Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-31-2011, 11:55 PM   #1
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Talking My first experiance as a Slave.

Hello, I am MountainMan and this is my first story, it is a true story so I hope you enjoy. Feel free to post any constructive critisism in a reply.

FOREWARD:
My girlfriend, Abby, and I have been dating for about 3 and a half months when the story takes place. She has already been 18 years old for about 6 months and it was my birthday. My name is Jake.

PART 1:
"Happy birthday Jake, I love you," says Abby and she kisses me on the cheek. She stands on here toes so her 5'5 body can kiss my head at 5'10. She is slim and has nice muscular legs and a perfect body composition with C boobs and streight brown hair that reaches here mid back. Her eyes are light brown and her lips are just the right size. She is very tan unlike most girls in my town.

It was my 18th birthday, I was at her apartment, celebrating my birthday with 2 of my other friends. I was supposed to move into Abby's apartment today so two of my friends leave to goto my house and get some of my boxes of stuff.*

Abby and I went to our bedroom and both laid down on the bed at started staring at the ceiling. Abby they says, "Hey, i've got an idea".*
"What?" I ask.*
"I've been reading alot about this type of relationship, and it sounds like alot of fun, we shouls try it."
"What kind of relationship is it?"
"Well, it's called a S/M relationship I think"
"Never heard of it"
"Well it's like one person is a Submissive or a 'slave', and they have to do whatever the Dominate person or 'Master or Mistress' says. But like most of the things are sexual, from what i've read it sound like alot of fun."
When I heard that I was flaberghasted. I didn't know what to think of it. I was also intrigued, I wanted to know more about this strange relationship, "so like, how does it work?"
"Well like the Dominate person owns the Submissive person, and the submissive person has to do whatever the Dominate person says or else they'll be punished."
"Well if we did happen to do this who would take which part?" I ask.
"Well maybe we can start as me being the Dominat since I know a bit more about it."
"Okay, that's fair, but like, when will we start and how long will it go for?"
"Ummm, we can start once your friends leave after they bring your stuff?" She suggests.
"Okay, sounds good, oh shit, i'll be back in like 30 mins babe, I need to go tell Larry that I can't go on that river trip tomorrow."
"Okay, be back soon!"

When I get back to Abby's apartment about half an hour later she is waiting in our room with my stuff and a sheet of paper. "Hey hun, sighn this please".
She hands me the paper and I begin to read it:
- Jake [Last name edited out] will be fully owned my Abby [Last name edited out] until 4 weeks after Jake's birthday.
- Jake must comply to all tasks or else he will be punished.
- He must comply until the 4 weeks are over.
- He must follow the rules sheet or else he will be punished.

X___________

I was surprised by it and I looked up at my girlfriend. "I read it makes the dominant have the right over the submissive if the submissive sighns," she said in response to my looks.
I decided to sighn it because I was interested to see what would happen next.

She then took the paper back and handed me a different one. It read:
Rules:
- I am now know as Godess, you must call me this and nothing else.
- No one else will know about this relationship unless I give you permission to tell others
- You are not alowed to cum without my permission.
- You must shave your pubic hair, ass, and upper legs every day until further notice.
- You must wear a thong I provide you at all times unless otherwise states.
- You must piss through the thong, when you poop you must find a way to poop without the thong going below your waist. When yoh wash yourself the thong will remain on.
- You will wear this dog collar when you are inside the apartment.
- Rules may be added at any time.

I looked up at her in amazement. I was not expecting anything like this. I had never worn a thong before and I was bewildered about needing to wear a collar around. I was also surprised about the cum part. We both masterbated regularly and knew it but I was amazed that she would limit it.
In her hands were a dog collar and a small skimpy blue thong.
"Babe, are you serious?" I asked.
"Yes, this is what it's all about, and you've already broken the rules."
"Oh shit, I'm sorry Godess." I said nurvously, it was weird calling her that.

She told me to drop my pants and boxers so I did.
"Turn arround Slave."*
It sent chills down my spine after hearing her call me that.
Then WHACK! I felt a shapt stinging sensation on one of my ass cheecks. "Owww!" I yelled. Then another whack, on the other cheeck.
"Don't break the rules again slave, now put on this thong and the collar and go shave."
"I'm sorry goddess, yes goddess." I replyed shakily.
"Good," she replyed.

It was dificult to put on the collar, but once I got in on I started shaving. It took a while because I had never shaved my legs or ass so it was challenging.*
Next I had to put on the thong, I had never worn one and feeling the fabric sliding up my newly shaved legs was a strange sensation. The thong was way to small and was very tight aginst me and I could feeling it compressing my balls and cock.
I put on my boxers and pants over the thong and went bacm into the bedroom. She was laying seductivly on the bed wearing a sexy pair of lingerine that I had never seen her wear before.*

She got up and pulled my boxers and pants forward and saw the thong and was satisfied.*

"I have decided that I will make you my sissy bitch, you will no longer be a man, you will just be my little play bitch, a little sissy that does whatever I tell them to do." Said Abby.
I was confused, I had no idea what she was talking about.

She walked over to the closet and pulled out some rope, handcuffs, 2 dildos, a vibrator, and some big clips that you use to clip lots of paper together. She also pulled out a super short pink rubber mini-skirt, a skimpy bra to match with the thong, and a tight pink tube top. She then reached into a different box and pulled out a pretty big butt plug.*
I was thinking to myself. I hope she wears these cloths and was wondering why she was talking out the sex toys and the rope and stuff.

She tossed me the cloths and told me to, "get dressed bitch." I was extremely surprised.

CONTINUED IN PART 2

M/USA/Streight

Kik: SissyCrossdresser
Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
MountainMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to MountainMan1 for this post:
Old 08-01-2011, 07:46 PM   #2
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Wow, I think this may be the first time I have actually read a d/s relationship story that is non-fiction. So hopefully this will be interesting. However, you did say constructive criticism and well I have a reputation, mostly among myself, that I'm a pretty tough critic. I point these things out mainly because I want good stories to be turned into great stories. These suggestions I am about to say are here to help you turn your good story into a great story. Just letting you know you're dealing with an English major here so this is going to be long.
One of the first thing I noticed in the story was you describe how Abby looks. Now normally, describing looks in a story is not the best way to flesh out characters but since this is non-fiction that's not too big of a deal since Abby is a real person. One thing I did notice though is that you do not describe what you look like. Viewing this situation in my mind's eye I can clearly see Abby but Jake...well what does Jake look like? Don't be afraid to share details about yourself. There are only two reason why you would do this, in my own opinion. Either a) You're afraid your friends will be on this site and recognize you by your description. Well dude you've kind of already exposed yourself since they knew you just moved and you're dating some girl named Abby. or b) you're ashamed of your body, which you shouldn't be. Whenever I'm in the s/m section I straight up say I am hairy and overweight. Sure I don't like the way my body looks but at least I'm not totally ashamed of it. Or then again maybe you just forgot to describe yourself I don't know. Next time I read the story I would like to see what you, Jake, look like.
The next thing and I'm pretty sure you knew you were going to hear this eventually, spelling mistakes galore! Now I realize you may not be the best speller and I respect that if you admit it but here's a tip. I do this all the time with my stories. Write the story in a word document before submitting it on here. Just copy and paste. Spellcheck will let you know if you spell something wrong, even though it's not completely reliable.
Which brings me to my next point and I say this to every aspiring writer. Always carefully proofread your work before submitting it. This is one of the best things you can do for yourself. This does not mean spellcheck and grammar check those programs are not completely reliable. For example, in the third paragraph you say the word "here" a lot when you mean "her." Spellcheck will not pick up on this as here and her are both correctly spelled words but there's a syntax error. If you're able to which I think you can since you're away from your parents. Print out your work before submitting and go over it with a fine tooth comb and mark down mistakes you make. I have found this really helps me as I have rewritten half of my chapters after proofreading it and marking it up. And I will admit I still probably have careless errors that I have looked over in my final submitted works.
Those are the main points I saw a little gramattical error here and there but nothing too major. I will say to you though Jake, Thank you, thank you, thank you for learning how to use quotations! You do know that whenever a new person speaks it requires a new paragraph. That is one of my buttons and it annoys me so much when people don't do that. So thank you Jake for learning how to properly use quotaions. Kudos to you!
Like I said these suggestions are not to cut your story down, or you down, I'm just suggesting things that will make your story from a good story into a great story. And I'm really looking forward to reading your future installments as a non-fiction d/s relationship story intrigues me. Good luck in your future writings!

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:18 AM   #3
Dangerous

Thumbs up

Aside of what KJ said, I like it. And I am looking forward to what happens next.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:18 PM   #4
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

A note about he asterisk in the story. When I copy and paste stuff it exchanges every space I hit to an asterisk so please try to ignore it and I am sorry if it bothers you.

Now, Thanks KJ for the help.

Help coming from an English Major is well appreciated, unfortunatly for me I currently am in a position where going to collage is near impossible it is great to keep on learning even after High School.

The only problem I face now is that I don't own a computer and I do all of my work here on my iPhone 3G. So I write my story in the Notes app then copy and paste.

I now realize that I didn't really say what I looked like at the beggining. I guess because i've stated what I look like in other posts so I guess at the time I thought that I had already stated it here. I'll post a description of my myself in part 2.

Thanks for the help again!

NOTE: Part 2 coming tomorrow because i'm to tiered to write it now.

M/USA/Streight

Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!

Last edited by MountainMan1; 08-04-2011 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Added some things.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:39 PM   #5
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

PART 2:
At this point a million thoughs were flying through my head at 1000 miles per hour.*
"What am I doing?" was a thought, "What is she doing?" was another.*"Is this real life?" and "Am I enjoying this?" were some thoughts.*

I quickly came to the conclusion that well, I still love her so I guess i'll put on these cloths just to please her, and I may happen to like it. I knew she didn't have anything good in store for me so I thought if I thought positive it wouldn't be too bad.

I pulled the mini-skirt up my hairy muscular legs and over the thong. It was a little small for her and since I was much larger than her it was WAY to small for me. A bit of my ass was hanging out of the botton of the skirt when it was pulled down and it was constantly riding up.

I struggled to put the bra on as I had never worn one prior and it took me a few minutes to properly put it on. It didn't fit well on my skinny chest and was quite uncomfortable.*

I then struggled to put the pink tube top. It brushed against my wavy blond hair and then down my sides until it was in place. It was very strange wearing all this tight girly clothing.*

I looked over into the mirror and thought to myself, "if I can look sexy in these cloths I wonder how sexy she'll look in cloths like these."

"Okay slave," says Abby in a tone of voice I've never heard her speak in before, it sounded like she had more power in her voice now. "Come over here and get on your knees in front of the bed."
"Yes goddess." I quickly walk over and get on my knees.*
"Good slave, today is your first day, and we will start the journey together in this new relationship. I will try almost everything i've read about on you and hopefully we will both enjoy it. Now, remember that I still love you with all my heart, so please if I call you something demoting don't take it personally, it's all apart of the game, got it?"
"Yes goddess, thank you for stating that goddess."
"Good, now, let's begin," and picks up one of the dildos and thrusts it at my face, "Suck," she says.

Without thinking I encompass the dildo with my mouth and start giving it a blow job. About 15 seconds after I start I think to myself, "wow, this is harder than I thought," I had never thought sucking a dick would be this challenging.

After sucking for about 2 minutes she pulls the dildo away and grabs the rope and the handcuffs.*

She hand cuffs my hands together over my head and ties the rope to the handcuffs and through a hole in a beam that is supporting the ceiling. She then puts one pair of handcuffs around my ankle and another pair around my other ankle and cuffs the other sides of the handcuffs to the bottom legs of a dresser. I was now effectively tied up and helpless to whatever she wanted to do next.*

She goes to the closet and pulls out a pair or ski goggles that are painted in the front black so you can't see out of them so I was effectively blinded.
"Open," says Abby in a stern voice.
I open my mouth and the shoves in a pair of what seem to be panties.
"How do you like the taste of panties that I wore for 48 hours straight?" Asks Abby.
"Mhmmhhmmmhhmm," I say in reply. I was thinking to myself, "oh gross, that fucking nasty."
I was about to spit them out when I feel duct tape pushed against my lips. "Damn it," I though to myself.

Then I felt her hands on my newly shaven upper legs. She was feeling every square inch of my legs. She was about to get to my crotch area when her hands moved to my stomache. I tensed my abs so she could feel my six pack because she always loved to feel it before.*

Then I could feel her hands move down onto the skirt and she flipped it up so only my thong was showing. She started to feel my ass cheeks with one hand while the other was pulling the back of my thong back.*

Then, POW! A sharp pain shot up my body as something was quickly forced into my asshole. It went out as quickly as it came in. Then the feeling came back as it was forced in again. I then realized I was getting anal fucked by one of her dildos.*

After about 20 pumps it started to feel good and I was liking it, I could feel myself starting to get a boner.*
"You like that?" She asks and starts pumping faster.
The sensation started to build and I was getting on edge when she abruptly stopped. The dildo was removed and replaced with a large butt plug.*

The plug was uncomfortable but was keeping my real aroused. She uncuffed my legs, spun me around and recuffed me so my back was facing her.*
"Now let's see how you take pain," she says.
"Uh oh, what in the world is she going to do?" I thought to myself.
She pulled the skirt down and pulled the tube top down so it was around my stomache. She then un clipped the bra so it was hanging loosely by the straps.

I felt an extremely painful pinch on my nipples which I suspected was caused by the clips. Then a pinching pain started to come from multiple spots on my balls and on my cock. "Mugggowwwuuu," I yelled through the panty gag.*
SMACK! A painful stinging sensation came from my ass cheeks. Then another one. It dawned on my that she was paddling my ass cheeks. "Sssstttttoooowwwwpppp," I yelled through the panty gag.
"What was that babe?" She said innocently.
The paddling continued for what seemed like eternity (but now I know it was only about 10 minutes). She then ripped the cloths pins off my nipples and balls and cock. It was extremely painful but I had a strange sensation that I enjoyed it. The *blacked out ski mask was removed and the duct tape ripped off my face and the panties removed. I was exhausted so I slumped over and my body weight was supported by the restraints. She was putting the clips and some other stuff away so I looked over my shoulder and down at my ass and saw it was extremely red and tender from the beating.*

Abby returned and smacked my ass and asked, "How was that?"
"I kind of liked it goddess," I replied with out even thinking.
"Good."

She undid the restraints and told me to get naked and lie down spread eagle on the bed.

I did as told and lied down on the bed. The butt plug was still in my ass and was really irritating me now.*

She cuffed my arms and legs to the bed posts and started to suck my dick. I was extremely surprised by this. "Why is she being so generous now, is it my birthday present?" I thought to myself.

I was on edge rather quickly and I was getting extremely close to cumming when she stopped and waited about 20 seconds and started to give my a hand job. I got back on edge and she stopped again. She then bent down over my dick and pressed her boobs together around my dick and started to simulate my dick with her boobs, I was back on edge almost instantly because I loved when she did that. She then stopped. I was getting irritated, "Goddess, please do that again and let my cum," I asked in an impatient voice.*
"Ha, you wish slave, the night is young," was her reply.

PART 2 coming soon! Feel free to post constructive criticism, I actually take your words of advice into account!

M/USA/Streight

Old 08-05-2011, 01:04 AM   #6
Dangerous

So far so good aside from few mistakes here and there. But overall it was good. Keep it up.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:34 AM   #7
shilo1077

Send a message via Yahoo to shilo1077

Keep it coming
I like the story
shilo1077 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk