Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-08-2010, 11:20 AM   #181
curdares
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embers View Post
Well it's my birthday tomorrow so me and g/f are going to do it then!
Well happy birthday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:54 PM   #182
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Happy Birthday Embers =)
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #183
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Happy Birthday Day. Enjoy yourself.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #184
Embers
Account Banned

hey, thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!

Me and the g/f did the dare and had a lot of fun, sorry I havnt got a report up yet but i've come down with a bug which has left me really drained, will get it posted when im feeling better

20 year old bisexual female living at uni in the uk!

Check the TORD Online section where I probably have a thread you can dare me in

I guess you need my limits n stuff so here's what I can think of right now

Limits; Poo, piss, messy, pain, anal
Likes; Public, outdoor, spanking, embarrassing, bondage (a little), sex

I will NOT do cam or play tord with people but I do want to be dared

I also am NOT interested in being a slave or having a slave
Embers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:21 AM   #185
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:

Me and the g/f did the dare and had a lot of fun, sorry I havnt got a report up yet but i've come down with a bug which has left me really drained, will get it posted when im feeling better
Aww, get better soon xx
Glad to hear you had fun tho.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 03:24 AM   #186
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Quote:

AWE! Im sorry your not feeling well. If I lived closer to you I would make you my special chicken noodle soup which isnt that special. heres how you make it.
ingrediants
Top Ramen Flavors: 1 chicken, 1 chili, 1 oriental
3 Tyson chicken breasts
cut the chicken breasts into cubes and add it to the soup after you add the noodles to the soup.
I hope it makes you feel better Embers =)
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 04:15 AM   #187
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:

Happy Belated Birthday, Embers!

I hope you enjoyed receiving some hard birthday spanks in your birthday suit!

Last edited by Memories for Life; 09-11-2010 at 05:35 AM.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:50 PM   #188
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwalker22 View Post
AWE! Im sorry your not feeling well. If I lived closer to you I would make you my special chicken noodle soup which isnt that special. heres how you make it.
ingrediants
Top Ramen Flavors: 1 chicken, 1 chili, 1 oriental
3 Tyson chicken breasts
cut the chicken breasts into cubes and add it to the soup after you add the noodles to the soup.
I hope it makes you feel better Embers =)
Okay well being Asian I have to argue this point that there is no such thing as an oriental flavor. That flavor does't exist and isn't real unless they chop up a bunch of Asians and throw it into the mix. I mean we in Asia don't have a white flavored burger... We don't chop up a bunch of white people and call it western flavor.

But aside from all that being sick you'll want to avoid chili as much as possible.

Hope you get better soon.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:02 PM   #189
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74

I have a dare for you. Get two dice, if you can't find any, use this random number generator http://www.random.org/ make sure to set the minimum number as 2 and the maximum number as 12 so it will match what dice would do.

The number you roll is the amount of orgasms you must have while inside a small enclosed space like a closet, cupboard, cabinet, car trunk, etc. If you can't produce enough orgasms then you can substitute hours for orgasms. So if you need to get to 12, but can only have 6 orgasms then you must spend 6 hours inside your small space.

Please use caution while doing this. Make sure you can easily breath inside the small space. You may need to take a 5 minute break every hour or so depending on how small the space is.

If you decide to try this make sure you come back and tell us how it went.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

Seeking a female sub/slave:
43/M/Master seeks 25-45/female/slave or sub in Lehigh Valley area, PA

Try my dare! TIME to go commando!

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits
My Toys
sockless74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:47 AM   #190
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by electro View Post
Hmm... What about the movie watching dare? That would also be a great way to "use" You
Do you mean this one?

Solo: Go to an indoor movie theater and sit the very last row. Wait until the movie starts then strip completely and leave all your clothes on the chair next to you. Leave the row of seats and move to the row next closest to the movie screen. Stay there until the movie closing credits start appearing on the screen before going back to your clothes to get dressed.

With friend(s): Same action as solo but when you're naked, your friend puts a blindfold on you. Then your friend(s) hide your various clothing items at different parts of this theater room only. You can take off the blindfold when they've finished hiding all your clothes. you must wait until the movie closing credits start to go find your clothes, one at a time. You can't get dressed until you've found each of your clothing items and brought them to where your friend(s) are waiting! If you wait too long, the cleaning crew could find some (or all) of your clothes, then you have to claim them from lost and found! You're allowed to wear one clothing item of your choice to go to lost and found but the item must be worn in the opposite area of your body it's normally worn. If you normally wear it below your waist then you can only wear it above your waist.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:49 AM   #191
Embers
Account Banned

Right my report you’ve been waiting for

We were at my house to start with dressed as asked and the remote vibe inserted, my g/f was going to read the instructions to me so I couldn’t see ahead (though i could check if I wanted to)

So straight away the vibe went onto level 1, we changed the next instruction to her giving me a wedgie and she yanked my panties up! Havn’t had a wedgie that bad for a while lol

We then set out for the mall vibe tingling away and panties rubbing where they were tightly crammed

We entered the mall at the middle entrance and headed to a small independent pet store. My g/f picked out a red simple collar and put it on me. I was so embarrassed walking up to the cashier who gave us a really odd look but did scan it whilst it was on my neck and we left.

The coin came up heads so we went left for 70 steps, it wasn’t too busy yet but there were people around, my g/f watched for any reactions as I ‘tied my laces’ and apparently 3 guys took long looks back and a couple of others took looks as well, one woman looked a bit shocked as well.

Through the next few steps a few guys glanced our way and I was extremely conscious of how much I could be showing but nobody actually said anything to us.

Sorry we didn’t do step 13, I know you’ll be disappointed curs but we didn’t want to spend an hour and a half or more on one part of this. For penalty I turned the vibe up to 2.

It has a small escalator to a limited 2nd level area, I don’t know if anyone walking past looked up but nobody followed us up, we got a tails and headed left for 40 steps leaving me right outside a shop front and my g/f laughed cos it really showed off my wedgie when I did it apparently the cashier in the store eye’s went wide there wasn’t anyone else around upstairs though.

We headed back to the much busier ground floor and found a shoe store but got served by a man, probably more embarrassing as the whole time his eyes kept glancing up my skirt and I was quite wet by now and he could probably see that fact too!

The person who i asked the trivia question got it wrong so we carried on into a clothes shop that seemed pretty quiet and we went right into a corner and as subtly as possible i fingered myself, nobody caught us so we left for the loos and once there me and the g/f went into a stall and she said as it was my birthday she’d make me cum instead of me fingering myself, so she did which she did very well lol.

Tidied up I took a penalty for the next one and upped the vibe to 3, the next one I did and my g/f sat on a bench outside and apparently my ass showed off a lot lol and quite few noticed. I managed to get bought a drink.

Im afraid the store staff wouldn’t let me out the changing rooms with their stuff on so we had to skip this one even though we didn’t want to, sorry.

The poor guy we asked looked so torn but he declined as he said he couldn’t afford to lose his job, I gave him a quick flash anyway lol. We swapped 28 and 29 as we didn’t think the mall would appreciate water all over their floor and someone could slip on it so we did it just outside making my bra really visable.

I got some looks but nobody said anything as I stood with my hands behind the lamppost. The first dog owner let us pet it. We carried on to a bench and lied there with my head in my g/fs lap. We had to skip the park as it was full of kids.

I ended up in the middle of a busy path so I upped the vibe to 4 and then petted another dog. We slowly walked past a group of 5 teens and they said they were good, i upped the vibe to 5 and carried on but I really had some juices going down my legs

We don’t have water fountains so couldn’t do this one and the girl we asked laughed and said no so i upped the vibe to 6 which was really getting to me much to my g/fs amusement. I petted the dog and asked the guy but he also declined, people wern’t being cooperative

My panties were soaked unsurprisingly and it was weird tasting them knowing what was making the taste but I put them in and turned the vibe down one, my g/f took advantage of my silence standing next to me whilst at the tree but i just ignored her lol turned the vibe down again to 4

We turned it off and found a dark spot and she tried to make me cum with only playing with my boobies but she didn’t so we put the vibe back on four and continued. I did this and again i got some looks and i guess people talked about me amongst themselves but nobody said anything.

Didn’t know a good joke so just took the penalty and put the vibe up to 6. I have to say one thing, mens loos are disgusting, the floors all wet, they stink and the loos are soaked, gross. Anyway we slipped in and I got naked (except shoes) and she left. It’s such a turn on being naked and stranded if she doesn’t come back. A couple of guys came in and out before she returned and we carried on.

I’ll do a quick summary for this one she started as number one and wrote mine above my pussy. A group of 3 guys wrote bouncy of one breast, sexy on one butt cheek and ass on the other. Another group of 3 guys and a girl wrote cute on my stomach, hot on my unmarked breast, enter here with an arrow on my back and the girl wrote stupid on my stomach. We got 2 girls as the last two who wrote tramp and slut on my stomach.

I skipped 52 and 53 getting me up to level 8 on the vibe and I came with my g/f having to hold me twice before getting home. My sis was in and we passed her in the kitchen and I said hi and went straight to my room and shut the door. We took step one to last an hour and I had to lower the vibe a lot to avoid cumming and edged a lot. My g/f asked a few questions which were embarrassing to answer but wernt too bad and afterwards we had a great time together if you get my meaning

Old 09-20-2010, 10:31 AM   #192
owlart
getDare Devil

Great report Embers! Sounds like you both had a great time! What were the questions your g/f asked you (and what were your answers?)?

Are you still up for more dares?
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:32 PM   #193
curdares
Distinguished Member

*Listens to the sound of crickets.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:10 AM   #194
Embers
Account Banned

sorry been moving into uni! owlart i cant remember exactly everything now but stuff like past sexual activity and that sorta thing.

maybe once im settled in, we'll see

Old 09-22-2010, 05:24 AM   #195
owlart
getDare Devil

Ooh, a big milestone in your life! Best of luck with your course!

I'll bet once you've settled in you'll be back for dares, you can't resist the thrill :-)
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk