Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-01-2011, 07:07 AM   #1
Foxybear

Default Need ideas to please master

My master has given me this assignment to request dares and punishments for not following the dares. If I complete all the dares posted and please my master he has agreed to give me a reward. Please help!
Foxybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:28 AM   #2
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I suggest you post a list of likes, dislikes and limits along with whatever items you have at your disposal, toys and household items. This way you will have a better choice of dares that suit you needs.
(age and gender wouldn't go a miss either.)

Until then I "dare" you to spank eac ass cheek 5 times for each like you have. Then masturbate until you reach the edge of an orgasm and stop. Report back in full.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:40 AM   #3
Foxybear

I am 19/f I do not have any limits really. I do live with my family so nothing too crazy. I have just about anything I can use. I have no sex toys. My master loves toothpaste play but I really want to please him so anything that will please you hopefully will do the same for him.
Foxybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:57 AM   #4
fireman
gD king

well you work aas a sales associate. you must where a tank or blouse ( must be nbuttoned bellow your brests) 2 to 3 sizes to big, a loose mini skirt. go to work. no bra or panties or bra allowed. work the whole shift give all a great sight. anyone ask they can play with your titts. bend over a lot, anyone ask about that they are allowed to edge you. you may not cum till your master says. have your master show up at work so he can play too. an option master can add is spanking. report in detail!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 10:46 AM   #5
Bubuk
getDare Devil

1) You may not get shower, dress up and undress without help of your Master. Also he may allowyou undress and than postpone your dressing up
2) Master may postpone your request for 30 minutes or less
3) If Master want not help you he may watch at you while you are doing it.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:59 PM   #6
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman View Post
well you work aas a sales associate. you must where a tank or blouse ( must be nbuttoned bellow your brests) 2 to 3 sizes to big, a loose mini skirt. go to work. no bra or panties or bra allowed. work the whole shift give all a great sight. anyone ask they can play with your titts. bend over a lot, anyone ask about that they are allowed to edge you. you may not cum till your master says. have your master show up at work so he can play too. an option master can add is spanking. report in detail!!!!!!
Hummmm, maybe just be a little cautious with that one too, it just sounds to me like it could risk getting you on a disciplinary, or even fired :s heh, but that's at your discretion.

I'll add one to the pile for ya tho ^^ Take as many ice cubes as you can in your ass and then take the same amount of ice cubes in your pussy. You are then to rub toothpaste onto each nipple and onto your ring (cause i like toothpaste too ) and edge yourself 3 times. Once that is complete wait until the burning subsides (if it hasn't already) before being allowed to climax.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:08 PM   #7
carom
Account Banned

Write your master a letter, per hand if posible, explaining exactly what you did wrong, why you did it wrong and why it was wrong to disapoint him. Make it long and detailed
carom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk