Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-29-2013, 09:42 AM   #31
joht2891
getDare Sweetheart

I'd love to be given a detailed dare like that if you'll have time

LIKES: Light Bondage, Bodywriting, Orgasm Control, Tease & Denial, Dirty Talking, Being Controlled, Slave Positions

LIMITS: Family, Pain, Public, Webcam, Pee/Poo, Diapers, Anal
joht2891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:22 AM   #32
Simi

For future reference a balloon and pump is not a safe insertible and should not be used however i do have an inflatable plug which is safe. The hood is near complete sensory deprivation and due to not having enough belts i will have to do that with rope. This will have to wait until i have the house to myself at a time when anyone would be contacting me which tends to not coincide with privacy

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:50 AM   #33
aimee b

Limits are in my signature.
Duration is no more than 5 days.
I have everything on your list.

Limits: The usual-kids, family, blood, scat, illegal, no pics/vids with strangers

I must edge every time I get a PM saying "edge slut"

I must flick my nipples 10 times every time I get a PM saying "flick em bitch"

Property of aimee's Owner
aimee b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:58 AM   #34
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

I would like to sign up for this!

As for limits: you can read in my signature
Likes: anal, pain, indoor humiliation, bondage, stressful positioning

I have no balloon with a pump, but I have the other you listed. Also have a butt plug, vibrator, ring gag apart from the household items. If you choose me, I would be happy to receive a medium duration task
Old 10-29-2013, 04:03 PM   #35
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
For future reference a balloon and pump is not a safe insertible and should not be used however i do have an inflatable plug which is safe. The hood is near complete sensory deprivation and due to not having enough belts i will have to do that with rope. This will have to wait until i have the house to myself at a time when anyone would be contacting me which tends to not coincide with privacy
an inflatable plug is fine as well, if it really is a problem to wait for a text you can set a timer instead.
To decide the time, roll a die and multiply the number by 15 this is the amount of minutes you have to set it to. ( a 3 thus means 45 minutes)

If because of privacy reasons you've to wait with the dare, than tell me as soon as you do the dare. I'll give you 5 days to write the report after you've done the dare, however sooner is better

Last edited by Nwbie; 10-29-2013 at 04:10 PM.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:31 PM   #36
Topgear
Distinguished Member

I would really love a dare!
I ask one thing from the people I give dares to. If you see that someone else is asking for a dare and nobody has responded, try your hardest to give them a dare. We all know how much it sucks to be the person who waits and doesn't get a dare.

Likes: hidden public, anal, masturbation, humping, wedgies, bondage, and sleeping dares.
Dislikes: family, friends, photo, painful, messy, scat, pee dares
Limits: friends, family, full public, harmful
Topgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:03 PM   #37
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Just a heads up for everybody the better your post/request follows the rules in my main post the bigger the chance that I pick you
Old 10-30-2013, 05:13 PM   #38
Nwbie
getDare Devil

aimee b I've a long dare for you

For the next 5 days you're to follow this set of rules.
  • You aren't allowed to cum, unless told so
  • You'll have a special task everyday, if you do it you're allowed to cum at night following the instructions.
  • If you fail to complete a task from your daily list you'll lose all permission to cum the next day and everytime you would be allowed to cum make it an edge.
  • you'll have to do the following list of tasks every day:
    • When getting up in the morning the first time you have to do is roll a die, than edge as many times as the number you rolled.
    • Now you're horny we'll have to calm you down a bit, roll the die again.
      1. Slap both your breast 20 times
      2. Flick each nipple 15 times
      3. slap your pussy 10 times
      4. pinch each nipple 10 times
      5. pinch you clit 5 times
      6. Give yourself 50 slaps and spanks total, you can divide them over your breast, ass cheeks and pussy, however give a minimum of 5 to each
    • Now lets get you dressed up shall we , roll a die once more (pics of these would be awesome):
      1. You're not allowed to wear panties today
      2. You're not allowed to wear a bra today
      3. Tie both your breast seperately with either a rope or belt, you're allowed to wear a bra over it
      4. Write slut on your belly
      5. Wear a crotch rope
      6. Lucky you, no special requirements for your clothing however flick your nipples 10 more times.
    • About an hour or so before lunch roll a die:
      1. Get a food item (like a carrot preferably) and stick in your pussy and edge once anywhere you want. Leave the item there for an hour and eat it afterwards.
      2. Do the same as above but insert the food item in your ass, don't eat it.
      3. edge twice before lunch, both times in different places
      4. Take public transport between now and dinner, edge while on it (bus or train).
      5. Go to a toilet stall and edge 3 times, after lunch you can cum but only if you do it in a public area, like the library or cantine.
      6. Slap your slap your breast and pussy each 20 times.
    • Now after dinner role another die and edge the amount of times the number you rolled.
    • Now take a cold shower for 3 minutes and then edge using the jet of the shower, if you haven't edged after 20 minutes you can exit the shower, if you do edge you may shower with warm water for 5 minutes.
    • Roll another die between now and going to bed:
      1. (also nr. 4) Blow up a balloon and cover it in Vicks and hump it. If you've completed your task do this untill you cum or 25 minutes have passed, if you haven't completed your task edge and slap your pussy 50 times.
      2. (also nr. 5) Get as many pegs as you can and place as many as you can withstand on your body, start with covering your breast. Now divide this number by 2, this is the amount of time you can masturbate to orgasm if you completed your task; otherwise just edge and than slap your breast 100 times each minus the number of pegs you placed on your body
      3. (also nr. 6) Get several ice cubes and stick as many as you can in your ass, multiply this by 2 this is amount of time you get to masturbate and cum if you completed your task. If you didn't complete your task just edge and slap each ass cheek with a ruler(or something flat and hard) 50 times minus the number of ice cubes you place in your ass

So now for your special tasks each day (these can be done at any time you want):

Day 1, Torture day: First start by getting some rubber bands, Vicks/Icyhot/similar, some toothpaste and 10 pegs.
Now rub your breast and massage them properly with Vicks/IcyHot/etc for 5 minutes.
Place a peg on each nipple and flick them off after 1 minute, repeat this 5 times, thus for a total of another 5 minutes.
Now rub you pussy and clit with some toothpaste for about 2 minutes.
Snap each nipple with a rubber band 5 times each, than snap your clit twice.
Now attach a peg to each nipple and 3 around those, also attach a peg to each of your pussy lips (labia).
Now edge 1 once before you're allowed to take it all off and clean yourself up.

Day 2, Edging day: For every time you name is said/typed you have to edge once within 3 hours of it being said/typed.

Day 3, (S)exercise: Do 5 sets of 10 star jumps each, edge in between each set. Now do 3 more sets of 15 situps each, also edge in between every set.

Day 4, Filling her up: Have at least 3 items in your ass and pussy each, every item has to stay in there for 2 hours at least.
Items you can choose from, butt plug (if you have it), carrot, peach, apple, pear, banana, cucumber, eggplant, dildo (if you have one), vibrator but it has to be on (if you have one), anal beads (if you have them), a phone, a finger (may be yours or someone else, keep in mind it has to stay there uninterrupted for 2 hours), 5 ice cubes in a balloon or bag.
Now keep your safety in mind and place the items in a bag or condom and maybe even attach a string to it so you can pull it out.

Day 5, Horny day: Every time you get horny go find a toilet stall and edge twice.
As a special treat, every 2 hours after you wake up you have the chance to cum. However you have to do it in a public place or in public transport, however before cumming you have to edge once, if however you have to stop masturbating for any reason (because you don't want people to find out by example) you have to edge again before you're allowed to cum.

Good luck, I hope you have a lot of fun with this dare, since this is obviously is a long dare you have 14 days to write a report, nonetheless I prefer sooner than later

Please mention the sensation, how you feel and the emotions you have when doing this dare as well, I'm very interested in knowing this .

Last edited by Nwbie; 10-30-2013 at 06:55 PM.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:17 PM   #39
Nwbie
getDare Devil

3 out of the 4 dares remaining, new dares following soon.

If you want one and haven't gotten one yet just reapply

GD users that were chosen:
  • Female: aimee b
Old 10-30-2013, 06:37 PM   #40
Topgear
Distinguished Member

I would really like a dare, I'm open to public dares, and I'm willing to try a lot more, I am trying to get into more public dares, but need a way to work into it.
I ask one thing from the people I give dares to. If you see that someone else is asking for a dare and nobody has responded, try your hardest to give them a dare. We all know how much it sucks to be the person who waits and doesn't get a dare.

Likes: hidden public, anal, masturbation, humping, wedgies, bondage, and sleeping dares.
Dislikes: family, friends, photo, painful, messy, scat, pee dares
Limits: friends, family, full public, harmful
Topgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 06:39 PM   #41
Analfuc

I whould love to have a dare
Analfuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 07:26 PM   #42
aimee b

Yes Sir
Thank You Sir
i'll begin in the morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
aimee b I've a long dare for you

For the next 5 days you're to follow this set of rules.
  • You aren't allowed to cum, unless told so
  • You'll have a special task everyday, if you do it you're allowed to cum at night following the instructions.
  • If you fail to complete a task from your daily list you'll lose all permission to cum the next day and everytime you would be allowed to cum make it an edge.
  • you'll have to do the following list of tasks every day:
    • When getting up in the morning the first time you have to do is roll a die, than edge as many times as the number you rolled.
    • Now you're horny we'll have to calm you down a bit, roll the die again.
      1. Slap both your breast 20 times
      2. Flick each nipple 15 times
      3. slap your pussy 10 times
      4. pinch each nipple 10 times
      5. pinch you clit 5 times
      6. Give yourself 50 slaps and spanks total, you can divide them over your breast, ass cheeks and pussy, however give a minimum of 5 to each
    • Now lets get you dressed up shall we , roll a die once more (pics of these would be awesome):
      1. You're not allowed to wear panties today
      2. You're not allowed to wear a bra today
      3. Tie both your breast seperately with either a rope or belt, you're allowed to wear a bra over it
      4. Write slut on your belly
      5. Wear a crotch rope
      6. Lucky you, no special requirements for your clothing however flick your nipples 10 more times.
    • About an hour or so before lunch roll a die:
      1. Get a food item (like a carrot preferably) and stick in your pussy and edge once anywhere you want. Leave the item there for an hour and eat it afterwards.
      2. Do the same as above but insert the food item in your ass, don't eat it.
      3. edge twice before lunch, both times in different places
      4. Take public transport between now and dinner, edge while on it (bus or train).
      5. Go to a toilet stall and edge 3 times, after lunch you can cum but only if you do it in a public area, like the library or cantine.
      6. Slap your slap your breast and pussy each 20 times.
    • Now after dinner role another die and edge the amount of times the number you rolled.
    • Now take a cold shower for 3 minutes and then edge using the jet of the shower, if you haven't edged after 20 minutes you can exit the shower, if you do edge you may shower with warm water for 5 minutes.
    • Roll another die between now and going to bed:
      1. (also nr. 4) Blow up a balloon and cover it in Vicks and hump it. If you've completed your task do this untill you cum or 25 minutes have passed, if you haven't completed your task edge and slap your pussy 50 times.
      2. (also nr. 5) Get as many pegs as you can and place as many as you can withstand on your body, start with covering your breast. Now divide this number by 2, this is the amount of time you can masturbate to orgasm if you completed your task; otherwise just edge and than slap your breast 100 times each minus the number of pegs you placed on your body
      3. (also nr. 6) Get several ice cubes and stick as many as you can in your ass, multiply this by 2 this is amount of time you get to masturbate and cum if you completed your task. If you didn't complete your task just edge and slap each ass cheek with a ruler(or something flat and hard) 50 times minus the number of ice cubes you place in your ass

So now for your special tasks each day (these can be done at any time you want):

Day 1, Torture day: First start by getting some rubber bands, Vicks/Icyhot/similar, some toothpaste and 10 pegs.
Now rub your breast and massage them properly with Vicks/IcyHot/etc for 5 minutes.
Place a peg on each nipple and flick them off after 1 minute, repeat this 5 times, thus for a total of another 5 minutes.
Now rub you pussy and clit with some toothpaste for about 2 minutes.
Snap each nipple with a rubber band 5 times each, than snap your clit twice.
Now attach a peg to each nipple and 3 around those, also attach a peg to each of your pussy lips (labia).
Now edge 1 once before you're allowed to take it all off and clean yourself up.

Day 2, Edging day: For every time you name is said/typed you have to edge once within 3 hours of it being said/typed.

Day 3, (S)exercise: Do 5 sets of 10 star jumps each, edge in between each set. Now do 3 more sets of 15 situps each, also edge in between every set.

Day 4, Filling her up: Have at least 3 items in your ass and pussy each, every item has to stay in there for 2 hours at least.
Items you can choose from, butt plug (if you have it), carrot, peach, apple, pear, banana, cucumber, eggplant, dildo (if you have one), vibrator but it has to be on (if you have one), anal beads (if you have them), a phone, a finger (may be yours or someone else, keep in mind it has to stay there uninterrupted for 2 hours), 5 ice cubes in a balloon or bag.
Now keep your safety in mind and place the items in a bag or condom and maybe even attach a string to it so you can pull it out.

Day 5, Horny day: Every time you get horny go find a toilet stall and edge twice.
As a special treat, every 2 hours after you wake up you have the chance to cum. However you have to do it in a public place or in public transport, however before cumming you have to edge once, if however you have to stop masturbating for any reason (because you don't want people to find out by example) you have to edge again before you're allowed to cum.

Good luck, I hope you have a lot of fun with this dare, since this is obviously is a long dare you have 14 days to write a report, nonetheless I prefer sooner than later

Please mention the sensation, how you feel and the emotions you have when doing this dare as well, I'm very interested in knowing this .

Limits: The usual-kids, family, blood, scat, illegal, no pics/vids with strangers

Old 10-31-2013, 09:37 AM   #43
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Aimee b it might be wise to keep daily reports, this way hour memories are still fresh and you won't have such a big workload all at once at the end

Just a suggestion
Old 10-31-2013, 10:05 AM   #44
aimee b

Yes Sir
Also as my Master said, it will increase my humiliation factor doing daily reports.

Old 10-31-2013, 12:34 PM   #45
adam mystery

Default hey

would you belive it or not
adam mystery is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk