Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-24-2010, 11:23 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Male Ball Busting

It's sort of a bdsm dare too i suppose but here it is. Lets say your mistress or just a really hot girl lol, anyway lets say they tell you that if you let her do what she wants to your balls for a half hour, she will have sex with you after and you agree. She kicks you first barefoot to get you into it and with shoes on, she tramples them. A mindless assault on them. It does turn you on but everyone has their limits and by the end of the half hour you have reached yours. Then she strips naked and then says "okay i'll give you a minute, if your dick isn't in pussy before then, then you can forget about the deal". You are still writhing in pain and know if you are to fuck her, it could be the worst night of sex you could ever have. My question is this. Would you battle your way through it, even though it may not be completely enjoy or stay on the ground and hope for a next time?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 11:25 AM   #2
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quite frankly if my balls had been tortured I probably wouldn't much feel like having sex afterwards! I can tolerate a lot of pain but that feeling of being hit in the balls really isn't a turn on at all.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 11:46 AM   #3
leonard_T

Lol that is a nice idea! If she torture you hard problably you can't even get hard or stand up from the ground. She doesn't need 30 minutes. just a hard kick on the balls and I'm sure you can't move from the ground in 5 minutes.

The idea would be much better if she offers you sex but only after she played with you for 30 minutes. That way you won't be thinking about your balls. She can start to turn you on and tease you and then give you as many ruined orgasms as she can in 25 minutes then get you hard and remmeber you that you are about to have sex with her and let you like that for 3 minutes. And when you think that you did it nice and you are going to have a great sex but maybe will be hard to cum after all the times you just did, she can use those 2 minutes to make you feel like shit and let you crying in the floor like a baby with you fluffy cock and your now very painful balls.

She also can give you more than just a minute to you to try to get your cock on her but after 5 minutes she might offer you a deal to try it next time if you eat her pussy right now.

I think this version is a little better since you don't really know that she will go after your balls, and you will be very horny till she does it.

What do you think? Anyone like this idea?
Limits: Poo, involving other people, public, permanent.

Dare exchange -> I'll do any dare I get by PM and give one back (only if they are inside limits).
leonard_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 08:13 PM   #4
Blank
Account Banned

I wouldnt accept the offer, Ball busting is just not natural. And I want to have kids one day =)
Old 05-25-2010, 11:33 PM   #5
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Just pointing out the thread title. "Male Ball Busting." As opposed to female ball busting?

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:48 AM   #6
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythologist View Post
Just pointing out the thread title. "Male Ball Busting." As opposed to female ball busting?
what about the shemales of the world

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:10 PM   #7
scotsman
getDare Sweetheart

ive done it a few times and you need a bit of time to recover well i did anyway lol
scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:26 PM   #8
nikki19

I really doubt after that much many people could drag themselves over to her and get it in her in under a minute so I guess I would just hope for a next time
nikki19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:15 PM   #9
zaqxsw1984

i would love the busting as much as the sex i love getting hit there

Likes: Crossdressing, Feminization, Humiliation, Bondage, Denial, Chastity, Piss Play, CBT, Pain, Spanking, Domination, BDSM, Anal, Taking Orders and Tasks.

Limits: Scat, Illegal, Public, Showing my Face

My kik is; Abigalsummer
zaqxsw1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:52 PM   #10
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I would never agree to it in the first place. Whats the point of going throw that torture, when you very well know that you are going to be in plenty of pain and will not be able to preform. So I would just say: "Pass!"

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk