Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-14-2010, 05:55 AM   #31
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Great job Jess I cant wait to see what happens next =)
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:36 PM   #32
Jesse dream girl
Account Banned

Default Learning my place 9

Thanks for all the comments... I never thought I would get this many responses for this kind of kinky fantasy. I have however found out that one girl that has read this story so far has been wanting to ask her father and try to play out this story... Please remember that this is a fictional story. Nothing in this story should be done or attempted because it is very illegal in real life. This is only for your pleasure to read. not act upon. And with that being said please enjoy!!!

Installment 9

Ben reached his trembling hand down to meet my shoulder. Pulling me up from my kneeling position he turned me around and placed my back once again against the front of his body making sure his cock was resting comfortably in the crack of my ass cheeks. He tilted my head back against his shoulder and began running his hands down my neck, across my chest making sure to give my boobs a gentle squeeze and my nubs a pinch or two, as he made his way along every curve of my body until finally he made it to my swollen pussy. Gently he teased my clit making me moan with estacy. Rubbing faster and harder with every second that passed and when my body was trembling with ultiment pleasure he quickly slid a finger into my tight, virgin hole. I lost all control as he probed my most private area. Jamming his finger as deep as he could, I errupted for the third time today, harder than ever. My body collapsed with the largest, most intense orgasm of my life, covering now my brother's hand with my sweet and sticky cum. After regaining my stance next to my naked brother he brough his hand up to my face.

"Would you like to eat some more of your cum Emma?" He said. As if I had a choice right? Unable to talk I started sucking his fingers clean of my sweet honey, as if he was teasing me, he pulled his hand away before i could finish. "Now you know that mom and dad tauht us to share." he said to me. He lifted his hand back up and put his fingers into his mouth to suck off the rest of my sweet cum.

"We better get washed up again" he said after enjoying his share of my pussy juice. "Mom should be getting back soon."

Shortly after we got our shower, we all met back downstairs and started waching the TV. Dad had gotten dressed in a nice pair of blue jeans and a T-shirt that showed off his well fit chest. My brother put the same clothes he wore earler today back on so as to not get questioned by mom. I was wearing a tight pink spagetti strap shirt with a black and gray mini skirt and pink panties with yellow smiley faces printed on them. As I was sitting down I saw Ben glance over in time to see up my skirt and catch a glimps of my panties.

I snuggled up to my dad and he put his arm around me. "I love you daddy" I said as he held me close to him. " I love you too princess" he replied " I stretched up to kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you for teaching me" I whispered in his ear. "Your welcome baby girl, Thank you." he said as he playfully bumped me with his body "Anytime" I said aloud "I mean that too daddy" I softly whispered up to him. He just smiled and looked back towardst the TV but I could tell that he was thinking about it. "Hey Ben, I'm taking Emma out to get some new clothes, you want to tag along?" Dad said to my brother. I was hoping he would say no cause I wanted to suck my dad off on the way to the mall. "Now?" Ben replied to our father. "Well when your mom comes home, she has my credit card." dad said with a little distain in his voice. " Yeah, sounds like fun." Ben said enthusiastically as he glanced over at me. I knew he had something planned.

To Be continued..........
Jesse dream girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:36 PM   #33
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

OMG great job Jess I cant wait to see what happens at the mall
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:26 PM   #34
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup

since she got banned maybe someone could continue the story for her?
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:55 PM   #35
xXYour_whorexX

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutpup View Post
since she got banned maybe someone could continue the story for her?
omg she did get banned :/
someonee should finish it for her O:
Old 12-17-2010, 05:35 PM   #36
Kiley Love
Account Banned

She was banned over a simple error and will make a new i.d. and continue with her story, please do not mess with the story.
Kiley Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:45 PM   #37
jessedreamgirl
Account Banned

I am back everybody...this is fucked up.. because my brother made a profile before me on the same computer everybody, they assumed after a month that I needed to find out if I am a boy or girl. Well I say fuck them. that was bullshit and if this message does not get me banned I will coninue the story soon. sorry for the inconvience everybody. I will have more for Emma as soon as I get all of this figured out.
jessedreamgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:16 AM   #38
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

That sucks. Anybody know why she got banned? She is a great writer.
Old 12-23-2010, 04:19 PM   #39
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup

Is this story dead?

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 02:15 AM   #40
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Im not sure I think it is

Advertisements
Kink Talk