Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-16-2011, 12:14 PM   #1
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

Default It wasn't a game.

So I was just reading through some of these stories and I thought I may try one out. If it sucks I will stop though.

Rae smiled lightly at the computer as she typed her response to her Master. she had been doing this game with him for almost two years now. He was her master she was his slave and he had just given her a few new daily tasks. Apparently she had to start having more work out sections. Rae loved doing the game of Master and Slave. It was her favorite thing. she was always thinking of her master, especially in the mornings when she dressed since he picked her outfits out special. The relationship they had was only online though. Rae in all definitions of the word a virgin, and she knew she wanted to keep it that way. Well, maybe not all definitions, she did masturbate, so she did have sex with herself, but she only did that for her master, whom she had only seen via Skype; despite him only living one state over, a few mere hours driving, but still they never met up, but Rae hoped that would change. She hated to admit it, but Rae had a bit of crush on her master. He was nice to her, well, except when he was punishing her then he was harsh, but she would deserve it. Rae looked at the next message and had to stop herself from releasing a squeal that would awaken her parents in the next room. Even though Rae was twenty she still lived at home. She told herself it was because she was looking for a place that was good enough, or because her parents were paying for school so she had to live her, but in truth she loved that she didn't have to be independent. she got to rely on her mom and dad, and do what they say. Rae calmed herself a moment and smiled looking at the message again.

Message received: September 5 2011 11:56:33
'Rae, my precious little slut, I am going to be coming to Washington for a family thing this weekend, how would would you feel about finally meeting up? About seeing your Master face to face?'

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:47 AM   #2
binla1

sounds good i need to read more!
binla1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:39 PM   #3
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

Rae pulled herself together and typed her reply, telling him that she would love to meet him. She only wished this could have happened sooner. Rae told him her address and said that he could call her if he was lost, but she didn't think he would be cause of how smart he was. Her master ordered her to sleep and be prepared for the next day, he expected to be fed when he arrived. Rae nodded to herself and said her goodnight and put her computer away. Twenty four hours and she would get to see her Master.

The next morning Rae looked for her Master online, but all she had was a message saying that he was leaving his home and so he wouldn't be helping her pick out her clothes for the day, but to pick something that is welcoming to her master.

Rae had to fight herself to not reply knowing he wouldn't get it, but she caved and sent her obedient, 'yes Master' reply and then opened up her closet. Her parents weren't home, and they wouldn't be all day, so she opened up a bin in her closet and pulled out puppy costume her Master liked, it was his favorite costume of all of hers. the costume consisted of doggy ears with a brown leotard. The leotard and three small holes, one around where each nipple was, and one on her butt so she could have a dog tail buttplug. Rae smiled at herself thinking how happy her Master and now all that was left was to wait. It seemed like hours, despite being minutes, and she continuously looked at the clock. Rae smiled when she finally heard the doorbell and ran and opened it. she looked at the man, He was slightly different then she thought. He never used a cam, so she had never seen his face before, but he was much better looking than she had imagined. He seemed to be about six feet and had an athletic build, his eyes were deep blue, and that contrasted with his dark brown hair that had a curl to it. Rae just smiled, he was very good looking, "Master?"

Old 10-22-2011, 05:22 PM   #4
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

really good keep going
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:51 PM   #5
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

The man looked down at Rae, he started at her feet observing every inch of her body, he ended back at her eyes and shook his head as Rae smiled and then he back handed her hard enough to make her stumble, 'You little whore, what are you wearing?"

Rae shied away and held her cheek which was turning from red after being hit. why had he actually hit her? Sure he punished her sometimes over the computer, but that...that really hurt, and she felt tears come into her eyes, "I...I...Owner I was just thinking you.." She stopped being hit again and he crossed his arms, "I like you dressing demur, you only dress like this when it is only us, what if it hadn't been me here? You were going to be a slut for some random guy?"

Rae shook her head, "I am sorry Master, does master want me to change?"

Owner nodded, "Go, now, but have that costume ready. We are going to go to my hotel later for more fun okay, baby, but first," he smiled, "Turn around and grab your ankles." Rae smiled and did as she was told, "Okay owner."

Master eyed the dog tail in her mouth and pulled it out and smirked hearing Rae moan in pleasure, and then he walked in front of Rae and frowned, "You plug is very dirty, and I wanted to suck the juices from it, but now it is much to dirty for me, but a puppy like you would love it right?"

Rae frowned and shook her head, "Uhm, remember I don't like consumption?" Almost immediately Rae regretted it as she was grabbed by her hair and pulled close, "You eating it are you," he asked shoving it in her mouth to be a pacifier, "Now I hope our whole time together will not be like this my darling slut, or it will not be enjoyable for you."

Rae was about to say she wasn't a slut but then remembered it was all a part of the game and nodded, "Sorry Master, I will behave."

Old 11-01-2011, 02:24 PM   #6
I need punishing

great update, I really am enjoying this so far, but when you make an audience wait for there story they tend to clear out

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:19 PM   #7
Nebeel

Nice, Keep going please
Nebeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:43 PM   #8
Emo_puppy

Hehe I bet my master would love this story almost as much as I am, I'll make sure he see's it

Dislikes: Illegal, Family, Friends, Permanent
Emo_puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:22 PM   #9
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

((Sorry that my responses were not closer together I didn't think anyone was reading. Now that I know some people are I will try having them be closer together))

Master smiled at his pet gently, "That is a good girl," He said patting her head gently, now I am going to go and eat the breakfast you made me while you get dressed. "

Rae frowned, "Oh I haven't made it yet Master, I--" Rae was rudely interrupted as Master back handed her, "Did I not say I wanted my food ready for me?"

Rae whimpered likely and looked at Master with big eyes, "I am sorry,I wanted it nice and hot and fresh for you Master, I though--" She stopped talking as Master lifted his hand into the air, "I did not ask you what you thought. I asked what I said.:

Rae nodded, "Oh Master I am so sorry, I am super duper sorry, please I...I will make you something really quick and really good as soon as I change I promise!"

"You have fifteen minutes, in the mean time I will prepare your punishment," Master said.

Rae looked at him confused, "Punishment? Why, I was only trying to do what I thou-- what would taste best for you."

Master looked at Rae, his eyes harder and colder than before, "You did not do what I said, I do not care what you think I wanted or what you thought would taste best for me! I said have it ready and is wasn't! You will be punished, and for questioning it your punishment will be worse!"

Rae looked down at her feet and nodded, "Uhm, okay Owner."

Master nodded, "and you now have thirteen minutes, unless you want a worse punishment I suggest that you hurry."

Rae frowned and started running as quickly as she could up the stairs to her room.

Master looked around hit pet's home, it was pretty nice, seemed she lived an easy upper middle class life style. Master then picked up a picture frame and laughed lightly, "Well, well, what is this?"

Old 11-03-2011, 09:35 AM   #10
Britneyluv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonfron View Post
((Sorry that my responses were not closer together I didn't think anyone was reading. Now that I know some people are I will try having them be closer together))

Master smiled at his pet gently, "That is a good girl," He said patting her head gently, now I am going to go and eat the breakfast you made me while you get dressed. "

Rae frowned, "Oh I haven't made it yet Master, I--" Rae was rudely interrupted as Master back handed her, "Did I not say I wanted my food ready for me?"

Rae whimpered likely and looked at Master with big eyes, "I am sorry,I wanted it nice and hot and fresh for you Master, I though--" She stopped talking as Master lifted his hand into the air, "I did not ask you what you thought. I asked what I said.:

Rae nodded, "Oh Master I am so sorry, I am super duper sorry, please I...I will make you something really quick and really good as soon as I change I promise!"

"You have fifteen minutes, in the mean time I will prepare your punishment," Master said.

Rae looked at him confused, "Punishment? Why, I was only trying to do what I thou-- what would taste best for you."

Master looked at Rae, his eyes harder and colder than before, "You did not do what I said, I do not care what you think I wanted or what you thought would taste best for me! I said have it ready and is wasn't! You will be punished, and for questioning it your punishment will be worse!"

Rae looked down at her feet and nodded, "Uhm, okay Owner."

Master nodded, "and you now have thirteen minutes, unless you want a worse punishment I suggest that you hurry."

Rae frowned and started running as quickly as she could up the stairs to her room.

Master looked around hit pet's home, it was pretty nice, seemed she lived an easy upper middle class life style. Master then picked up a picture frame and laughed lightly, "Well, well, what is this?"
Great keep it going!
Britneyluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:07 PM   #11
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

((Also please do not bite my head off, this is somehting that has a slightly higher possibility of people getting mad about, I mean no offense))

Master looked at the picture and in the glass he saw his own smiling reflection, and at first he chuckled before he just started laughing, "Oh my, now this is good, this is very good. So my little slut is pastor's kid? Well that makes this all so much more fun.
He put the picture down on its face and then sat down at the table and looked at a note written in neat cursive, it seemed to be from Rae's parents.

Rae, Sweetie
Daddy and I are going to actually go to Grandma and Grandpa's and stay the night there, and probably come back tomorrow night. They got us tickets to the game. Go Hawks! Love you. there is money in the tin if you want to get pizza or something

Love you!
Mom

Master then put the note aside and leaned back in his chair, "You are running out of time!"

Rae ran into the kitchen sliding across on the floor in her fuzzy slipper socks, "I am here Master, and I know what I am going to make." She opened up the fridge and though out some bacon on the counter as well as some bell peppers and then grabbed the eggs. She grabbed two red pans that were hanging from the ceiling, and put them on the stove. She started cutting up everything and put them in one pan and then after sauteing them she whisked four eggs and put them in the other pan. Five minutes later she put the omelet and bacon on the table, "Done," she panted. "I hope you like it."

Master frowned and shook his head, "You had fifteen minutes to change and and make me food, it took you twenty."

"It was only five minutes....and...this is good," Rae frowned, "You don't need to be so serious."

Master stood, "Repeat that. Right. Now."

Rae shook her head," I don't think that I want to."

"I gave you an order," Master yelled.

Rae whimpered, "I...I said....don't be so serious..."

Master crossed his arms, "You are making our first face to face very disappointing. I know you have hot sauce, go get it, and a wooden spoon, I also want your pants and panties off."

Rae frowned, "Uhm...okay," She pulled her pants off revealing lacy purple bikini panties, anf then she slowly pulled those off reveling a small neat tuff of hair, Master took notive of the hair, but said nothing, he would do something about that later. He then watched Rae get a wooden spoon and the hot sauce and gave it to Master.

Master took it and opened the bottle and then put the handle of the long wooden spoon in the sauce and lubed it up well, "Now I want you bend down and grab your ankles."

"What are you going to do," Rae asked.

"I am going to fuck you with this," Master said.

"Master, anal is a limit of mine, remember," Rae smiled.

"Do you think I give a damn? Bend over," He yelled, 'Do not make me asked you again."

Rae shifted her stance uncomfortably, "I really don't wanna...I don't feel comfortable with it."

Master looked down at her , but, then he relaxed, "very well, my darling, Owner over reacted did he? I am sorry."

Rae looked at him confused, "It is okay owner, I am really super sorry though, really I am, I will give you a blow job for an apology?"

Master laughed lightly, and pulled out his dick, "Start sucking."

For now this would work for him, he had more plans for later, there was no need to scare her now, that would ruin his fun in the future. He had to make her want to be with him. He didn't want her to quit...'the game' before he had her to himself, forever.

Last edited by Jonfron; 11-04-2011 at 11:02 AM.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:44 PM   #12
I need punishing

I hope that hot sauce punishment will come back later though

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:11 PM   #13
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by I need punishing View Post
I hope that hot sauce punishment will come back later though
I guess you will have to wait and see

Old 11-04-2011, 01:16 PM   #14
sully

I need punishing I agree and the suspense is killing i wan a see what is in store for her good story johnfron
sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:32 PM   #15
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

Rae looked at Master's dick as it came out flaccid. It was four inches, and Rae wasn't sure what to think, was four inches big? Or was it small? Was that how was it was suppose to look like? These questions with hundreds of others came through her mind as she looked at his penis. Her friend Skylar cam to her mind then, she always talked about giving blow jobs, but all Rae could remember was that she said you don't actually blow, you suck, and that guys like it when you get all of it in...and made sure not to bite at all. Rae got on her knees and took his penis in her hand and licked her lips looking at the small hole in it and then a new thought filled her mind, that hole is where his pee came from! he peed from that hole! she was going to suck on the the thing he peed out of! Would she get his pee in her mouth? Could she get an STD from this? Could--Rae's train of though was lost as Master thrust his hips and made his penis go into her mouth and almost immediately hardened slightly. This surprised Rae, but hardening was good right? Now she just had to make sure she did a good job, she had practiced doing them before, usually with hair brushes and she could usually do deep throating...so she could do it now, however, the taste was getting to her.

It had a bit of a musty smell and taste to it, but wasn't bad. Rae treated his dick like a Popsicle sucking on it and licking up and down the shaft, but as it got to the back of her throat she gagged lightly, but his dick seemed to harden more at that and then she tasted something lightly salty, was that cum? why did people complain about it. It wasn't good, but it wasn't bad. Rae figured that she was done and started to pull out, but the Master grabbed her head and pulled her closer so her nose was on his zipper, "How cute, my little girl thinks that, precum is cum. You are a stupid little virgin aren't you? you will know when I come, trust me."

Rae winced as his dick rammed into the back of her throat and then continued sucking as she turned a light shade of red, she had been dumb, she made a dumb mistake hoe could she forget about precum? Skylar had explained it to her before. Precum came before the real stuff. Rae started sucking again, and then remembered, that according to Skylar guys liked it when you liked it, so Rae started moaning in pleasure as she sucked and then back away the second she felt thick soupy, salty...stuff start filling her mouth, the result was her face, shirt, and part of the floor being covered in the stuff, the cum. Rae spat it out and stuck her tongue out, "Okay that is disgusting."

Rae felt her hair grabbed once agaid and then was yanked to her feet, "that was a naughty puppy." He said, "a very naughty girl, puppy should always eat her Master's cum! She should like it, and look at the mess you have made, I want you to lick it all up, I mean spitting it out and leaving it on the floor hurts master's feelings, so lick it up." Rae frowned and looked at Master, "Uhm...sorry Master.

Master looked at her with narrowed eyes and through her down to the ground, "Do not tell me, show me."

Rae looked up and him and then at the ground and shut her eyes before starting to lick up the cum, she licked until it was all gone and then she wiped the cum off her face with her hands and then licked it off of her hands.

Master smiled, "See Sweetie was that so bad?"

Rae shook her head, it was a lie, but she knew he would want to hear that, "Puppy likes owners...um...cum stuff."

"Now I have more fun for us to do, but we can't do it here, wanna come to my hotel," Master asked.

"sure," Rae smiled ignoring the voice in her head that was practically screaming about the danger. She knew him. She had been talking to him for two entire years, she knew him, and so she could trust him, he was a safe guy to be around, he cared about her, so she didn't have to worry.

"Good," Master nodded, 'Go get your bag of fun, and I will...text your parents for you so they know you are with a friend."

Rae handed her phone over, "Okay Master, thanks."

He took the phone and Rae ran off, and he smiled, this was far to easy. he opened the phone and went to her previous messages to first check how she normally spoke in text messages, he was happy she did not use text speak, but she didn't tend to have a few mistake in spelling, and so he started his message.

Mom I am running away. i am tired of hhome. You. School. And everything. I am tired of my life and wanna make it new. Bye. Don't come looking, you won't convince me to change. Ill be safe. bye.

Master set the message just as Rae came down, "Okay, let's go puppy."

Rae smiled and went outside and looked at Master's car, it was a standard Rental sedan car, which surprised her, he and his family came here from Oregon...and they flew? She shrugged though and got in the front seat and put her bag in the back seat. She was going to have her first session with a real life Master. This was going to be lots of fun.

Master was smiling too. He had her. She was his. She would never escape. He had won.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, kidnapping, real, slave, story