Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-18-2012, 08:30 AM   #136
BtO
Distinguished Member

The female slave contest do not work like I intend it!

Many slave are gone.

Perhaps, my dares are too hard, or too much.
Maybe the time is to long.
I don't know.

Therefore, I will finish the contest on 31 October.
I will send the next and last high score on this date.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:57 AM   #137
Manda

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtO View Post
The female slave contest do not work like I intend it!

Many slave are gone.

Perhaps, my dares are too hard, or too much.
Maybe the time is to long.
I don't know.

Therefore, I will finish the contest on 31 October.
I will send the next and last high score on this date.
13 days Master
this one is going to miss the contest (still aiming to do all dares which are possible for this one to do in one week )

likes: the feeling of denial, bondage, pain, light humiliation
hard limits: friends/family, openly public,scat, permanent

toys : vibrating/rotating rabbit dildo , bullet vibe, blind fold, collar/leash, 6 butt plugs (range of sizes from tiny to 'too big'), blue tooth vibe, nipple clamps (chain attaching them - bitey version and softer clamp), clit sucker, jelly dildo, suction dildo, clit sucker

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Manda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:17 AM   #138
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Was fun to follow while the girls were active the first few weeks. Maybe as a suggestion you run it for like 2 weeks and declare a winner. You could keep track of all your winners and update it in a new thread with every round since you cant update posts after a few days. Could make like a real thin banner or something to give the winner that says something like Champion of female slave contest. If the same person won more then 1 then it could be like 2 time Champion of female slave contest.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:06 PM   #139
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Quote:
Here are the next questions. You get one GSP for every answer, but you have only three days (until 18 October 2012) to give an answer. All later answers get no points. Please repeat the question and then write your answer on the forum.

Q51: Have you ever tasted your own pussy?
yes

Q52: Have you ever given a blowjob?
yes

Q53: Have you ever received oral stimulation?
yes

Q54: Do you like eye contact when you cum?
no not really.

Q55: What sex position do you like most? (Spread eagle, standing up, face down, etc.)
Spread Eagle and Doggy

Q56: Do you have multiple orgasms?
yes, but will possibly pass out if they come to far and fast between.

Q57: Did you like anal sex?
sometimes this girl does.

Q58: Do you like nipple stimulation?
yes, sometimes.

Q59: Do you like pain before, while, and after your orgasm.
yes, sometimes

Q60: Have you ever had an orgasm without physical stimulation.
not, that this girl remembers
Answers in quote sir.

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:56 PM   #140
BtO
Distinguished Member

@shadowice0823: I will think about your suggestion.

@Manda: Sorry Manda! But you can do all dares which you like. Besides, I can give you (and other girls) new dares after the contest. Then i can create special dares for you (or other girls). I think this this better than create many nice dares for many slaves, which nobody does.

Old 10-22-2012, 08:00 AM   #141
BtO
Distinguished Member

Dares:
Here are the last six dares and an overview about all old dares.

Dare 1:
Read chapter one, two and three of the erotic story Store Clerk. Before you start, you will insert a vibrator in your pussy. Turn in on (low power). In chapter two you will increase the vibrator power to medium. In chapter three you will increase the vibrator power to maximum.
Here are the rules for your reading: No cumming! You will stroke your pussy the whole time. Every time when you read the word "orgasm" you will stop reading and edge. Then pinch your both nipples before you start reading again. Every time when you read the word "cumming" you will edge and hold the edge five second for every "m" of the word cumming. Don't stop reading. Did you master this without cumming? You get 10 GSPs for this dare.

Dare 2:
Don't cum. Insert a vibrator with max power in your pussy. Then make 333 crunches (or sit ups) without Cumming. Pinch your nipples and labia when you on edge. How often did you edge (10 GSPs)?

Dare 3:
Buy a shelf bra, if you have no one. (Also called as cup less bra or 1/4 bra. A shelf bra covers only a portion of the lower breast not your nipples.). Wear the shelf bra or no bra and a fine, tight shirt or blouse a whole weekday. Write down a short note afterwards (10 GSPs for shelf bra; 5 GSPs for no bra).

Dare 4:
Wear this extraordinary outfit on your next party. Write a short report afterwards. (30 GSPs). You get 20 extra GSPs point, if you add a vibrator (medium vibration).

Dare 5:
Put a piece of fresh debark ginger in your pussy an leave it there until you have edge three times. One minute break between every edge! Write a short note at the forum afterwards (10 GSPs).

Dare 6:
Edge, until you fail! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=113591) Report your result. (5 GSPs; the female slave with the best result get 25 GSP at the end.)

Dare 7:
Paint your toenails red. Then, write on your left toenails "S L A V E". One letter per toe! Then, make a picture of your left toes and sent it to me (PM). Only a picture of your left feet, not more! I will public all pictures later. So only I and you know which picture is yours (10 GSPs).

Dare 8:
Do one hour sport activities like nordic walking, jogging or aerobics at a public place (Park or fitness club). Insert a nice toy (Ben Wa balls, dildo, ... ) in your pussy before you start. You have no permission to cum. Write down a short note afterwards (10 GSPs).

Dare 9:
On you next party you will wear your shortest skirt and your highest heels. Look for other girls in a shorts skirt with high heels. For every girl with a shorter skirt or higher heels, you will edge. If you see one girl with a shorter skirt and higher heels, you will strip off your panties for the rest of the evening. Write a short report afterwards. How long was your skirt? (20 GSPs, The slave with the shortest skirt gets 25 extra GSPs at the end).

Dare 10:
Look at the internet for the sound of moaning people, who have sex. Copy this music to your mp3-player. Start the mp3 player and keep your ear-phone. Get a rope, a belt or handcuffs and tie up your hands together in front of your body. Now make a walk for an hour. You can keep your jacket or something else over your hands (15GSPs).

Dare 11:
Pull off all your clothes, lights a candle, gets a dice and a belt. Your goal is to reach 44 or more. Each time you roll the dice you will drop hot wax on your body. It is not allow going to toilet until you reach 44 (You get 15 GSP).
If you diced 1, you will drink one cup water.
If you diced 2, you will put some toothpaste on your labium and your anus
If you diced 3, you will add three clothes pegs on your body (first nipples then your labium) .
If you diced 4, you will slaps your butt with your belt ten times.
If you diced 5, you will remove all clothes pegs and edge. (If you dice a five again, you will edge two times. Then three times and so on.
If you diced 6, you will lose all points and start again by zero.

Dare 12:
Play this multitask game with a vibrator in your pussy. Put a second vibrator in your panties to your clitoris. Turn the vibrators on maximum when you start the first game. Stop the game after 30 minutes? You have permission to cum at this dare! How many points did you get? How often did you cum? (10 GSPs; the slave with the most points gets 10 extra GSPs at the end).

Dare 13:
Write a new dare for women and publish it in a new thread on the forum. You get 2 GSPs for every woman and 3 GSPs for every of my slaves, who does this dare. Send a link to your dare on this thread.

Dare 14:
Places ten different, empty bottles in your room! Strip off your clothes. Now catch one bottle with your pussy and transport this bottle in the next room, without using your hands. Then the next, and so on. Bottles, which fall off are lost. Write a short note afterwards. Which bottles did you use? How many bottles did you lose (2 GSPs per bottle).

Dare 15:
Go on an attractive shopping expedition. Answer to all my questions at the end of this webtease and get a place at the high score. Send me the answers in a PM. This is one of the hardest dares of the contest. Maybe the hardest! But at this dare you can earn a lot of GSPs. (You get 1 GSP per 50 point at shopping score).

Dare 16:
Get some handcuffs. Start this dare with a vibrator in your pussy. It is not allowed to cum. Put a butt plug in your ass, too. Put clothespins on your nipples a gag in your mouth and panties to hold in the vibrator and butt plug. Now take the handcuffs key and hide it in one room. Walk to another room and tie your feet up together. Thread the handcuffs through the rope around your ankles and put on a blindfold, now handcuff your hands behind your back to your legs; making a hogtie. Now get out of your bondage before you cum. Write down here, if you master this (20 GSPs).

Dare 17:
Go walking in forest. Find a place where you are alone. Undress all your clothes. Edge one times, before you get back your clothes (10 GSPs).

Dare 18:
Find some of your friends for this party game.Write a report afterwards (20 GSP).

Dare 19:
Take a picture of all you sex toys and sent it to me (PM). I will public them soon. So only I and you know which picture is yours (10 GSPs).

Dare 20:
Insert a vibrator in your pussy (medium speed). Pull on a tight sport outfit and ride your bike for one hour (10 GSPs).

Dare 21:
Wear the short tube dress, nothing more. Now get a bucket of soapy water and wash your car, bike, or window. Give a detailed report when done (10 GSPs).

Dare 22:
Have a look at my selfbondage scenario: Bounded at the door. Try it! Notice the sequence: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5! Before step 5 you will insert a vibrator (max power) in your pussy. Don't lose the vibrator. You will get 25 point, if you hold the vibrator until you are free. You will lose 10 GSPS, if you cum and lose the vibrator. Else you get 10 GSPs. Write a short note at the forum afterwards.

Dare 23:
Take ice and fill your pussy with it. Spread toothpaste on your clit and lips. Close your lips with 3 pegs. Do sit ups and crunches until the ice is completely melted (10 GSPs).

Dare 24:
Masturbate like you want. Set two alarm clocks: One for 18 minutes and one for 19 minutes. Close your eyes and let them shut while you masturbate. You have permission to cum between both alarms. If have an orgasms between both alarms you get 10 GSPs, else you lose 5 GSPs. Write down a short note afterwards.

Dare 25:
Write a poem to your master. Publish your poem here (You get 5 good slave points).

Dare 26:
The next time you go to the gym, insert your vibrator (medium power) and leave it in for your entire session. You must have a session of at least 30mins. During this time you should use, exercise bike, treadmill and inner and outer thigh for at least 5mins each (15 GSPs).

Dare 27:
Go shopping. Wear only high heels and a short jacket (or coat). Nothing more! Choose a jacket, which should just cover your butt and pussy when standing straight. If it is longer, you will lose this dare. Now you will test the length of your jacket. Go shopping. Look at different shops for the shortest mini skirt. Go at every shop to the dressing rooms and pull on the shortest skirt. If the skirt does not cover your butt and pussy, you can bring it back. Else, go out of the dressing rooms, wearing the skirt and your jacket. Look at a mirror. Can you see the mini skirt, which you wear under the jacket? If you will find a skirt, which is too short, that you only see your jacket, you lose this dare (and should buy this skirt.) If you lose this dare you will receive 5 minus points. Measure the length of the shortest skirt and write a short note (20 GSPs).

Dare 28:
Go outdoors; find a track in the woods starting and ending at the same spot at least 15 minutes’ walk around. Bring tape and plastic bag, a pair of scissors and a rope, or handcuffs. Find a hiding place near the track, strip of all clothes except for your shoes. Then make you new clothes with the tape and your plastic bay. Tie your hands behind your back with a simple knot or the handcuffs. Now, start the walk around the track. Leave your clothes, the pair of scissors (and your keys for your handcuffs) back (30GSPs).

Dare 29:
Get naked on your knees. Put on your nipples clamps. Light a long candle and shove it in your ass. Then try careful to get an orgasm with only anal stimulation (Attention, if you have long hairs, you can wear a cap and hide your hairs.). Stop when the candle goes off. You have 30 minutes to cum. Write down here, if you master this (15 GSPs).

Dare 30:
For a day, whenever you have to go to the washroom, you must have an edge before. Write a report before you go to bed. How often did you edge (15GSPs)?

Dare 31:
Go to Vocaroo. Get your computer microphone. Get your mp3-player and headphone, too. Hear your favorite songs loud on your player with headphone. Masturbate until you're on the edge. Put a clothes peg on your nose. Open your mouth and hold it near the microphone. Click the button to start recording on Vocaroo, and keep rubbing while you record. Masturbate until you have an orgasm, but be quiet. Record the silence. Afterwards, save your recording and copy the Vocaroo link in this thread. Or send the link in a PM to me. Then I will public this link anonymous (20GSPs).

Dare 32:
Pull off all your clothes and get a dice. Your goal is to reach 25. Each time you roll the dice you will edge once. It is not allow to go to toilet or to cum until you reach 25.
If you diced 1, you will drink one cup water.
If you diced 2, you will release your body from two clothes pegs.
If you diced 3, you will add three clothes pegs on your body.
If you diced 4, you will do 25 sit ups with a dildo inside your pussy.
If you diced 5, you will join to the dare: Female slave for 15 minutes.
If you diced 6, you will lose all points and start again by zero.
You have to reach 25 precise. So if you have 22 and you roll 4, you have to roll 1 next to reach 25 (15 GSPs).

Dare 33:
Go to a shop where you get a pack of cheap, short, colored cotton “wife-beater” style shirts. Find a size that fits you slightly snug. At home, you to take your new wife-beater shirts and cut it straight across in half. Think carefully about where you want to cut it, because you are making not only your top out of it, but whatever is left is going to be your new skirt. Make a longer top you’ve got a smaller miniskirt. And vice-versa! Plan carefully. Measure twice, cut once. Then you get your new shirt and cut a “V-neck” into the shirt, so that the center of your chest is uncovered. Have the bottom on “V” end, so that a good amount of cleavage is showing. Pull on your new outfit. Only your new outfit and nice high heels! Nothing more! Go outdoors to a public way with many stairs. On your walk, you will go 1000 stairs up and down. Stairs, where you are alone, do not count. Write down a short note afterwards and send a picture of your outfit (35GSPs).

Dare 34:
Have a look for Anna’s moderate selfbondage scenario Thistle. Tell us about your success (15GSPs).

Dare 35:
Wax your legs and your bikini area. Edge after every strip (10 GSPs).

Dare 36:
Fasten a dildo at a shelf (or something else) and fuck the dildo. Imitate this girl!. You have permission to cum, but no stimulation with your hand. Did you cum? You get 20 GSPs.

Dare 37:
You need a dark lipstick. Start by having a shower - shave yourself completely smooth. Then get a chair, put it in front of a mirror and sit down on the edge. Paint your pussy lips with the lipstick. Get a piece of paper. Kiss one side with your pussy (examples). Send a copy of the picture to me (Send me a PM!). I will public all at the end. (20GSPs).

Dare 38:
Insert a vibrator in your pussy (medium power). Wear a tight sport outfit and ride your bike for one hour before you drive home (15 GSPs).

Dare 39:
Pack a small bag with new clothes for you. Wear clothes (thin shorts and a t-shirt) that you don't care about and a very small handbag. Put a scissor, a camera and your keys in the purse, but not clothes. Go out to the park or forest. Hide the bag of clothes at one end of the park. Go away to the opposite side in the next half hour. Then cut off all your clothes with the scissor. Now you must walk naked across the park to your other clothes. Hope they are still there! Make a picture of your cut up clothes and sent it with a short report (50 GSPs).

Dare 40:
You need a strong, quiet vibrator with batteries, pantyhose or tight leggings, shorts, a seamless body (which cannot be open at the crotch), a strong belt, a thong, a long shirt or blouse, which covers your belt, and a padlock with keys. Put the keys in a bag in leave this bag at a friends' home. Make a call to your friend and ask to come and fetch your bag. Before you go, you will change your dress. First, insert the vibrator in your pussy. Turn it on! Then get your thong. Wear your pantyhose or leggings, before you pull on your body. Next, get your shorts and the leather belt. Close the belt close, one hole closer as normal. Lock the belt with the padlock. (See here picture) Finish the outfit with your shirt. You know where the keys for your padlock are. Time to go (25 GSP)!

Dare 41:
Make a bra wedgie (connect your bra with your slip on your back). Wear the bra wedgie one whole day (10 GSPs).

Dare 42:
Buy a big carrot (or a small cucumber), a huge onion and a large cucumber. Peel the onion and wash the vegetables. Insert the cucumber in your pussy. You can cut off the cucumber, if the cucumber is too large. Go for a walk. Back at home, you will masturbate with the carrot your ass. Use much lube! The cucumber is still in your pussy. Don't stimulate your pussy with your hands (Only anal stimulation and movement). Bite into the onion and hold the onion between your teeth while you masturbate your ass for 30 min. You have permission to cum. Then take the cucumber and lick it clean. Take the carrot and onion and wash them clean, again. Cook a dinner with the vegetables. Make a picture of your food and publish it on the forum (20 GSPs).

Have fun
Old 10-25-2012, 06:26 AM   #142
BtO
Distinguished Member

Here are the last questions. You get one GSP for every answer, but you have only three days (until 28 October 2012) to give an answer. All later answers get no points. Please repeat the question and then write your answer on the forum.

Q61: Which is the best erotic story, which you have ever read?
Q62: Do you like pornos (Which is your favorite?)?
Q63: What was your best dare, which you have done in your life?
Q64: Which was the hardest dare, which you have done in your life?
Q65: Have you done dares at the contest, which you have never done before?
Q66: Do you have a master in your real life?
Q67: How often do you visit this side?
Q68: Why do you look for dares?
Q69: Did you like the female salve contest?
Q70: When was your last orgasm?
Old 10-25-2012, 11:12 AM   #143
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Quote:
Q61: Which is the best erotic story, which you have ever read?
this girl has not really read many she does not remember the last one she read currently.

Q62: Do you like pornos (Which is your favorite?)?
yes, lesbian sex usually is what gets this girl Nice and wet. She is Bi-sexual thats why she likes lesbian porn.

Q63: What was your best dare, which you have done in your life?
For this girl its Very hard to say right now. she has done so many good ones, she is not sure whats the best one really.

Q64: Which was the hardest dare, which you have done in your life?
same as above.

Q65: Have you done dares at the contest, which you have never done before?
Yes Sir.

Q66: Do you have a master in your real life?
Not Real Life Currently its more of an Online relationship right now with Kitty and her boyfriend same with her Mistress that her boyfriend lets her play with. hehe (:

Q67: How often do you visit this side?
not sure if you meant Site, if you mean site, this girl tries once a day. but right now its every couple days.

Q68: Why do you look for dares?
Because this girl likes to do things. that's why Sir.

Q69: Did you like the female salve contest?
Yes Sir.

Q70: When was your last orgasm?
it was during the bike ride Sir. Which was earlier today.
Dare 38:
Insert a vibrator in your pussy (medium power). Wear a tight sport outfit and ride your bike for one hour before you drive home (15 GSPs).

This is completed finally got Nice Warm Weather to do this (: This girl is still at home home Currently though, and she some how was able to have an Orgasm during the bike ride. (:

Bike ride was Wonderful though. We got Very Nice Bike Trails here in the fall and it was very Nice. Thank you very much Sir.

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:16 PM   #144
BtO
Distinguished Member

This female slave contest finishes at the end of this month. Therefore, all slave can earn their last points in the next five days.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:41 AM   #145
Manda

Default Answers for you Master

Q61: Which is the best erotic story, which you have ever read? hmm this one has only really read the stories from this site and guesses that the one that most excited her was done by silverdarknight (called something like The Cheap Hotel Room - but that might be wrong) but he never finished it (to this one's knowledge) ):
Q62: Do you like pornos (Which is your favorite?)? not really anymore but this ones fave is where the recipient "doesn't want it" or old man, young girl :L
Q63: What was your best dare, which you have done in your life? hmm crawling around in mud with this one's collar on
Q64: Which was the hardest dare, which you have done in your life? mentally hard, the one this one mentioned above, just getting herself in the frame of mind that she could do it
Q65: Have you done dares at the contest, which you have never done before? wells might update this one later today when this one updated this thread with ones that she has done
Q66: Do you have a master in your real life? only online
Q67: How often do you visit this site? at least once a day, even if only for a few minutes, usually a lot long
Q68: Why do you look for dares? to spice up life
Q69: Did you like the female salve contest? yeap, just made things more interesting, except for not being able to use personal pronouns which to be hones really starts to suck when you're writing messages to people and that constant worry that you've missed one that you accidentally wrote
Q70: When was your last orgasm? too long ago to remember

toys : vibrating/rotating rabbit dildo , bullet vibe, blind fold, collar/leash, 6 butt plugs (range of sizes from tiny to 'too big'), blue tooth vibe, nipple clamps (chain attaching them - bitey version and softer clamp), clit sucker, jelly dildo, suction dildo, clit sucker

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Old 10-30-2012, 06:21 AM   #146
Manda

Default For you Master...

This one must appologise heartilly for she has been very lazy... This one started the dares on Saturday (for despite your advise this one left it all to the end)

On Saturday this one decided to do:

Dare 8:
Do one hour sport activities like nordic walking, jogging or aerobics at a public place (park or fitness club). Insert a nice toy (Ben Wa balls, dildo, ...) in your pussy before you start. You have no permission to cum. Write down a short note afterwards (10 GSPs).

This one decided to go jogging around the park near her house, she put her 'makeshift' dildo in her pussy and made sure that it stayed in by giving herself a wedgy (A STUPID IDEA because this one then decided if she was to be giving herself a wedgie then she should make it include Dare 41) This one jogged around the park like usual hoping that no one was watching her face because she wasn't able to control her pain or her pussy for that matter, she was soaking by the time she was 5 mins into the jog, let alone the hour, when she made herself home she was soaking that it kind of looked like she had wet herself

After that this one kind of needed a rest, no surprise there...
This one then had to do another even though she felt so tender and just wanted to stand still to stop the wedgie rubbing against her sore pussy because of the Dare 41: Make a bra wedgie (connect your bra with your slip on your back). Wear the bra wedgie one whole day (10 GSPs) which by the end of the day this one was regretting greatly, but the thought had made her so wet that she just couldn't resist doing this dare, but it was clear that she should not have done it on the same day as the rest of these dares!

And just to torture this ones pussy even more she decided it was time to do another dare quite near the day (but at least this time she was kinda sensible (she hopes) cos she made her last pee for the day before she did it not knowing how it would effect her peeing)...
Dare 5:
Put a piece of fresh debark ginger in your pussy an leave it there until you have edge three times. One minute break between each edge! Write a short note at the forum afterwards (10 GSPs).

This was the first time this one has used ginger :L to be honest the first few seconds that she put it in she was a bit like what's all the fuss about, then this one was about to take it out a little disappointed, it started to burn like a slow burn, but getting stronger and she could suddenly feel herself getting really wet, and before she knew it it was making her edge, and she almost forgot that she was not allowed to cum, it was like the ginger had taken over her mind... but she didn't forget as soon as she remember that she was not doing this for her own enjoyment, this one took it out and waited the cruel minute before she was allowed to edge again, although the minute wasn't quite long enough for her to be completely not warm, so edging was easy, the second wait was worse than the first this one wanted to keep playing, the third was a little harder to pull off and not go over the edge, but this one finally got it done and threw away the ginger, but my pussy still tingled for ages after and was a tad tender...

Dare 30:
For a day, whenever you have to go to the washroom, you must have an edge before. Write a report before you go to bed. How often did you edge (15 GSPs)?

To be honest, this one loves to edge, so she thought this one would be easy (and in hidsight) she found that this one was very easy to do considering that she was in the wedgie all day and so constantly stimulated, so basically it didn't take long, and she only pees between 2 and 3 times a day, but this day, and this day she peed 3 times although she did edge a lot more times on this day having to calm down each time she was close to cumming

This one is going to be lazy again and not be bothered to write Sunday at this moment, mainly because she is soaking at the moment just remembering :L

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Old 10-30-2012, 10:32 AM   #147
eroticslut

Send a message via Yahoo to eroticslut

Is it too late to accept your challange
I would like be a part of this
let me know
thank you
Erica
eroticslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #148
Manda

Quote:
Originally Posted by eroticslut View Post
Is it too late to accept your challange
I would like be a part of this
let me know
thank you
Erica
This one is sure that BtO would accept you entering this competition so long as you follow the rules to get in (hence do the 15min slave)
But you do only have til the 31st October (TOMORROW)
Good luck

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Old 10-30-2012, 02:42 PM   #149
BtO
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda View Post
This one is sure that BtO would accept you entering this competition so long as you follow the rules to get in (hence do the 15min slave)
But you do only have til the 31st October (TOMORROW)
Good luck
Good slave!
I couldn't have said it better!
Old 10-30-2012, 03:23 PM   #150
Jack Elam Fan
Distinguished Member

If I may plug my thread here but anyone who is interested this one is about to end in a handfull of day mine is about to start at the beginning of november if you want in min either Post on it or PM me.

kik: billwig1

If you send me an email with the subject line of "This is your new hypno file"
I will do any orders or tasks you give me, and if you say "must do" in that email, I will forget that I read the email but still do the task.
[email protected] is my email

Equilibrium in all caps is a trigger which sends me into a suggestible state.
Jack Elam Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, female, rules, slave, truths