Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 05-23-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Talking Those special moments...

You know those times when you do something stupid? Like walking into screen doors or ones with really clean glass or the ever amusing case of hitting yourself in the face? We all have them, what are your funnier ones?

For mine, this morning I was getting a bowl of Cherios and I was not really thinking at all. I accidentally grabed the iced tea and started pouring it into my Cherios instead. Luckily I realized it before I ended up ruining my foods.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:55 PM   #2
spankmeplz
Account Banned

lol one time i was shaking up me mountain dew and not 5 seconds later i forgot and opened it lol...... such a blonde
spankmeplz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:01 PM   #3
daremaster 1
getDare God

This is my dumbest one I have done by far !!!! So this happened this year one morning, My mom waked me up in the morning for school so I got dressed put my closed on and brushed my teeth. After I ate my breakfast (with is always waffles) I saw that my bus was really close and I ran to garb my backpack and then ran out of the house. I caught the bus and seat down and I started seeing that people where pointing , laughing, and staring! I wondered if it was my close or something but I wear them all the time, so then I looked down and found that I did not grab my backpack , It was my moms purse! It had her phone, credit card, money, and other things. So I used here phone to call the home phone and she answered it. I told here about it and she laughed and said she will come git it. So I got to school hiding the purse as best as possible. After a lot of teasing I got to my first class and about half way through the speaker came on (the whole school can here it ) and said "Nick G your mom is here wanting her purse, thank you". So I went up there and gave her the purse and she gave me my backpack and said " I love you,have a great day" and I went back to class. But for the next couple of weeks I got made fun of by everyone! But now nobody evens remembers. I hope you like my 100% true story! I know I don't.

Last edited by daremaster 1; 05-23-2011 at 06:04 PM.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:05 PM   #4
Sasahara
getDare Devil

One of my favorites is that one day I was riding the bus home, but was reading a book. I ended up missing my stop. So, swearing to myself, I got off, crossed to the other side of the street, and caught a bus going back the other way. I got my book back out. And managed to miss my stop AGAIN. *sigh*
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:04 AM   #5
Star Shadows
Prodigy

My most special moments still remain to be one of these two:

1. Going to collect something from school (rest of school was still in session our year had study leave. So I was jogging across what is usually used as an overflow carpark and went to jump over the wall- forgot that I had flip flops on. The flip flop got caught on the wall and I fell over it. Then for some reason unbeknown even to myself I then started walking as though it was totally intentional.

2. Also I have a remarkable habit of leaving my room on a night- walking into the door on the way out, closing the door, walking into the bathroom door, closing that door, forgetting ive closed it and walking into the bathroom door again, then walking into my own door again. Im so skilled

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by Star Shadows; 05-24-2011 at 11:02 AM.
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:26 AM   #6
Lukeyjukey

I've got a really bad tendency to miss my mouth with drinks. I laugh it off like, but when you're in a fancy restaurant and your face is covered in wine its not the best!!

The story of our "gay" night.http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77712
Lukeyjukey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:19 AM   #7
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyjukey View Post
I've got a really bad tendency to miss my mouth with drinks. I laugh it off like, but when you're in a fancy restaurant and your face is covered in wine its not the best!!
Cased by too much wine or just damned clumbsy?

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 05-24-2011, 08:34 AM   #8
Lukeyjukey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Shadows View Post
Cased by too much wine or just damned clumbsy?
Usually just because I'm a klutz, but I get worse the more I've had! I do it with Lucozade in the daytime and all sorts, clumsy is definitely the right word!

Old 05-24-2011, 10:55 AM   #9
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
This is my dumbest one I have done by far !!!! So this happened this year one morning, My mom waked me up in the morning for school so I got dressed put my closed on and brushed my teeth. After I ate my breakfast (with is always waffles) I saw that my bus was really close and I ran to garb my backpack and then ran out of the house. I caught the bus and seat down and I started seeing that people where pointing , laughing, and staring! I wondered if it was my close or something but I wear them all the time, so then I looked down and found that I did not grab my backpack , It was my moms purse! It had her phone, credit card, money, and other things. So I used here phone to call the home phone and she answered it. I told here about it and she laughed and said she will come git it. So I got to school hiding the purse as best as possible. After a lot of teasing I got to my first class and about half way through the speaker came on (the whole school can here it ) and said "Nick G your mom is here wanting her purse, thank you". So I went up there and gave her the purse and she gave me my backpack and said " I love you,have a great day" and I went back to class. But for the next couple of weeks I got made fun of by everyone! But now nobody evens remembers. I hope you like my 100% true story! I know I don't.
lol Love that. It would make a good sketch for a sitcom. :P

Mine was probably when I was at a wedding in highschool and two of my very attractive male friends were sitting next to me and as I took a sip of the pink punch, one of them said something hilarious annnnnnnnnnd I spit pink punch all over him, the table cloth, etc. I should learn to control my laughing.

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:02 AM   #10
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyjukey View Post
Usually just because I'm a klutz, but I get worse the more I've had! I do it with Lucozade in the daytime and all sorts, clumsy is definitely the right word!
Haha-I am a clutz too- its so fun

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 05-24-2011, 11:19 AM   #11
Lukeyjukey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Shadows View Post

Haha-I am a clutz too- its so fun
Definitely haha, like I've got a tendency to fall up stairs and stuff like that. Its a tough life!!!

Old 05-24-2011, 12:43 PM   #12
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsong View Post
lol Love that. It would make a good sketch for a sitcom. :P

Mine was probably when I was at a wedding in highschool and two of my very attractive male friends were sitting next to me and as I took a sip of the pink punch, one of them said something hilarious annnnnnnnnnd I spit pink punch all over him, the table cloth, etc. I should learn to control my laughing.
I really hate it when that happens to me at school. But what do you inspect, I laugh at anything!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:11 PM   #13
jamness
Account Banned

This is a funny one.

I was walking home from school, and at various distances along the street are lamp posts (Like on most streets). I was on the sidewalk on my house's side of the sreet but over the other side I could see something in someones window, so I had my head turned to the side to try and read it. It was this sign saying 'Coco Rocks', which I found out afterwards.
So then I walked into a lamp post. But not only did I walk into it, I walked into it in such a way that my head hit it before any of the rest of my body hit it, so I didn't know it was a lamp post. I sort of deflected off it when it hit my head, so I thought someone had just hit me. Then I swung at the lamp post just by reflex's. I hit the Lamp post. Suffice to say it really hurt.

But nobody saw lol. I was coming home early because I had no lessons in the afternoon periods!
Old 05-24-2011, 06:08 PM   #14
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamness View Post
This is a funny one.

I was walking home from school, and at various distances along the street are lamp posts (Like on most streets). I was on the sidewalk on my house's side of the sreet but over the other side I could see something in someones window, so I had my head turned to the side to try and read it. It was this sign saying 'Coco Rocks', which I found out afterwards.
So then I walked into a lamp post. But not only did I walk into it, I walked into it in such a way that my head hit it before any of the rest of my body hit it, so I didn't know it was a lamp post. I sort of deflected off it when it hit my head, so I thought someone had just hit me. Then I swung at the lamp post just by reflex's. I hit the Lamp post. Suffice to say it really hurt.

But nobody saw lol. I was coming home early because I had no lessons in the afternoon periods!
I was going to say that daremaster1's post was my favorite so far but trying to attack a pole is just too amusing xD

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:33 AM   #15
softeyes
Account Banned

Hmm, yesterday morning when I woke up I found my little dog in my bed, and I wanted to cuddle so I snug up tight to her. Now, my dog is a little uncomfortable with getting her head close to other peoples heads, so she promptly stood up and turned around before laying down again, sticking her bum in my face and causing me to twitch back, which then again caused me to fall off my bed.

Yay.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |
softeyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk