Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-17-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Lightbulb Fantasy Central

Hello, fellow GD members!
I have decided to make a thread, but not just any thread. A thread where we as GD members can share our latest fantasies. I have had a lot recently and have wanted to share them with someone. Haha, So what better place then with you guys.

The point of this Thread if you didn't get it is to share your deepest fantasies no matter what they are or who they are about. be proud of every bit of you and let it shine!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
kinkypervert

I confide anything and everything with my best friend, he is trustworthy and ace! I would LOVE to stay at his for the weekend but end up as his slave where he spanks me, whips me, pisses on me, makes me lick his feet, suck his cock and so much more. And then by the end of the weekend we continue as if nothing has happened.
I do try as hard as i can to avoid thinking about doing anything with him, but the very odd time i do

LIKES: edging, masterbation control, denial, foot worship, mild humiliation, mild public,ice play, mild CBT, using a few friends who wouldn't know

MAYBE: humiliation, wax play, pain, public,mild anal, photos

DISLIKES: blood, poo, pee, illegal, family, permeant, body writing, videos/webcam

Anything not said is a maybe

Justin Bieber put it in my ass and I loved it!

BE MY MASTER/MISTRESS!!http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106938
kinkypervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #3
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Talking I'll Post One of mine today

So, while I was at work I was carrying plant and following one of the female workers. She stop suddenly and I caught myself from running into her but the plant I was holding just barely brushed up against her butt. then I started to imagine...
I imagined that she felt the leaf glide over her butt and that she turned around and gave me a naught look. Like she was going to have to punsish me in the green house. It got me super excited and my mind just wondered from there.

I just thought of her pinning me down on the floor and pleasuring me with her mouth and hands. Stroking my penis making me cum all over her naked body. OOOhhh I am getting excited just remembering it! XP

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:45 PM   #4
itachi

i think my biggest fantasy would be to be the master of a certain group of my friends for a week, in a town where no one knew us, and we wouldnt get arrested for 'indecent exposure'. and then at the end of the week, everyone else forgot about it.

likes: diapers, crossdressing, public, hidden public, anal, teasing guys.

dislikes (will do them): others involved, family, friends, fucking (dont like doing it for a dare, dont get the idea i dont like it at all)

limits: illegal, permanent.

will not do pictures.
itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 02:09 AM   #5
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

Recently I have been alternating between two possible fantasies.

1) Having my kinky friends come round while my parents are away for a few days in the holidays for a gaming night (we can all see where this is going). But in reality it wouldn't be a gaming night, it would start off with them arriving, I would have pre-warned them to come in through my houses back door. ON entering the premises they would find a series of clues with accompanying items such as a riding crop with a note saying "what would you use this for?", rather like the SAW films, culminating in them finding me suitably restrained on my bed. My aim then would be to say that in order for them to not tell anyone I would be there slave for the night/few days, I would direct them to this site and my bookmarks where I have bookmarked pages of interest on this site and many other resource sites. I had managed to get it all arranged but due to work issues one of the friends cant make it and I don't think the one who cant make it would want his girl friend staying around mine on her own, so its all kind of fallen through.

2) Scenario two involves one of the members of this very site who by some stroke of genius lives not very far away from me. We had speculated many months ago that a potential meet could occur either last holiday or this holiday, involving her coming to mine and some light but firm pet play occurring, including a trip to the local pet store to get some items!! However once again this idea appears to have fallen through as I have not been able to speak to her for some time.

So anyway that's my two cents.

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 02:00 PM   #6
Fark

In public have someone feel my clit
Loves:Being teased, masturbation control, mild public, Self bondage, mild pain, nipple playing, private nude, hiding stuff under my clothes in public, Dildo playing, hidden public masturbation, body writing

Dislikes:Cam, cum eating, drinking pee, anal, public nude, blood

Limits: Extreme pain, scat, Friends and Family, Permanent, Illegal

Spoiler:
New Zealand/29/f/Pansexual /22DD/BBW/Little
Fark is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk