish me usually no less than an hour. The shortest time she every drew this out was fifteen minutes because she had to be at a school meeting or something, I don’t quite remember. But at the end of these sessions, many spots on my body would be bright red, mainly my “zones.” My zones of course included my tits, pussy, and ass, but also my inner thighs, my stomach, and every now and then my face. Sometimes she wouldn’t even need to set up a scenario and she would just wail on me unmercifully and I still offered no visible want for her to stop. This was just part of her way to relieve stress and anger and I was in sense her punching bag. However, I had gotten used to it as punishment was usually a daily “activity” for me and if it wasn’t administered by Kayla it was given by the people she had given me over to. For carrying out the punishments for her, my “users” would get me for another half hour, in addition to their normal hour allotment.

Something was amiss today because after Kayla had slapped my tits, she withdrew her fingers from my snatch and didn’t straddle me anymore. She left my house for a little while and I was there naked alone with a very light shade of pink along my marked breast. She came back holding the key to my cuffs and unlocked me. She held me by the wrist and said “Get up and follow me.” Now I knew something was wrong. Never in my three years of servitude had she led me by the wrist somewhere whenever she was alone with me. She would always attach a leash to my collar and lead me around on all fours like she did that first night. She was leading me by the wrist upstairs to my room. She stopped in the entry room first to get her bag which I assumed had her clothes in it, since she was still only wearing panties. I assumed that the bag also had miscellaneous sex toys in it that she often liked to use on me.

When we got up to my room she shed her panties so that she was completely naked. She sat on the edge of the bed with her legs spread apart. Her pussy was always beautiful too. Her pussy was to me as kryptonite is to Superman, although this weakness didn’t destroy me but captivated me like a mindless puppet. Like usual, she had it trimmed so that her tan hair created a little landing strip around her lips. The very few occasions I had gotten to eat her out, I remember that it took me a while to get used to it because her hair kept on tickling my nose making me sneeze. I smiled at this memory as I assumed she was going to let me eat her out again. I had put the memories of her giving up early on my punishment and leading me by the wrist into the back of my mind as I was consumed with lust and wanting to slake my thirst from the nectar of her pussy.

Kayla sighed and had a forlorn expression on her face. “I have some bad news to give to you, Catherine, and it directly relates to you. I figured that since it concerns you I should give you something you enjoy. I want you to eat me out, but I want you to pay close attention to what I’m about to tell you as well.” I was still so consumed with lust and joy of being able to eat her out that I thrust the tell-tale signs of something bad out of my consciousness. Who cares what bad news she had to tell me? I was going to be able to eat her out! She had called me Catherine; Mistress Kayla had not called me Catherine ever since the first day of my freshman year of high school. About the only time she used my name was when telling people who her slave was or asking my mom and dad if I was home when she called them. I still heard my name on a daily basis by many other people but my names from Kayla were mainly whore, slut, slave, filthy cunt and a very long list of other derogatory terms. But like I said, when I got on my knees and put my head between her legs and started lapping at her pussy lips, I didn’t even notice these signs.

Kayla continued in a depressed tone, “Just to make sure that you are paying attention to what I say, I may ask you some yes and no questions. I know it is a little difficult since I know my pussy is so glorious” she chuckled a little bit, “but here are the signals for yes and no. Suck on my clit for yes, suck on my lips for no. Do you understand?” I sucked on her clit for a little bit and she moaned as she rubbed her nipples between her fingers. “Also another thing don’t stop saying ‘yes’ or ‘no’ until I start talking again. Do you understand that?” I continued to suck her clit and she continued to moan quietly almost whimpering. She took attention away from her nipples and started running her fingers through my hair. Usually when eating her out, she had me put my hair in a ponytail so that her view of me eating her wouldn’t be obstructed by my hair, it also gave her something to pull easily and it was easier for her to force my face deeper into her honey pot.

“I have to say,” Kayla began, “I have not been entirely truthful with you. I told you that this summer you had grown enough to make your own decisions on who I would want you to please. And to make sure you were doing what I said, I had you collect signatures of said individuals.” She reached into her bag and grabbed the stack of notebook paper with the names of at least one hundred people I had pleased during that summer; she placed it next to her on the bed. I didn’t question why I was spending more time with other people than Mistress Kayla because I had gotten used to following her commands without hesitation that I just did, and didn’t over think or analyze the situation. It was so bad that if Kayla had asked me to jump off a cliff I probably would.

“Well that’s not true,” Kayla said. “I actually had you spend so much time with other people, so that I could have some time away from you. It’s not that I don’t like you, and it’s not that I don’t want to be with you. I love my little slut. Do you believe that?” I stopped from tongue fucking her long enough to suck on her clit again. I sucked on that little nub and she moaned out louder this time. It was a long time sucking her clit, my mouth was getting a little tired, but I continued to suck the little bump into my mouth and roll it around a little with my tongue making her so wet. Her juices coated her nether regions and the lower half of my face, as well as the inside of my mouth. I wasn’t even too concerned that she had lied to me as I was in pure ecstasy and by her body language I could tell she was too. However, it did make me wonder if she had something important to tell me why was she taking so long to tell me. As soon as this thought passed through my head she creamed all over my face. I didn’t even bother wiping it off. I loved getting facials. I mean I loved swallowing cum from a cock or a pussy as well but just something about sprayed jizz all over your face, oh god it just turns me on so much. I’m even getting wet just thinking about it, but anyway back to my story.

“I took so long to start speaking again, because I didn’t know how to break this to you. The time I hadn’t been spending with you this summer, I’ve been spending with somebody else and when I say spending I mean spending” she said putting emphasis on the last word of that sentence. She breathed out, “I’ve been training a new slave.”

Up until now I had been happily thrusting my tongue in her sweet pink folds every now and then stopping to suck her clit when she asked me a question. With this statement though, I withdrew my tongue and shouted at her “What?!” I quickly covered my mouth with a surprised look on my face. Did I really just do that? I cannot believe I just did that. I had never ever EVER outburst at my Mistress like that!

“First off,” Kayla said in an angry voice, “don’t ever raise your voice to me again.” She slapped me so hard across the face that I almost fell to the floor on my side, and tears automatically streamed down my face. “And secondly,” she slapped my across the face again and this time I did fall to the floor, “I never told you to stop eating me out!” The second slap across the face stung a little more than the first because of the moisture produced by my tears which came out pretty quickly. I laid on my side on the floor and didn’t bother getting up. I knew that she was right to punish me and even though I hated my face getting slapped, I knew it was necessary for me to learn. “Now, Kayla said, “ normally I would be chaining you outside on your back patio for a couple of hours with a vibrator against your pussy, not in, and an inflatable dildo up your ass until I felt you had enough time to reflect and learn your lesson. I’d also put a ball gag around you so that you couldn’t talk back to me anymore.”

“However,” she continued, “I need you to listen so I can’t give you so much stimuli. It would distract you. Your punishment is not being able to eat me out anymore, I gave you the pleasure of eating me out something you desire so much but apparently you wanted to reject it. In fact, “Kayla said rummaging through her bag, “you don’t even deserve to look at my naked body.” She wrapped a blindfold around my eyes and told me to keep on kneeling. I could tell she was gyrating her hips so close to my face tantalizing me with what I couldn’t have anymore. I could smell her musk and I wanted so bad to just stick out my tongue and just lick it, but I know that would get me in even more trouble as I would be rejecting a punishment. I had messed up big time and I knew it and denial especially from her when she was right within reach of her was one of my least favorite punishments.

She never stopped teasing me. I couldn’t see but my other senses were heightened and I knew she had brought both her tits and her ass as well close to my face a couple of times. It was sheer torture. I couldn’t see her but I could visualize her evil smile or was she sad? She had a rather disappointed tone to her voice, so I wasn’t sure. .My other senses were heightened so I could tell that her ass was mere centimeters away from my face. I could smell it, and it smelled awesome like always as well as it‘s taste. She always kept it clean unlike some of the people I had pleasured. I shudder just thinking about those times. I could also tell this because when she started speaking her voice was not as loud as it would have been if she had been facing me. “Now where was I,” Mistress Kayla asked herself. “Oh yes, my new slave. Here’s how it began…”
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh was I mean by ending it on a cliffhanger? Of course I was, I love doing stuff like that. Who is Kayla's new slave? Why does she have a new slave? How did it happen and more importantly what's going to become of Catherine? I know the answers, but unfortunately you will have to look forward to future installments to find the answers out. As always, compliments, feedback, and constructive criticism is always welcome. Also speculations and predictions of the questions above are appreciated also, that would actually be interesting to see what you guys think. Oh and if you're truly awesome you'll rate this. Even if it's a bad rating I could really go for seeing some stars next to the title.

Click here!

Old 03-25-2012, 07:35 AM   #54
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Motivation

Hello faithful readers. I don't think I'll have the space to post this in the next installment so I'll say it now. Also this is for my own sake. Due to the fact that technically while I"m writing this particular paragraph, I'm still on spring break, my dom is working on a new task for me, and for no real obligations for the weekend the next installment is practically written. I just have to proofread it and make corrections and it's done. Also I will say that this chapter will most likely be expanded into four or five parts rather than the originally planned three. I originally was going to post it today but as the tile of this particular entry states...I'm not really motivated to post it. So I guess I need some. Sorry to do this, but until I get at least five different comments, at least one of them being guesses or theories to the question addressed at the end of the last installment, from five different users, I will not be uploading the next installment of Chapter 7. I have over 14,000 views on this story so I know some people enjoy it so just speak up; formulate some guesses for the questions from the last chapter. Just think the faster you comment, the faster the next installment will be uploaded. Also this will probably be the only time I will do this in my story.

Click here!

Old 03-25-2012, 09:59 AM   #55
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Oh God, I've just caught up on everything. You got me through a realm of emotions and I can't decide if I hate you for what you've written so far or love you for it. Grrr, dilemmas, dilemmas.

Now, as far as guessing goes, I will give this a shot. From what I've read so far, I can only imagine one person being trained by Kayla is Shawn.

I'm looking forward to the next part, keep writing!

Oh, and by the way, five-starred (even if the updates do come in rather slowly, but I understand what it's like to write and have a life at the same time )

Shy

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:57 PM   #56
em52388

Still playing catch up but skimmed ahead and saw this. So I thought I'd put my name in to help your motivation.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:12 AM   #57
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default An Apology

I have had the latest installment for Targeting the Ignored (TtI) written for almost two weeks now and I haven’t published it and it almost didn’t get published for two reasons. The first was earlier this week; my laptop died. Thankfully, I was able to extract that file and back it up before my laptop died. The second reason, and the more important reason, is because of something I did that was foolish. I do plan on posting that chapter very soon but before I do so, I plan to expand on the foolish thing I did, and apologize to all my readers for doing it.

The weekend I typed this chapter was very productive as it’s not a usual occurrence that I can write two full chapters in quick succession. The foolish thing I did though was put a request, although now it’s viewed as more of a command, to my readers before I posted the second part. I told my readers that until I got five comments on my story, from five different users, one of the responses being speculations about the questions left unanswered at the end of my previous chapter, I would not post the next chapter until this happened. As of now, I only have two.

Now, why I did this was a motive of pure jealousy and maybe a sprinkle of self-doubt. My story has been on the site for at least a couple of years and by the looks of it isn’t heavily trafficked. I was sick of seeing all these newer stories getting stars next to them and having tens of comments between entries whereas between my entries which were a lot further apart, I was lucky if I got one. So it made me angry and I questioned whether if it was even worth writing this anymore. Sure I had 14,000 views but it still felt pointless. I chose five comments because I thought it would be an easily attainable number. I was over-confident during this and didn’t even think of the possibility that I would not get my five commands thus ending the story forever.

After two weeks, I realize that this is the case as I still only have two comments. Before I post my next chapter, I would like to apologize to my readers and explain what I’m apologizing for as some people may not see the fault in this situation. Although my readers need to be apologized to I need to apologize to someone else first, myself. I will say I love writing, I really do and I really love writing this story in particular. It’s the furthest I’ve ever written in a story and it’s combining two things I like; sex and writing. The problem with the five comment thing is I didn’t realize I wasn’t just tantalizing my readers; I was tantalizing myself. In a Creativity class I took last quarter we were told that each one of us has an inner child that is revealed through our art. My artistic medium is writing. Now while I may write other things such as papers, or chatting with friends online or dares it’s not the same as TtI is a creative process as my imagination has run wild in this work. In not writing this I was suffocating my inner child and also myself. I said I enjoy writing this story and by unknowingly putting it in a position where it would just stop was hurting myself as well. I may have clinical depression, but I’m smart enough to know not to take away something you enjoy. I write this to entertain you for sure, but a large amount why I write this story is for myself as well as I’ve stated before I love writing this story.

Now as for you my faithful readers, the five comment thing was stupid. You read this story to be entertained. However, when I said I won’t post until five comments are up was turning the entertainment to work, not something enjoyable. Entertainment is not a “you scratch my back, I scratch yours” kind of agreement. That’s what I made it though. Sure I could twist it around and say “hey it’s the other readers fault for not posting comments.” However, when you analyze it the blame rests solely on my shoulders. In the same way, it’s not fair to the two people who posted comments, shyness and em for waiting for others to post and me making it this way, as you wait for the next chapter and I do nothing about it. When you think about it it’s stupid. Why am I forcing readers to write comments? In order, to do this posting comments they’re not genuine. So I’m actually hurting myself by absorbing empty praise. Praise will be given when praise is due and I’d rather have one true praising comment than five false ones. Also with the story being buried so quickly in the forums some faithful readers may not even know I was doing this. Why should innocent people be penalized for something they don’t know? They shouldn’t.

The last thing I noticed was the delusion of I though comments symbolizes a good story. It doesn’t. Sure it feels great to get comments but the true merit of a story lies in whether the author is happy with it. If the artist tried their hardest and they’re satisfied with it, it’s a good story no matter what other people say. So that’s my thought process behind the five comments. Once again I’d like to apologize to all my readers and say hope you enjoy the next chapters and the ones yet to come.

Click here!

Old 04-07-2012, 02:58 PM   #58
rspisc

I've loved your story, but I, like a lot of readers I think, don't comment much. (I think this is the first time I've ever commented on a story), That doesn't mean we're not faithful readers. Please continue.
rspisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:16 AM   #59
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the post Komodo...even if it isn't the next installmet grrr...(kidding ) I am truly happy you have come to realize that the most important person a writer writes for is him/herself and that if you get pleasure out of writing then you should just keep going, because it makes you feel good.

Take care,

Shy

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:48 AM   #60
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Hey Komodo I just wanna say I really love your story it always keeps me on my toes and it is written very well and Im not saying all this because you asked for 5 comments its because I truely think you deserve it and I never say anything I dont truely mean. I hope you keep writing and if you are ever done with this story I hope you start another one because I will surely read that one as well.

P.S. I think you do deserve praise for your hard work

Advertisements
Kink Talk