Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 03-24-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
Link1

Default Is it ok to NOT be gay? 0.o

(edit! before people kill me with sarcasm and thinking i'm a douche)

I guess the REAL issue is, do people care if both parties (say in a sexy cam chat) are interested? Like.. do they want to watch.. and be watched? or do they just want to watch? ._.

and I kept the original post of me blabbering about trying to get across what I wanted to say, but never quite got to it.

I mean clearly.. being straight isn't an issue in general. But recently I've been getting friend requests from people who I THINK are gay. (probably because of my newest album x_x) And sometimes i've played truth or dare type games with gay guys in the chat.

So what i'm asking is, do they (you) care? If you're gay and want to be my friend, do you care that i'm not really into you that way? I don't care who looks at me, but I don't like hurting feelings.. :P

idk.. exactly what i'm trying to say here.. it's a mess. like.. do gay people only want gay friends on getdare? or do they not care at all. XD but any thoughts out there? any? ._.

ps.. i'm totally cool with homosexuality. I hope I don't sound rude. My dads are gay. XD

Last edited by Link1; 03-24-2011 at 02:51 PM.
Link1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:04 PM   #2
cwmatman

As long as you're considerate of other's feelings -- and clearly you are -- I don't think anyone could reasonably take offense because you're not into the gender they are.

Personally I think it's cool that you're open to playing with people regardless of gender.

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:40 PM   #3
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

I'm bisexual, and I don't mind chatting with straight guys. I guess I'd probably prefer to be talking to someone gay but it doesn't really matter to me as long as they're not against it.

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:57 PM   #4
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

So you're a straight male. I'm sure you are not attracted to EVERY female you see. The same way a gay male will not be attracted to every other male they see.

This site does allow people to be more open about their sexuality if they want to which may mean they'll talk or do sexual dares with you or flirt.

I am sure you standing around in your underwear won't result in ever gay guy seeing you as some kind of God and will get heart broken if you do not ease into their lifestyle, if you get what I mean. I am sure they will also be able to control themselves from getting down on their knees and ...pray... to you.

Ok, this sounds bitchy and maybe it is, but no one should assume just because someone of the same gender is talking to them it means they're going to get hurt because you don't want their penis or vagina near your mouth. There is just as much chance having a homosexual (male) or straight (female) friend liking you and for you not to be interested in them. That's life. As long as you aren't playing someone along they'll manage to get over you.

Masturbation 101:
[22:35:44] BettyBoop: It is really hard to get off.
[22:36:19] BettyBoop: I find that using a small piece of sellotape is the best way

http://ask.fm/muffinfairy
Snap: penis4fuffin {if you wish to snap penis or similar}
Snap: muffinfairy {add your username if spamming me}
KIK: muffinfairy {all rarely checked}

Territory Signature=Close **

Last edited by muffinfairy; 03-24-2011 at 02:22 PM.
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:07 PM   #5
Youngslut

People like us dont care. I mean think about it. Would it make sense? We complain about not getting accepted, then we dont accept others? I dont really care. Im not saying that we dont like straight people from our gender, we do, thats who we are, but we still like as many friends as possible like everyone else. So, if we like someone and they dont like us back, it hurts, sure, but we still want to be their friends.

Likes: pain, spanking, bleeding, really anything that isn't a limit is awesome
Limits: family, friends, animals, most video or pictures , most public
Youngslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:20 PM   #6
Link1

I apologize muffinfairy. :[

I didn't intend to come out as egotistical. I think i'm pretty confident that i'm at least not ugly, but I surely don't think i'm amazing or anything. And of course i'm aware that not everyone would like someone of their preferred gender.

I guess i'm just more looking for a poll or something. Like.. personally, I feel like I'd want to "get involved" (whatever that may be.. master/slave) with a girl who was straight. Playing games on the site I feel like can be with anyone, but if someone is asking if I want to.. play cam games or something. I'd want it to be with a girl who's actually interested in me and who I think is attractive too.

I guess the REAL issue is, do people care if both parties are interested? Like.. do they want to watch.. and be watched? or do they just want to watch? ._.

I guess the only reason I brought up the whole gay thing was because it's just been my personal experience so far. I guess that was totally unnecessary tho.. I definitely should have thought it out better.

But I guess it's too late now -.-
Old 03-24-2011, 02:39 PM   #7
dragonhunter501

@Muffinfairy I agree with you! Love your post!

And though you didn't mean your first post to sound egotistcal it did kind of come out that way. Gay people aren't really that different from straight ones. lol

As a gay male master, I have had quite a few straight slaves. Of course I found them attractive, but I never expect them to return that.

And as far as the people who have messaged you about playing tord, they most likely found you attractive or thought you had shared interests, but I don't any of them expected you to fall in love with them and such.

Haha, I went and looked at your album after I posted this and realized that I had seen it before. And my honest reaction to it was "HOT!, wouldn't it be fun to play with him." But I just wanted to play. I didn't expect a relationship to develop or for you to "turn gay" (since that is stupid to think you turned someone gay. You either are or aren't. Now whether you admit to it or not is a different deal.)

Last edited by dragonhunter501; 03-24-2011 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Added something after looking at op's pictures.
dragonhunter501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:56 PM   #8
Link1

bleh.. I'm sorry. I'm just not being clear enough. I hope the edit makes the main point a bit better. I'm just curious really how people think. mush mush.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:19 PM   #9
dragonhunter501

I think your edit made it clearer.

As for a cam chat goes, I don't care if the straight participate wants to see me or not. I prefer to just watch attractive males preform. I don't mind if they would rather watch a girl or not. I guess that is a little selfish lol.

So I guess the answer to your question is, Yes, it is okay for you not to be interested in the person you are camming with. Yes, it is okay for you to expect nothing but a fun session to come out of the experience. Just as long as it is clear that that is all it is.

Just don't make yourself out to be something that you aren't (which if you are asking you are most likely not that type of perosn.) then you will be fine.
dragonhunter501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:23 PM   #10
Blank
Account Banned

I personally think sexuality or what someone does, should not matter but of course life's not that easy so their will be haters =(
Old 03-24-2011, 04:40 PM   #11
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

Consider what you would feel like talking to a lesbian. She'd never be interested in you, but you'd be perfectly happy talking to her, right?
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:49 PM   #12
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Isn't this just like talking to anyone who isn't interested in you, gay or straight?
I talk to a bunch of people all the time and neither of us are interested in each other, I guess I just don't see why this has to be specifically aimed at gay people.
It seems like you're asking if it matters if you are attracted to the person you are talking to or vice versa?
I'm not sure why it would.
Either that or I am just completely confused.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:50 PM   #13
irish

i think i get what you are trying to say.
i am fully heterosexual (i am in no way physically attracted to men) but i still enjoy being watched and watching men on cam so it is the act i am arosed by not the person on the other end
limits- permanent,illegal, family , extreme pain, extreme public
Ask me anything

My Story:
Sister needs comforting from the Zombies
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:56 AM   #14
amenablerebel

Yeah, I'ld say as far as chatting goes it shouldn't really matter. If you are playing games on cam, then as long as both parties are on the same page then it is fine. Just don't lead anyone on.
amenablerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:58 AM   #15
dragonlooking

dude to honest there is only real person you have to ask weather or not you are and that yourself.

no one should condemn anyone for there sexual ways and orientation

having gay or bi friends is ok
dragonlooking is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk