Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 06-19-2012, 02:21 AM   #1
FrenchPlayer
Distinguished Member

Default What to do when people don't respect limits ?

It's just getting so annoying ...
On the "Personn Above" threads, people are supposed to give you dares, within your limits. It's written on the rules, and on half of the posts.

Still .. Lots of them don't, including almost every all users, who quickly answer some stupid stuff, waiting for their own action to come.

So, what to do with them ?
Take time to explain them on the thread ? Well, it would create a discussion withing the thread, which is not really the purpose of it.

Just ignore them ? Well, yes, ok, but it's a bit frustating when you try to come up with a good idea for the personn below, and you have crap coming at you after..

Report them to the staff, for not respecting the rules ? In my sense, that would be the best solution; it would make mods able to give them warnings, and eventually ban them if they just don't want to understand. But boy oh boy, it will take the mods sooooo much time ...

I really like this site, and I think the personn above threads are a great idea, but right now they are just wasted by all of this guys (and I'm not even talking about the fake accounts...)

FrenchPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:35 AM   #2
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

I do not think mods would do that much they would get around 100 messages a day about that.

Best thing to do is ignore them or play their game, I done that before. ATM I just ignore them and do not post in that thread anymore which is a shame because many people seem to like my dares Most not all people (good dare givers) will actually give you dares if you PM them, ask nicely of course and maybe return the favor. Worth a try anyway just never suspect it and go around but dun spam.
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:20 AM   #3
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

If you have a problem with it, send them a private message and explain it to them that way. Little tiffs like this are not something we are going to deal with. I know it is unfotunate that people dont want to read or think but really that isnt againt the rules. You cant fix stupid.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:15 PM   #4
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Exactly as the two above have said, I dont think we would be able to cope if everyone reported every time someone ignored a limit. Best bet is to explain to the person via PM and see if you can come to something mutually agreeable. The same issue happens across the site though and it tends to be because people are too lazy, stupid or horny to read what has been presented to them. PM them or ignore it.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 03:49 AM   #5
FrenchPlayer
Distinguished Member

"you can't fix stupid". It's so sadly trye

FrenchPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 03:55 AM   #6
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

Yes it is true, you can't fix dumb.

As Star Shadow said, people are horny they only posted to get a dare, but they forget everyone doing the same thing. So you end up getting either a dare against limits or a dare that is just dumb, I gotten those.. sad but true. But Star has a point you can PM them explain some things to them but over all not much else you can do but ignore or talk to them.
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote