Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-03-2012, 08:26 PM   #1
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Story Dice Dare: Lots O' Spanking

Originally, I had written this dice dare for a user on this site. However, it seems that they have been banned since then; yes I know that really narrows down the options who I wrote this for. Anyway let me explain what a “story dice dare” is and this may have already been done on this site. It’s the same as any normal dice dare but there is a plot, albeit a very short plot to go along with it, if you choose. If you want to skip over the story just do the dice dare, however I think reading the story just makes it a little more immersive and fun but I’ll stop the rambling and start the dice dare. For those of you who want to the dare without the story skip to after the line.

You are at home finally. You throw your stuff haphazardly across the room and slump in the nearest chair happy that Friday has finally come and you have the whole weekend in front of you. You check the tv to see if there’s anything interesting on. Nope, 500 channels and there’s still nothing worth watching. So instead you open up your laptop and go to your favorite site getdare, and look for a way to start this weekend off right. You finally settle on reading a BDSM story as you don’t want to give requests to the millions of tord onliners requesting for dares or truths.

As you start reading you start getting incredibly horny. You unbutton your pants slide down your underwear and start stroking your dick/rubbing your pussy. You are about to orgasm, but someone knocks at the door. “Damn,” you think to yourself that you are interrupted from achieving an awesome orgasm. You put down your laptop and go to answer the door angrily hoping that the person at the door isn’t a solicitor or so help them you’ll flip out. You open the door and standing at the door is the last person you expected. The girl/guy you’ve been crushing on for the longest time is standing at the front door! Those cute eyes, their awesome body, you can’t count how many times you have mentally undressed them and imagined what you two would do together in your own sick fantasy world.

“Hey,” they say shyly.

“Hey,” you respond feeling a little silly that all you can say to your dream girl/guy is hey.

“I was just bored and was just wondering if I don’t know if you wanted to hang out?”

You’re quite surprised and stand stunned for a little bit wondering how on earth this person knew your address but you’re too euphoric to see your crush and don’t bother with the question and invite them in. Now being the polite gentlemen/lady that you are you ask your crush if you can get them something to drink. They affirm and say can you grab me a pop. You go to the kitchen which is on the opposite end of the house leaving them in the room you were just in, forgetting one tiny but very important detail.

As you return, you see your crush looking over your laptop. “Oh damn!” you think to yourself. “My one chance to hang out with my crush and they’re going to think I’m a freak for reading this BDSM stuff.” Not exactly knowing what to say in this very awkward situation, you grab your laptop out of their hands and say sheepishly, “Oh that’s nothing.” You go to hand them their pop but they grab your wrist.

“That didn’t look like nothing,” they say as they keep a hold on your wrist. “That looks like quite a bit of something.”

You hate yourself for not closing your laptop and say, “Please don’t tell anybody I read this stuff.”

Your crush looks at you and says, “I pity you.” You look at the floor, but notice a smile coming across his/her face. “I pity you because you have to read this stuff and not act it out, “but I can help you with this.”

Are they saying what you think they’re saying? You have so many times thought of this person being your Master/Mistress but you never once imagined that it would actually happen. Trying to act stupid and possibly get out of a bad situation, “What do you mean?” you ask them.

They let go of your wrist and say, “Just call me Master/Mistress and strip for me, lest you want the news that you like BDSM spread all over the school.” You don’t really have a choice in the matter, and you don’t know what’s going to happen, but are glad that if this is the situation that you and he/she are the only ones in the house. You strip down completely (do this now) and look at him. “Let’s start with some spankings for being such a naughty boy/girl.” they say.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

OK for those of you not following along with the story the dare starts here and if you didn’t read the story you need to be completely naked now. Also you need to choose your difficulty; choose wisely.

Easy) Each time you have to spank yourself, spank each of your ass cheeks that many times.

Intermediate) Each time you have to spank yourself, spank each of your ass cheeks and one other area (pussy/dick, each of your nipples, or each of your inner thighs) that many times.

Hard) Each time you have to spank yourself, spank each of your ass cheeks and two other areas (pussy/dick, each of your nipples, or each of your inner thighs) that many times.

Nympho) Each time you have to spank yourself, spank each of your ass cheeks, your pussy/dick, each of your nipples, and each of your inner thighs that many times.

For those of you following the story or if you want to, when spanking your ass, bend over a chair or bend over something when spanking yourself. When spanking your inner thighs or pussy/dick, lay on your back and spread your legs apart as far as you can. For those who have also chosen nipples, spank in whatever position you want for those.

Next choose your weapon….er I mean implement for spanking yourself by rolling a regular six-sided die. If you don’t have the implement corresponding with the number, keep rolling until you get an item you have.

1) Hands
2) a wooden spoon or large utensil of some sort
3) a hairbrush
4) a paddle
5) a telephone cord
6) a belt, preferably leather but any material that will sting will work

Oh and one more thing you may want to do this dare when you have a lot of extra time on your hands as you will be doing this dare/ be under your Master/Mistresses’ control for quite a while. Enjoy!

Level 1) Roll a die and spank yourself that many times.

Level 2) Roll one die and multiply that number by itself. Spank yourself that many times UNLESS if you roll a 1. If you roll a 1, start over at level 1.

Level 3) Roll one die; if you roll a number besides a 1 or 2, roll another die add the two numbers together and spank yourself that many times. If you rolled a 1, go back and start at level 1. If you rolled a two, go back and start at level 2.

Level 4) Roll one die; if you roll a number besides 1, 2 or 3, roll another die and multiply the two numbers together and spank yourself that many times. If you rolled a 1, go back and start at level 1, if you rolled a two, go back and start at level 2, if you rolled a 3, go back and start at level 3.

Level 5) Roll one die; if you roll a number besides 1, 2, 3 or 4, roll two more die add the numbers and spank yourself that many times UNLESS all three numbers you rolled are sixes. If all three are sixes give yourself the amount of spankings then go back and start at Level 1. If you roll a 1, go back and start at Level 1, if you roll a 2, go back and start at level 2, if you roll a 3 go back and start at level 3, if you roll a 4 go back and start at level 4.

Level 6) Roll one die; if you roll a six, roll two more die and multiply all three numbers and spank yourself that many times UNLESS all three numbers your rolled are sixes. If all three are sixes give yourself the amount of spankings then go back and start at Level 1. If you roll a 1; go back and start at Level 1, if you roll a 2, go back and start at level 2, if you roll a 3, go back and start at level 3, if you roll a 4, go back and start at level 4, if you roll a 5, go back and start at level 5.

Final Roll) You’re almost done, just one more roll of the die and you’re done…

Roll a 1) You’ve suffered enough, all you have to do is write about your experience on this thread.

Roll a 2) Write on your ass, tits if you’re a girl, or right above your pubic region in a non-toxic marker “I love having my ass spanked hard!” If you used a permanent marker you may leave this on until it fades. If you used a washable marker, after you wash it off, write it again and do this for a full week and you may choose a different spot each day if you like, then write about your experience on this thread.

Roll a 3) Remain completely naked for the next consecutive hour. If you are interrupted and put clothes on at any time during the hour, you must completely restart the whole hour until you are completely naked a full hour. Whilst naked, write about your experience on this thread.

Roll a 4) Go to the following thread and choose any dare you want to do on there. After completing the dare, write about your experiences with that thread and this dare on this thread. The link is http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82685.

Roll a 5) Roll four dice and multiply all those numbers together. Spank yourself that many times and then write about your experience on this thread.

Roll a 6) Hmmmm, I don’t think you’ve suffered enough. Tell you what go back to level 1 and do the whole dare again.

For those of you who are going along with the story here’s the conclusion.

You breathe a sigh of relief as your crush is finally done with the session. Your ass is really sore and you feel like you will not be able to sit for a whole week. Your Master/Mistress rotates their shoulders a few times and stretches their arms after giving you such a long spanking. “Well that was fun, we’ll have to do that again sometime; and we will!” You look at them as if to say what?! As if reading your mind your Master/Mistress says, “What, did you think that I’m done with you? No this is only your first session, that is unless you want everyone to know about your dirty little secret.” They start to walk towards the door and as they exit they say, “See you later…slave.”

If you liked this dare with the story format and would like a sequel entailing a specific fetish let me know and I’ll write a part 2. Also leave any comments if you want about this story dice dare and I hoped you enjoyed.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Komodo Jones for this post:
Old 12-05-2012, 11:16 AM   #2
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

A very interesting and creative take on a dice dare! Thanks Komodo!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:53 PM   #3
udareme2

This dare was amazing. I loved the story. Wish it had more story on the way like changed what he did to you mid way. I know I got over 200 or so spanks everywhere as I went back to rounds a couple times. I sting all over as I had to do it with a belt and decided to hit all areas
udareme2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:40 AM   #4
AppleEden

Great story/dare. I cheated to get to the end though, getting through the last six- my ass was on fire. Ended with 4- did the first dare there. Send me a punishment for cheating if you wish.

Likes: Spanking, ice play, nipple play, mild-medium pain, bondage, VERY hidden public
Middle: edging, wedgies
Dislikes: body writing, anything anal, diapers, dog/pet play.
Hard Limits: Full public, family/friends, scat/blood, dangerous/permanent (incl. risk of infection), anything that can aggravate my injuries, body shaming, blackmail, significant alterations to sleeping.
AppleEden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:30 PM   #5
sooyeon

This was a really great dare! My ass is bright red now, and I will be spending the next hour naked!

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...ec959.14845994

If it's not on the map, I'm not interested.

Love: Spanking, Pain, Rules, Teasing, Denial
Like: Teasing, Edging, Clothes Control, Buttplugs
Mild Punishments: Pussy/Clit Torture, Nipple Torture (pegs, toothpaste etc.)
Very Harsh Punishments: Ruined Orgasms, Anal Torture, Enemas, Hidden Public,
Hard Limits: Public, Messy, Pics/Cam, Blood, Risky/Illegal
sooyeon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk