Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2014, 08:36 PM   #16
masterssub
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboys View Post
OK, one more, you need to hold your vibrator to your clit, or fuck yourself with your vibrationg dildo for 5 minutes without coming. If you have to pull the vibrator away, then report back to me for a punishment. But if you succeed in this one plus 3 more of my dares (total of 5 consecutive completed dares) you will get one vote for freedom.

I just started this one...like 4 min to go but i honestly already feel like I wanna cum!!!!

My Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=69405
masterssub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:37 PM   #17
felmit13

good job keep going any one who has requests remember the goal is to have her take the best pics you can think of so be creative and keep in mind she needs to be able to take the photo herself ok now to add on you will use your largest bead anally and will take a pic of the bead half in half out this may take many attempts so for every time you fail you must spank your ass
felmit13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:42 PM   #18
masterssub
Distinguished Member

Quote:
OK, one more, you need to hold your vibrator to your clit, or fuck yourself with your vibrationg dildo for 5 minutes without coming. If you have to pull the vibrator away, then report back to me for a punishment. But if you succeed in this one plus 3 more of my dares (total of 5 consecutive completed dares) you will get one vote for freedom.

Im assuming you meant my vibrating plug so thats what I used....it actually kept me from cumming which was good cuz the vib was really strong on my clit. *new batteries* ....but fucking my ass took my mind off my pussy......3 more dares and I get 1 vote for freedom!!

My Toys:
Old 01-21-2014, 08:43 PM   #19
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Well then. I think she needs to dress up like the "Bare Tummy Dare" linked in my signature. That should be a fun picture...
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:43 PM   #20
masterssub
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skolvikestorture View Post
With your breasts still bound crawl across the floor with your breasts being dragged under you. Also have your spreader bar on.
I'm sorry sir I live in a dorm so I literally have about a 4x6 living area where I dont have furniture so I don't have room to do this....

My Toys:
Old 01-21-2014, 08:44 PM   #21
masterssub
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markbassplayer View Post
Well then. I think she needs to dress up like the "Bare Tummy Dare" linked in my signature. That should be a fun picture...

Sorry, I keep a tank top covering my stomach/ribs because of my tattoos...I cant expose it all..

My Toys:
Old 01-21-2014, 08:46 PM   #22
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterssub View Post
Sorry, I keep a tank top covering my stomach/ribs because of my tattoos...I cant expose it all..
All right. I understand that.
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:52 PM   #23
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Make yourself a crotch rope. Make it go nice and tight. Place your clit between the ropes. Then put on your 3 way clamps. Belt your breasts up. So the nipples are closer to your face. Good job so far on the pics keep it up. Then do 50 smacks to your breasts and pussy.
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:09 PM   #24
masterssub
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Make yourself a crotch rope. Make it go nice and tight. Place your clit between the ropes. Then put on your 3 way clamps. Belt your breasts up. So the nipples are closer to your face. Good job so far on the pics keep it up. Then do 50 smacks to your breasts and pussy.

oooh god, the crotch rope is tied and very tight...ive never had to do one where I have to make my clit stick out thru it.....its making it really inflamed and sensitive........now for the clamps and belt...and smacks

My Toys:
Old 01-21-2014, 09:26 PM   #25
masterssub
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I've completed this sir and taken the pics...thank you! It was really hard to get my tits up very high because they are kinda small but I did the best I could!

My Toys:
Old 01-21-2014, 09:32 PM   #26
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I've completed this sir and taken the pics...thank you! It was really hard to get my tits up very high because they are kinda small but I did the best I could!
I know you did. Put icy hot on your nipples and clit. Then put on your three way clamps. Pull it off 10 times or as many as you can get. but first flick them each 50 times or use a rubber band.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:55 PM   #27
Flyboys
Distinguished Member

now that I have gotten my reports, let me send you another one. You are to put on your spreader bar around your ankles and lay in bed. You are to masturbate your pussy using the but plug (clean it first please!) or your strongest vibrator. You should also have your nipple clamps on your outer labia and behind your back so that your labia are open wide. Masturbate to an edge and hold it for 10 seconds. The picture should be of your pussy spread open by the clamps and the but plug or vibrator in your pussy. it should be very wet. If we can't see the moister it does not count, so feel free to edge as many times as needed.

Now that I am off my phone and I can type, let me clarify my offer. If you can complete this and the next 2 dares without failing I will give you one vote to be free on the condition that I get picture proof for every dare so that I can verify that you have done it. From here on out, I will give you specific instructions as to how the picture should look, so please pay attention or I may count it not completed. If I give you a dare that is not within your limits, or pushes the boundaries of the spirit of this dare and you do not complete it, I will not hold it against you provided that you tell me why. I will still post some dares for you to do even after I give my one vote, but please do them. I will be watching this thread, and provided that I am kept up to date on the pictures, I may give you one other vote (depending on if the other members agree with this) if the thread keeps going for longer than the expected period, or a few days, or basically when I think you have been punished enough.

I am always willing to meet new people and chat, shoot me a message sometime!
Flyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:07 PM   #28
masterssub
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I know you did. Put icy hot on your nipples and clit. Then put on your three way clamps. Pull it off 10 times or as many as you can get. but first flick them each 50 times or use a rubber band.
Okay had to take a break to eat lol I only have toothepaste and hot sauce tonight so could I use one of those instead

My Toys:
Old 01-21-2014, 10:10 PM   #29
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Okay had to take a break to eat lol I only have toothepaste and hot sauce tonight so could I use one of those instead
Haha eat well yeah you should definitely have eaten. No dying on us haha. Use toothpaste. If you are daring take your Velcro cuffs and take the rough part to those spots.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:19 PM   #30
masterssub
Distinguished Member

Quote:
now that I have gotten my reports, let me send you another one. You are to put on your spreader bar around your ankles and lay in bed. You are to masturbate your pussy using the but plug (clean it first please!) or your strongest vibrator. You should also have your nipple clamps on your outer labia and behind your back so that your labia are open wide. Masturbate to an edge and hold it for 10 seconds. The picture should be of your pussy spread open by the clamps and the but plug or vibrator in your pussy. it should be very wet. If we can't see the moister it does not count, so feel free to edge as many times as needed.

Now that I am off my phone and I can type, let me clarify my offer. If you can complete this and the next 2 dares without failing I will give you one vote to be free on the condition that I get picture proof for every dare so that I can verify that you have done it. From here on out, I will give you specific instructions as to how the picture should look, so please pay attention or I may count it not completed. If I give you a dare that is not within your limits, or pushes the boundaries of the spirit of this dare and you do not complete it, I will not hold it against you provided that you tell me why. I will still post some dares for you to do even after I give my one vote, but please do them. I will be watching this thread, and provided that I am kept up to date on the pictures, I may give you one other vote (depending on if the other members agree with this) if the thread keeps going for longer than the expected period, or a few days, or basically when I think you have been punished enough.

Okay sir I completed this and took pics, I had to pull the vib out after 7 seconds though or I was gonna cum

I'll complete the next two dares for you sir!

My Toys:

Advertisements
Kink Talk