Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-15-2018, 12:32 PM   #346
humiliation_sub
getDare Sweetheart

The kitty has requested assistance in not cumming while he's humping just about every object in his room for the next week! I'm nothing if not helpful, so I thought I'd provide something for him to think about other than his incredible urge to cum.

Every time you have to slow down while humping due to reaching the edge, pinch yourself hard on the inner thigh. There, now you can think about the pain instead!

You're welcome!

Likes: Humiliation, embarrassment, diapers/ABDL, bondage, spanking, anal, pictures, other stuff I haven't tried yet?

Dislikes: Chastity (so subby, but so frustrating!), mouth soaping (ewwww >.<), cross-dressing (no clothes), pain

Limits: Public, shit, illegal, permanent, messy, anything involving other people, severe pain, cbt, cum eating, enemas

Kik: humilsub
humiliation_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 12:38 PM   #347
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliation_sub View Post
The kitty has requested assistance in not cumming while he's humping just about every object in his room for the next week! I'm nothing if not helpful, so I thought I'd provide something for him to think about other than his incredible urge to cum.

Every time you have to slow down while humping due to reaching the edge, pinch yourself hard on the inner thigh. There, now you can think about the pain instead!

You're welcome!
I didn't request assistance, you offered it!

And that doesn't help at all! >.<;

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 12:47 PM   #348
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Oooh, kitty wants some help, maybe create a box to nap in like your profile picture, and then relax in there for 15 minutes. As sleeping dares are in your limits i won't let you teke a nap in it. But you could. And bring your ball of yarn with you to snuggle with.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 12:48 PM   #349
Simi

I think it's a great assistance... Or shall we repeat mixing the spankings in as well...

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 12:52 PM   #350
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
I think it's a great assistance... Or shall we repeat mixing the spankings in as well...
No no, it's wonderful. -.-; Thanks ever so much, humiliation_sub.

*quiet grumbling*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post
Oooh, kitty wants some help, maybe create a box to nap in like your profile picture, and then relax in there for 15 minutes. As sleeping dares are in your limits i won't let you teke a nap in it. But you could. And bring your ball of yarn with you to snuggle with.
Mm, I don't have an actual box to do this with. I could lay out some pillows on the floor, though? ^^ I doubt I'll actually manage to nap like that, but I can give it a try. :P

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-15-2018, 12:55 PM   #351
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Mm, I don't have an actual box to do this with. I could lay out some pillows on the floor, though? ^^ I doubt I'll actually manage to nap like that, but I can give it a try. :P
That would be great, and if you can't get to sleep that way, you have to edge laying there. You can also use your blankets to lay on.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 12:56 PM   #352
humiliation_sub
getDare Sweetheart

The kitty couldn't fit his butt in a toilet, so if you want him to get it in a box, that box is going to need to be pretty big.

Likes: Humiliation, embarrassment, diapers/ABDL, bondage, spanking, anal, pictures, other stuff I haven't tried yet?

Dislikes: Chastity (so subby, but so frustrating!), mouth soaping (ewwww >.<), cross-dressing (no clothes), pain

Limits: Public, shit, illegal, permanent, messy, anything involving other people, severe pain, cbt, cum eating, enemas

Old 03-15-2018, 01:02 PM   #353
Simi

Haha well once my puppy loves out as a house warming gift there may be an XXL dog cage/bed I'm eying up...

And kittenlicks... I think if you fail and cum your controlled period should extend to a month(reset of course)

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 03-15-2018, 01:37 PM   #354
humiliation_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Hey KL, do your best to dance along to this video using the moves in the video. Have fun!

Old 03-15-2018, 01:37 PM   #355
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Ohhh yeah I really should update the meter as fair warning xP

Final offer: orgasm now and on the 24th for the aforementioned price.

Before you answer, a minute of humping and two minutes of fingering yourself.
To help you think. *purrs*
Mm.. that was some really enjoyable fingering, if I'm honest. ^//^ The humping wasn't particularly enjoyable.. I didn't even come close to edging though, so no pinches for me! ^^ But I think being all pent up is translating very well into pleasure to my bottom. <3 It was barely a few seconds of fingering before I was throwing my head back and fingering faster to try to chase that elusive build up of pleasure. I don't think I really expected to manage an anal orgasm in 2 minutes, but I was still left thrusting two fingers in and out of me as fast as I could at the 2 minute mark. ^///^; Damn, I really want a chance to manage a full anal orgasm, one day.

As for squirminess... I'm imagining what an orgasm might feel like and I'm reallllly reconsidering that offer. >_> The relief could feel soooo good... I should probably stop thinking about it, because the more I do, the more I want an orgasm. X_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi (PM)
Morning kitten!, lets see how well behaved you will be for me this morning... your performance may impact how nice i feel...
You know me and how much i love humiliations... which is why your going to do SILLY BUTT(Something silly... well if you let me make the choice i think having "I love Simi and lightze" with hearts all around it might be a nicely silly one for you) and after that you will serve as my little URINAL...

And finally DO MINE (DEJA VU and GOOD SLUT 30)
I managed the writing on my butt.. kinda. :P I got the S for Simi backwards, and I didn't even attempt the hearts because I ran out of space. :P I guess my butt isn't THAT big!

Anyway, here you go! I've left it on to come off on its own, so I'll be wearing it with pride for a day or so. ^^

As soon as I need to pee I'll be a good little urinal for you, Simi. ^_^ That's actually one of my favourite pm dares so far. ^^ I don't think I'll be able to do the GOOD SLUT one though, due to not having any toys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
Haha well once my puppy loves out as a house warming gift there may be an XXL dog cage/bed I'm eying up...

And kittenlicks... I think if you fail and cum your controlled period should extend to a month(reset of course)
That's a cute idea. Gotta have puppies caged, in both ways! ^_^

Mm, I don't know about that rule. I suppose I'm asking Lightze for a veto on this, seeing as if people can make rules like that I'll probably be stuck here forever. XD

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-15-2018, 01:38 PM   #356
KittenLicks

Quote:
Hey KL, do your best to dance along to this video using the moves in the video. Have fun!
Oh no, another dancing task. XD

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-15-2018, 01:45 PM   #357
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Mm.. that was some really enjoyable fingering, if I'm honest. ^//^ The humping wasn't particularly enjoyable.. I didn't even come close to edging though, so no pinches for me! ^^ But I think being all pent up is translating very well into pleasure to my bottom. <3 It was barely a few seconds of fingering before I was throwing my head back and fingering faster to try to chase that elusive build up of pleasure. I don't think I really expected to manage an anal orgasm in 2 minutes, but I was still left thrusting two fingers in and out of me as fast as I could at the 2 minute mark. ^///^; Damn, I really want a chance to manage a full anal orgasm, one day.

As for squirminess... I'm imagining what an orgasm might feel like and I'm reallllly reconsidering that offer. >_> The relief could feel soooo good... I should probably stop thinking about it, because the more I do, the more I want an orgasm. X_X

I managed the writing on my butt.. kinda. :P I got the S for Simi backwards, and I didn't even attempt the hearts because I ran out of space. :P I guess my butt isn't THAT big!

Anyway, here you go! I've left it on to come off on its own, so I'll be wearing it with pride for a day or so. ^^

As soon as I need to pee I'll be a good little urinal for you, Simi. ^_^ That's actually one of my favourite pm dares so far. ^^ I don't think I'll be able to do the GOOD SLUT one though, due to not having any toys.

That's a cute idea. Gotta have puppies caged, in both ways! ^_^

Mm, I don't know about that rule. I suppose I'm asking Lightze for a veto on this, seeing as if people can make rules like that I'll probably be stuck here forever. XD

**gigglefit**

I am amused! Your legibility on your butt writing is so good now!

The deal is still open TR. You could have a deep, satisfying orgasm today if you accept.

As for that ruling... if you fail and cum, there will be a punishment, but it'll be down to my design.

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 01:52 PM   #358
humiliation_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Lightze designing the punishment? What a reassuring thought!

*snicker*

Old 03-15-2018, 01:52 PM   #359
Simi

it looks like an 8 in your name not a z though

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 03-15-2018, 01:53 PM   #360
KittenLicks

Quote:
This was more fun than I expected. :P The dance only seemed to have three moves. Kitty paws in front of you. Kitty paws to the left. Kitty paws to the right. It was insanely fast but I kept up as best I could. :P I even sang along a bit! Cat, I'm a kitty cat, and I meow meow, and I me-

Then the cat started bouncing wildly all over the screen and I just stared at it for the 3 seconds it took to do that. Then it started to switch rapidly from one cat to another.

Yeah, sorry, humiliation_sub, levitation and teleportation are actually limits.:P I did my best to copy the possible parts though! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
**gigglefit**

I am amused! Your legibility on your butt writing is so good now!

The deal is still open TR. You could have a deep, satisfying orgasm today if you accept.

As for that ruling... if you fail and cum, there will be a punishment, but it'll be down to my design.
I know! It's almost like I've had a lot of practice or something.

Mm, I really want that orgasm right about now. >_> I get an orgasm tonight and one on the 24th, if I agree to extend my time to the end of March, right..?

~

Oh, and by the way, I'm going to be home alone for a couple hours tomorrow (7-8 hours from this post). Most of it's probably gonna be taken up by all the spanking I have to do, but if anyone has any tasks I said I'd need to be alone for because they're loud/messy, feel free to re-suggest them. <3

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies

Advertisements
Kink Talk