Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-06-2011, 02:24 PM   #16
I need punishing

oooh, gettin spicy :P
great update.

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:43 PM   #17
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

((hey guys sorry it is taking so long my last reply didn't go through so I have to retype it all out))

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:28 PM   #18
Carla the Amazing

Please update soon. This is really good.
Carla the Amazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:52 AM   #19
sully

try typing it up in word (or another program) then copy and past it in
sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:27 AM   #20
moonmoon

This is really exciting! i can't wait for you to type more

Thank you! Please dare me!

Check out one of my stories at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91957
moonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:52 PM   #21
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

((Hey guys sorry it took so long, on top of the previous fiasco work and school have gotten crazy, but I hope you enjoy the next installment.))

Rae moaned lightly as she stretched from the long car ride; she had fallen asleep on the way to…wherever it was they were going. Rae never thought to ask, which was unlike her normally responsible self, but she was with her master, and she wanted him happy, she had already upset him enough. She wanted him happy. She wanted him to love her.
Rae looked around and noticed that they were in a parking lot and she tilted her head to the side gently, “Master? Where are we? This doesn’t look like a hotel or something…anything like that.”

Master smiled, “We are at the airport, don’t worry puppy, just picking up a friend,” he lied, “Here,” he lifted a water bottle, “You must be thirsty, “You were out for a couple hours.”
Rae took the bottle, “Oh wow thanks,” she took the bottle and started drinking it down,

“this…tastes funny.”

“Just drink it darling,” he said kissing her gently.

Rae giggled and started chugging the water, “Okay owner!”

Master smiled. Oh yes, drink up little slut, drink up.

The next few hours of Rae were a blur, she was coherent she could walk…and talk, but she was groggy. She slightly remembered Master saying she was tired, she had slept the whole way here, but Rae could not connect this with what was going on in reality. She was being kidnapped, but Rae did not realize this until she awoke in a seat. Rae didn’t open her eyes and frowned she was sitting, but it didn’t sound like they were on the road….she could hear a few people whispering…a slightly squeaky wheel of…something, a cart? Rae opened her eyes and looked around. She was on a plane? Why was she on a plane! She looked over and saw her owner smiling at her, ‘hello darling did you sleep well,” He asked in a British accent, “I dearly hope you don’t mind, but we are taking a little trip.”

Rae looked at him oddly,” Uhm…what? Since when do you have an accent?”

Master frowned, “I don’t, you do you bloody little bitch.”

Rae frowned, “I do not get it.”

“Of course you don’t,” Owner said rolling his eyes, “I lied to you to get your trust, and now we are going to my home and you will stay my pet.”

Rae shook her head, “This isn’t funny Terrance.”

Terrance scowled, “You know you are not to call me that. I will deal with that little issue on top of the other things later, for not you behave like the pet you are. I am your owner and you do what I say.”

“This is just a stupid game I am not doing anything,” Rae said, “Except call the air…police…guy...person and get you arrested.”

“Oh no you won’t, you see, you do that and not only will I release all those nasty little pictures and videos to the public, with your name attached to them, but your family will die, I have connections you see, and could end them right this moment. You see I give them a message every hour, and if they do not hear from me after four hours your family is killed, as well as your friends, you really should have kept a little of your life secret, because I have a lot of information on you, and I can ruin you. This wasn’t a game to me. It is all too really. I am the owner and you are my pet. You will do all that I command, I will give more rules after we land and are in the car on the way to my home.”

Rae didn’t really listen too much of we said. She got that he said she had to do what she said or else, but all that really stuck was when he said, ‘this wasn’t a game…This wasn’t a game. It was real…It wasn’t a game…She was with someone who would control her. She would have no free will…She would never see her family again…And it wasn’t a game.

Old 11-17-2011, 11:43 PM   #22
Carla the Amazing

This is really good. Please continue soon.
Carla the Amazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:10 AM   #23
Sintrac
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent story so far. I can't wait to read more.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:36 PM   #24
Siren
getDare Succubus

I'm enjoying the story, but please could you try and spell/grammar check it before posting? ^^

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:54 PM   #25
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

((Hey guys school is still crazy, but the updates are coming! Here is the newest installment ))

Rae found herself crying the rest of the flight, and she cried more in the car ride on the way to her real owner’s home….her new home. Rae couldn’t comprehend why this had happened to her. She had always been such a good girl…she should have known doing this Dom, sub…stuff, she had known…or felt earlier in the process that she should stop, but she didn’t listen to herself instead she continued, and now she was paying for it. Rae rubbed her eyes, no more tears…there were no more tears...How could that be? Was it possible to actually run out?

Terrance glanced at her and moved close putting his arm around her small body, “Is my puppy finally accepting that she is mine; that she can do nothing, that she is nothing?”

Rae looked at the driver through a small window, he hadn’t heard, of course. She looked back to her Owner and shrugged, “I guess so.”

Terrance squeezed her right making Rae wince, “You guess, what?”

Rae frowned, “I guess….Owner?”

Terrance loosened his grip slightly, “that is right, my little puppy.” He then leaned forward then and whispered to the driver before he leaned back and a small black window covered the window to the driver. Raw frowned and she tried to look through the window, but she saw nothing. Terrance saw her confusion, “I told him you were feeling nervous and wanted to talk privately with me.”

Rae’s confusion only grew from that response, “But I…I don’t want to talk to you alone and I feel nervous because of you.”

Terrance slapped her, “What was that pup, you what?”

Rae whimpered, “I…I want to…to…” Rae shut her eyes…she should act that part of a pet, right? That way she can be hurt less, and maybe if she was good he would let her off easy? He would release her? That would be perfect….So she had to do that, right? Yes. Yes she did. “I want to do whatever pleases you Owner.”

Terrance smiled, “Wow, you whimpering, turns me on, and you accepting your place makes me feel even better.”

Rae frowned, and looked at his pants. She did not need him to tell her that he was turned on. She had seen the bulge growing in his pants since they first got into the car, and then she saw the bulge come out as Terrance unzipped his pants and let his dick pop out and stay up erect, “Puppy, help owner by giving him a blow job.”

Rae sighed and looked at the window, “I…uhm…”

“He can’t see or hear,” Terrance growled, “Now Owner gave puppy an order.”

Rae looked down and she put his dick in her mouth and started gently sucking it, soon enough though Terrance had her by the hair and started making her go deep as fast. At one point her nose was smashed into his stomach and the she started gagging as his dick went deep down her throat. She felt like she was choking on it, but Terrance didn’t seem to nice he was moaning in pleasure. Rae felt her face turning red, this was humilating. She was giving someone a blow job in a cab...What if the driver opened the window and looked back...what if something happened...what id his dick got stuck in her throat! No...No that was impossible...she thought at least... after a few minutes he released into her, straight down her throat, and then pulled out, “Man that was amazing.” He zipped his pants again and kissed

Rae, “Did Kitty like that?”

Rae wiped her mouth and shook her head, “Uhm not particularly.”

Terrance narrowed his eyes and got a piece of paper and pen from his jacket pocket and wrote something down, “I want you to answer the question again, and this time, give the right answer.”

Rae rolled her eyes, “Fine, I liked it.”

Terrance wrote out something new on the paper, “You are my cum slut aren’t you?”
Rae sighed, “Yes.”

“Yes,” Terrance asked.

“Yes I am your cum slut, I love your cum, and I wish I could live off it,” Rae said, “okay?”

“Good,” Terrance said, “Very very good.”
The car stopped and Terrance got out along with Rae and he paid the driver before leading Rae into the house. “Not that we are here, Puppy, time for you to get punished.”

Rae frowned, “What are you talking about?”

Terrance shook his head, “You have any damn idea how much you misbehaved since I came to your home? Too many! You will be punished you little bitch. You will learn to never misbehave! You are my bitch and you will act like one from now on!” He grabbed Rae by the hair and led her to a door. He opened it to show a staircase, and then he pushed Rae down them, “And you damn well better not get too hurt going down there!”
Rae cried as she lay on the bottom of the staircase, was she okay? She was bruised…maybe a few cuts from ragged parts of the stairs…but nothing was broken. She then looked around the dark room. She could just barely make out a bed in the corner, a few boxes, and chests…a table, but for now she couldn’t see much else, but who knew what was in those boxes. Who knew what Terrance had in store for her…only he knew, and Rae knew it couldn’t be good. She knew it would hurt, and she winced with every creek, as Terrance came closer and closer down the stairs

Last edited by Jonfron; 11-23-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Old 11-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #26
I need punishing

omg, cant wait for the next part ^^

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:29 PM   #27
dandelion

Send a message via MSN to dandelion

Very exciting story. Not completely my sexual preference, but some very entertaining parts. Nicely done

I don't wanna be that guy, but the realist comes out in me, haha. How was Terrance able to get an unconscious girl on a plane? Haha, but again, very entertaining. Thanks for sharing I'm keeping up with it.

- humiliation, cum control, general control, bladder control, pee, wet and messy, bets and punishment, pics and cam.

Won't Do: Pain, people I know, animals, public, body writing, scat, any chance of being caught, etc.

PM me CUMSLUT and I will cum on my face and leave it for 15 minutes.
dandelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:37 PM   #28
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
Very exciting story. Not completely my sexual preference, but some very entertaining parts. Nicely done

I don't wanna be that guy, but the realist comes out in me, haha. How was Terrance able to get an unconscious girl on a plane? Haha, but again, very entertaining. Thanks for sharing I'm keeping up with it.
((Haha it is no problem in all honesty I did that because I had no idea how to get them on a plane in a way that made sense. I had a block for the longest time about that , but uhm she wasn't so much conscious as much as she just wasn't...all there. Remember the funny tasting water? Yeah it was water...with a twist ))

Last edited by Jonfron; 11-24-2011 at 12:19 AM.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:11 PM   #29
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

Rae was crying before Terrance ever even touched her. She was terrified; she knew what Masters did to their subs…or…slaves, when they disobeyed. She had heard and read stories from others, and they were all horrific sounding, who knew what he was going to put her through? How much had she done wrong…Well she had done a lot wrong, but how bad would he punish her? She would soon enough find out.
Terrance grabbed Rae by her hair and made her cry out and dragged her to the table, “Get up.”
Rae nodded and got to her feet slowly before she was pushed onto the table and chained down tightly. Rae winced, “Okay ow…ow..ow, those are too tight! You are making the chains too ti—Ow”

Terrance shook his head, “I had no idea how big a wimp you were, “he said making them slightly tighter, “do not worry though I will take care of that soon enough. Now, don’t you move my little angel.” He said with a devilish smile. He leaned down and kissed Rae’s lips gently, “I will return in just a moment.”

As he walked away Rae strained to see him move over to a box. She could only see the shadow outlines of what he was taking out, and she couldn’t tell what they were. However, when he got close she saw he had a lighter, a few candles, and….something else, what was that? Was it a...lead pipe?

Terrance smiled and started lighting the candles, “Are you ready my pet? We are going to have some new things. We are going to use wax.” HE waited a moment for the candles to build up wax before he walked off again and came back with a pair of scissors and he started snipping her clothes away, when they were off he lifted one candle and let the wax drip on Rae’s perky B cupped breasts. Rae writhed immediately; she had never been one for a lot of pain. If she were going to be honest with herself she hated it. And so with each drip she shut her eyes, but it could be worse right this wasn’t so bad, and apparently Terrance thought the same thing. He moved his hand down her body until her opened her pussy lips and then he turned one of the other candles that had more wax and he poured it all down on her sensitive clit. Rae cried out, “Don’t do that!”
Terrance narrowed her eyes, “Oh you will regret that. One reason is because you are trying to control me, and two, that means we will go on to the next form of punishment which will be worse, I assure you.” With that he picked up the pole and smiled tapping her pussy gently with the pole, “hm I only wish I could think of the something clever to say here,” He said slamming the pole down at her pussy making Rae scream, “No! Ow, Ow I am sorry! Don’t do more Master! Puppy is sorry! She won’t be ba-AH“Rae screamed she was hit again, ‘I do not believe you really are sorry bitch.” Terrance stopped only for a moment and put his face close to hers, “You will feel pain for every small bit of disobedience you preformed.”

((Also if you guys have any ideas for punishments you can tell me. I am more of a sub myself, so don't come up with punishments well))

Old 11-28-2011, 03:57 AM   #30
xxstupid15xx
getDare Sweetheart

hey what about diaper it saming thing you like to
xxstupid15xx is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, kidnapping, real, slave, story