Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-13-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
kinkypervert

Male 18/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location

18/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location

Hi, im kinkypervert, im an 18 male from the united kingdom. I have had some experience as a master in real life, and some experience of being a slave in real life. From these experiences i have discovered that i am more submissive.

I am looking for either a master or mistress who will help to train me into becoming a better slave and expanding my limits. It would be for a short term online relationship. This could be for a day, a few days or a couple of weeks. They must be patient with me whilst i am learning, but i will try my best to serve you and please you. It does not matter if you are from the UK or not, however it would be preferable if you can speak good english and are closer to GMT London time. Again, if not i don't mind!

If you were in a different time zone this would have to be taken into consideration in how quickly a task could be completed and responded to etc. I do not do webcam so that is not needed, however i would be able to take photographs for proof.

As i am just starting out i do not have any toys to use, only household items. This could mean that our relationship is purely my manners and how to respect my master/mistress. As said before, this would be a short term relationship, conducted with a master/mistress who is serious to help me develop, but also willing to have a bit of fun.

I would be able to access my email/getdare everyday and would try to devote as much time as possible to you. As our relationship grows i would be more and more willing to give you more control of my daily life.

If you are interested please PM with:
-Why you would like to help train me
-Any experiences you have had
-How long you would be looking to invest in our relationship
-How you would help to teach me to be a good slave
-Any other information you think is relevant

Thank you for looking

Last edited by kinkypervert; 05-13-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Old 05-13-2012, 02:49 PM   #2
Darkhail
Account Banned

I'll be ur master
Old 05-13-2012, 03:02 PM   #3
kinkypervert

if you could PM with the info that would be great!

LIKES: edging, masterbation control, denial, foot worship, mild humiliation, mild public,ice play, mild CBT, using a few friends who wouldn't know

MAYBE: humiliation, wax play, pain, public,mild anal, photos

DISLIKES: blood, poo, pee, illegal, family, permeant, body writing, videos/webcam

Anything not said is a maybe

Justin Bieber put it in my ass and I loved it!

BE MY MASTER/MISTRESS!!http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106938

Advertisements
Kink Talk