Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-28-2011, 08:30 PM   #256
Kito
Account Banned

This one is pretty simple, but I think it will be pretty effective. Ive sent a few links to your inbox. For each link, watch the videos while holding 5 ice-cubes in your ass and 2 in your pussy, a clamp on each nipple and two on your tongue. To add to that, use a pair of folded socks to plug your ass. Lean back (so the water doesnt fall out) in your chair while you hold a vibrator to your clit. for the first 2 of the videos, dont move the vibrator. Hold it still on one point of your clit. DO NOT take it away or even dare to think about cumming. For the other two, you can chose to continue holding it stationary laying back in your chair, or you can rub your clit, but sitting up normally. Either way, you cannot let a drop spill from your cunt.

Write 4 detailed reports (one for each video) of what happened to you while watching each video. Explain what the video was about and what happened to you during the video.

After you finish the last video, feel free to release the cunt water right there and the tongue clips, ass stays plugged and nipples stay clamped until the 6th task to come up after this one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77893
Kito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #257
Evelyse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kito View Post
This one is pretty simple, but I think it will be pretty effective. Ive sent a few links to your inbox. For each link, watch the videos while holding 5 ice-cubes in your ass and 2 in your pussy, a clamp on each nipple and two on your tongue. To add to that, use a pair of folded socks to plug your ass. Lean back (so the water doesnt fall out) in your chair while you hold a vibrator to your clit. for the first 2 of the videos, dont move the vibrator. Hold it still on one point of your clit. DO NOT take it away or even dare to think about cumming. For the other two, you can chose to continue holding it stationary laying back in your chair, or you can rub your clit, but sitting up normally. Either way, you cannot let a drop spill from your cunt.

Write 4 detailed reports (one for each video) of what happened to you while watching each video. Explain what the video was about and what happened to you during the video.

After you finish the last video, feel free to release the cunt water right there and the tongue clips, ass stays plugged and nipples stay clamped until the 6th task to come up after this one.
I will do everything else but the anal. In my limits, anal is clearly stated.

Likes: Orgasm denial (I like it short term, but I love it long term ), orgasm control, light and moderate pain, light bondage, edging, punishment, toys.

Maybe: Heavy pain, painful bondage, semi-public (I can't get caught).

Limits: Scat, urine, web-cam, incest, anal, pictures, illegal, bestiality, food, messy.
Evelyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:50 PM   #258
Kito
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelyse View Post
I will do everything else but the anal. In my limits, anal is clearly stated.
Ah yes. I'm sorry. I must have overlooked that one. Well that is ok then. But complete your task ASAP

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77893
Kito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:53 PM   #259
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Quote:
I have no idea what a screen shot is, but they've been the same.
screen shot will show different.
and a screen shot is u take a pic of your pc screen with the keyboard.

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:09 PM   #260
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

here is the screen shot
all i did was edit my other tabs out on firefox and My messenger Stuff on my taskbar

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 04:27 AM   #261
MikeDyson

Quote:
Unfortunately, I can not tie or tape any part of my body. My right arm and my left leg are in casts. If you still want me to use my tongue to type I will, but I my have to have use of my hand and leg in case something may happen. I'll do everything else though.
Fair enough, you may do the dare without the bindings as it sounds like you're partially bound anway. However, to make up for not completing the full dare, another mini dare is in order. You must write "getDare.com" on your cast. You may write it anywhere, large or small, and may attempt to hide it amongst anything else that's written on there.

PM me TEA and I'll have a cup of tea.

Random PMs welcome.
MikeDyson is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk