Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-26-2019, 11:21 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Naked in Elevator/Lift?

Have you ever gotten naked in an elevator/lift before?

If so, were you naked for long?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 03:17 AM   #2
lololo72
getDare Monkey

Yes I was. It was a dare, I striped naked and go 7 floors and back. My clothes was in floor of elevater. Noone come in.
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14195
https://www.exposedpassion.com/post....d7c7249d8a.jpg
likes: BDSM, anal, bondage, spanking, semipublic or hiden naked dares, naked and dared on cam, bodywriting (not permanent)
dislikes:crossdresing, messy, hard pain
limits: no face, poo, needles, family and friends
lololo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 04:13 AM   #3
Dice7
getDare Addict

Yea I did a dare from this site in an apartment building. There were cameras outside the lift but not inside. The building had 5 floors and the dare was go to the top, strip naked and then press the ground floor button. I had to get dressed in an exact order (socks, tshirt, boxers, jeans (fully zipped up) shoes (fully tied)) if when I got to the bottom I wasn't completely dressed I had to strip naked and edge, then press the top floor button and start again but excluding one item from the re-dress. It took me 3 attempts and it was so exhilarating not knowing if one of my neighbours would catch me any time the doors opened!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 04:54 AM   #4
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

This would be exciting to do... But I'd need somewhere where no chance of kids being around....

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 01:52 AM   #5
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

I've done this quite a few times, mostly in my college dorm building in my Sophomore and Junior years. It was a tall building with several elevators, and I used to ride them naked at night, sometimes crossing to the stairwells on other floors to masturbate on the stairs. Nobody ever used the stairs on the upper floors, so it was a great way to get off with the 'risk' of getting caught but without the risk, if you know what I mean.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 04:39 PM   #6
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
I've done this quite a few times, mostly in my college dorm building in my Sophomore and Junior years. It was a tall building with several elevators, and I used to ride them naked at night, sometimes crossing to the stairwells on other floors to masturbate on the stairs. Nobody ever used the stairs on the upper floors, so it was a great way to get off with the 'risk' of getting caught but without the risk, if you know what I mean.
Oh damn, that's awesome

Were you ever caught doing this?

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 10-11-2019, 11:01 AM   #7
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Oh damn, that's awesome

Were you ever caught doing this?
Nope! I came awfully close a couple of times... hearing a door open down the hall (presumably for people to come out), or from a stairwell, just as I got into my room... hearing footsteps just as the elevator doors started to close. Even had someone shout to hold the lift once, and frantically pushed the "Close Doors" button instead while hiding behind the panel, lol!

The scariest was when I was going all the way from the top floor to the basement of my 12-story dorm building. No pushing every button or anything, just a straight shot. When I got to the main lobby level, one floor above the basement, my heart just about stopped when I felt the elevator decelerating a couple of seconds too early, realizing it was stopping at the lobby!

Luckily there were three elevator cars there... and whoever pushed the buttons must have already gotten on another one. Probably they pushed both buttons in hopes of getting a car faster, and went up, leaving the 'down' button activated.

I hid against the little wall segment, in the corner beside the door, naked body pressed against the metal, heart hammering, scared half out of my mind! I trembled. I nearly came. I nearly cried.

But nobody came... ((Anyone get that reference? XD ))

The doors shut, and I finished my trip to the basement, and scampered off the elevator like it had bitten me without even looking! There was one person studying in the basement area, maybe whoever had ridden the elevator down, but he had his back to me, and earbuds in, and never noticed as I snuck past the laundry room to the stairwell to climb back up to my floor the safe way.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 09:37 AM   #8
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Have thought about getting my junk out while in one, but kind of worry about security camera's, and normally I am in hotel for work. So could be bad idea, but I do want to , for the thrill.
If I do I will take pic and post in on one of my blogs.
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 01:40 PM   #9
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

The closest I ever got was making out with a former girlfriend in an elevator and grabbing her tits and fingering her under her skirt... so really she was the one closer to being naked than I was and I'm sure if there was any security cameras in the elevator, the security guys could probably see her pussy if they looked hard enough at the footage

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 04:15 AM   #10
Karoli

When I was on vacation I tried to be topless in the elevator. I did take off the straps from my shoulders and pulled dress to my waist. It made me feel very strange, but it was a bit exciting.

I like it when someone tells me what to wear or how to adjust my clothes in a certain moment. Or also how to behave in a given situation...

Likes: Hidden nudity, abandoned places, dresscode, tied to things, nurbex, printed and exposed, naughty conversation with strangers or with group of strangers guys...
Limits: Pain, scat, piss, pics, videos, blood...

Toys: Lovense Ferri
Karoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 05:34 PM   #11
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

I first heard of this idea on getdare and couldn't wait to try it. I went about five floors fully naked. It was very thrilling even though I knew it was a really quiet building. I took some pictures which I think are on my profile, but I was so nervous they turned out really bad.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 03:35 AM   #12
twistedkinky

Yes, in my current appartment building. It was in the night after drinking, so at around 2-4am. I got naked and went out of the apartment with a glass. I went into the lift and went up and down like 2-3 times and stopping at each floor (with garage -2 to +4). During that time I peed into the glass, drank it, then edged. I was really excited, but never dared repeating that. Meanwhile I got to know neighbours better. :P
twistedkinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 03:41 AM   #13
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdBob View Post
I first heard of this idea on getdare and couldn't wait to try it. I went about five floors fully naked. It was very thrilling even though I knew it was a really quiet building. I took some pictures which I think are on my profile, but I was so nervous they turned out really bad.
Hey it doesn't matter how quiet it is, it's still risky

It only take one person to be in the right place or maybe wrong place at the wrong time to catch you

My Real Experiences

Old 11-06-2019, 03:44 AM   #14
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedkinky View Post
Yes, in my current appartment building. It was in the night after drinking, so at around 2-4am. I got naked and went out of the apartment with a glass. I went into the lift and went up and down like 2-3 times and stopping at each floor (with garage -2 to +4). During that time I peed into the glass, drank it, then edged. I was really excited, but never dared repeating that. Meanwhile I got to know neighbours better. :P
That's pretty wild, how long would you say you were out of your apartment for?

My Real Experiences

Advertisements
Kink Talk