Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-12-2017, 11:08 AM   #226
pup.
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Lion
Why?

Quote:
Check my thread, Cassandra made me try it a number of times. I didn't like it at all because it's just boring. It doesn't have any effect on me so it's like corner time but with the addition of having to listen to a boring voice at the same time. So no, there's nothing scary about it.
You know there are different ways to be hypnotized? You don't have to listen to an audio. I think those are boring as well. One example would be you could have someone talk to you... so you would be on a call.

Quote:
That is a very broad question. You really should be more specific. You mean meet online or meet in person? Meeting online would basically just be chatting and getting to know each other. I don't think we would even talk about kink on the first time. If it's offline if would be after we already learned a lot about each other and maybe played online. Then it would be more like a 'date' in which we'd probably go to a restaurant and just talk and have a good meal. I can't imagine there would be any play involved on the first day. Because with my true mistress it would have to become meaningful and real so I think it's best to take such things slow.
I wasn't specific because I wanted you to choose how it would go. If you imagined meeting her online or in real life. Like, I imagine meeting my true master online.

I see the new quote in your signature, what do you find is so serious about a foot?

Spoiler:
i am taken

Last edited by pup.; 07-12-2017 at 08:06 PM.
pup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:11 PM   #227
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
  1. Coffee or tea?
    Coffee
  2. How do you like your eggs?
    Boiled, about 7 minutes.
  3. Butter or margarine?
    Butter, I like pure foods, not chemicals.
  4. What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?
    I don't know what would be the stupidest but one thing that was really stupid is that I managed to inadvertently get myself tied up on my own seat belt.

Your questions made me add 8 edges. Thank you.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:19 PM   #228
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done to/for you?
What's the nicest thing you have done for someone else?
I find your questions really difficult. I am still thinking so I will get back to these later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup. View Post
Why?
Because I like lions and all I know about the others is that they are characters in the Wizard of Oz which I have never seen.

You know there are different ways to be hypnotized? You don't have to listen to an audio. I think those are boring as well. One example would be you could have someone talk to you... so you would be on a call.
I know, but honestly I am 99% sure that wouldn't work on me either. I honestly doubt it ever really works on people or if it is just rather something like self-conditioning. If it works: you just make if 'work' yourself. The hypnosis part is just an act, if you get what I'm saying? It might rub some people the wrong way me saying that and for that I apologize. I am just always extremely skeptical about anything that doesn't have a sound scientific basis.

I wasn't specific because I wanted you to choose how it would go. If you imagined meeting her online or in real life. Like, I imagine meeting my true master online.
I understand. I still hope I answered your questions satisfactory?

I see the new quote in your signature, what do you find is so serious about a foot?
Well, keeping the foot clean and looking as great as it often does takes quite a bit of serious effort. So would worshipping it properly.

So that's 2 more edges added. I'm getting edge overload here now....
Thank you!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 07-13-2017, 10:19 AM   #229
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
hat's the nicest thing anyone has ever done to/for you?

What's the nicest thing you have done for someone else?

These are good question but I really can't think of anything that really tops all. I mean I have done nice things for people and vice versa for sure, but anything that's really wow!?

I once had a colleague who was really nice and helped me out with everything
I have had great help when moving and taking care of tough family business
Butterfly has helped me to become a better sub and a better person.

I have helped people move across Europe.
I have helped people financially.

I hope these answers are satisfactory.

2 edges added to an ever growing pool. I need to start working on some BIG reductions very soon or all this will take forever.....

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 07-13-2017, 12:35 PM   #230
qmu
getDare Devil

Given Marv's last post on your reduction thread I had to ask, and I also would find the answers interesting. I have a hard time understanding straight or gay people who only like dares/tasks from a single gender... (and please, if for whatever reason this offends someone, understanding and respecting are two completely different things, I can and do respect what I don't understand...). And I find it interesting to see what people think when doing these dares/tasks.

1. As you did add different edges for males and females to attract more of the latter, does it make a difference for you answering questions for males other than females? Or were you not thinking of the questions, but of being denied by females?

2. Does it make a difference if you get tasks from males or females? If yes, is it that it is more exciting doing tasks for females or it is disgusting/disliked doing it for males?

3. When doing the task do you focus just on the task and the feelings the task itself provides (both physical and psychological) or do you keep thinking that you are doing it for someone and that adds to the excitement?

4. How different do you feel when doing a task for a random person on the forums, a person you had interacted with before or consider an acquaintance/friend here and for a Mistress you are in a relationship with?

5. Does it bother you if the same people keep posting on your AMA/reduction threads?

6. How does it feels to know there are people who find you interesting enough to keep doing it?

As these are more meta questions, I'll leave it to you if these add edges or not =D
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:12 PM   #231
CSasha
Oracle

I think with Butterfly backing you up, you'll always be good, Jaro.

Interesting questions, gmu. I like them.

1. How do you feel going to break a denial days record by your AMA thread tomorrow?

2. Do you think Butterfly will let you cum right away after you reduced your edge count to 0? What do you fear she might ask you to do to allow you to cum?

3. Is Butterfly allowed to have you write on your penis or bind ribbons on it since it is now hers again?

4. Is Butterfly allowed to have you put a chastity device over your penis once you own one?

5. What would you think about several of your getDare friends collecting money for a chastity device for you? Just to try out. There should be a reward like a faceless pic with all their user names written on you, don't you think?

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:01 PM   #232
pup.
Account Banned

Quote:
Well, keeping the foot clean and looking as great as it often does takes quite a bit of serious effort. So would worshipping it properly.

So that's 2 more edges added. I'm getting edge overload here now....
Thank you!
Yes, you answered them quite well, thank you.
Good thing I did not add 30 questions like that first time

I just looked at your reduction thread.... so now i have a question for you...
Aren't you so happy that you are getting so many chances to reduce the number of edges? Are you excited that you might be closer to the end of your denial than you thought?

Spoiler:
i am taken

Last edited by pup.; 07-14-2017 at 08:21 AM.
pup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 04:56 PM   #233
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Some questions:
1. How many places in the country have you lived in? (At least 1 month or 5 weeks)
2. Were any of them below sea level (that is a fascinating idea to those of us across the pond)?
3. Have you ever lived in other countries? Which?

4. How many (if any) colleges and/or universities have you attended as a student?
5. How many colleges and/or universities have you visited (maybe use overnight as a measure, if it is hard to keep track)?
6. How many (if any) degrees or diplomas do you have?
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 08:15 PM   #234
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Since you are a worm, the question logically (?) presents itself, what is your favorite worm hole?

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 09:00 PM   #235
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
1. As you did add different edges for males and females to attract more of the latter, does it make a difference for you answering questions for males other than females? Or were you not thinking of the questions, but of being denied by females?
I did that because there are way fewer females here then males and I do like interacting with women. But it really depends on the question how much I like it, not the person giving it. Also, it doesn't really feel like being denied by females (although I am since Butterfly now ultimately denies me).

2. Does it make a difference if you get tasks from males or females? If yes, is it that it is more exciting doing tasks for females or it is disgusting/disliked doing it for males?
It is sometimes more exciting to do them for females but it's not at all disliked to do them for males. I like doing (kinky) tasks so I don't really care who I get them from. Only if there is close personal and interactive play involved (either online or offline) then I do want that to be with a female.

3. When doing the task do you focus just on the task and the feelings the task itself provides (both physical and psychological) or do you keep thinking that you are doing it for someone and that adds to the excitement?
With the tasks given here I mostly focus on the task itself. When I get them from one of you guys that I know I think more about you because I really don't want to dissapoint you when failing the task. If I am in a D/s relationship like I was with Butterfly, I think about the person giving all the time. Then it's always about doing it for that person, pleasing her and making her proud.

4. How different do you feel when doing a task for a random person on the forums, a person you had interacted with before or consider an acquaintance/friend here and for a Mistress you are in a relationship with?
That I pretty much answered in your previous question. The last is the most exciting and I feel really submissive. In the first I'm just doing a task.

5. Does it bother you if the same people keep posting on your AMA/reduction threads?
It doesn't bother me as I am very happy some of you are so involved and really helping me out. I do wish sometimes there were more other people stopping by.

6. How does it feels to know there are people who find you interesting enough to keep doing it?
I'm flattered.

As these are more meta questions, I'll leave it to you if these add edges or not =D
What is meta about them? They are real questions. But since you leave it up to me I'm not going to add any.
Thank you!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 07-13-2017, 09:05 PM   #236
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
I think with Butterfly backing you up, you'll always be good, Jaro.
I do trust her completely.

1. How do you feel going to break a denial days record by your AMA thread tomorrow?
Oh I hadn't realized that yet. Nice!

2. Do you think Butterfly will let you cum right away after you reduced your edge count to 0? What do you fear she might ask you to do to allow you to cum?
I don't think she will let me cum right away, she has been telling me it will be a while still. Although she is so nice, I think it won't be that long.
I don't fear anything really.

3. Is Butterfly allowed to have you write on your penis or bind ribbons on it since it is now hers again?
I'm not sure if she would want to do that but if she does, as far as I'm concerned she is allowed.

4. Is Butterfly allowed to have you put a chastity device over your penis once you own one?
If I would trust anyone with that it would be her. It IS a fantasy of mine so, if she wants to, then yes.

5. What would you think about several of your getDare friends collecting money for a chastity device for you? Just to try out. There should be a reward like a faceless pic with all their user names written on you, don't you think?
Gosh now there's an offer one (.....) refuse! I'm not sure about the faceless pic though, but I agree there should be some reward.

10 more edges added!
Good thing I got many larger reduction opportunities now.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 07-13-2017, 09:07 PM   #237
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup. View Post
Yes, you answered them quite well, thank you.
Good thing I did not add 30 questions like that first time

I just looked at your reduction thread.... so now i have a question for you...
Aren't you so happy that you are getting so many chances to reduce the number of edges? Are you excited that you might be closer to the end of your denial than you though?
Yes I'm very happy!
Although ending the thread does not yet guarantee me an orgasm.

2 more edges added!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 07-13-2017, 09:36 PM   #238
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Some questions:
1. How many places in the country have you lived in? (At least 1 month or 5 weeks)
About 15, if I'm not mistaken.

2. Were any of them below sea level (that is a fascinating idea to those of us across the pond)?
Yeah, a few

3. Have you ever lived in other countries? Which?
Yes I have, but I'm not going to say which because that would be too specific I'm afraid.

4. How many (if any) colleges and/or universities have you attended as a student?
One

5. How many colleges and/or universities have you visited (maybe use overnight as a measure, if it is hard to keep track)?
Just the one, I never stay overnight at a college.

6. How many (if any) degrees or diplomas do you have?
Counting both high school and professional education: 3.

6 edges added!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 07-13-2017, 09:38 PM   #239
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Since you are a worm, the question logically (?) presents itself, what is your favorite worm hole?
For kink? My ass hole. Vanilla? My face hole since I love good food!

Funny phrased question!

1 more edge added!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 07-14-2017, 12:16 PM   #240
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

End of a busy week and I have a few minutes for a few more questions. One of my previous questions was a repeat of an earlier one I believe: so an edge-free question, then a few more for edges:

0. What was your favourite science subject in school?
1. What made that science different for you?
2. What is your favourite science now?
3. What if anything has changed?
4. What is your favourite day-to-day application of science in society?
5. What would you say to someone who said they did not believe in science?
6. What is the most fun you ever had with science (directly)?
7. What is the most fun you ever had with direct applications of science?
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk