Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-04-2019, 08:26 PM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Straight problems!

Hello all,
Stupidly late night post from me...but it’s what I do, and how I suffer haha

So I’ve been thinking about this for a while...but if you are straight, do you find this site a bit more difficult than say if you were bi or gay?

What I mean by this...is let’s be honest, there are definitely more men on this site, and personally for me...it means there are certain sections I won’t post in...

I’m happy to interact with anyone here...but only enjoy playing with girls...

So I won’t post in person above threads for example, as chances are a guy will post next, and I don’t want to be dared by guys haha
Likewise with loser has to threads, I’ll never pick a winner in those...because I’m pretty sure a guy will go in against me next...

I’ve tried in the past to do some *pick a gender to go next* type posts, but they’ve never been too popular

Does anyone else have similar problems?

Has anyone found a magical way around this conundrum?

Or are some people who are straight happy to be dared by members of the same sex?

Do you ever wish there was a straights only part of the forum?

Just curious to know if I’m the minority here in this haha

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post:
Old 03-04-2019, 09:06 PM   #2
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

I am straight too but I don't have much of a problem daring or be dared by guys. Since it's online only I don't have to physically interact with them. So if a guy dares me to fuck my ass I would happily do it because I like fucking my ass.
If he were to actually fuck my ass in person it would be a different story.

That being said, I am very lucky to have two wonderful Dommes who both are very much without a penis!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 11:22 PM   #3
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

I have an opposite opinion.
I believe that here is more guys and I'm playing here with guys only, but ...
Some guys are gay and I should not be problem to play with for me.
Some guys are straight, but don't mind playing online with guys - ok.
Some guys are straight and won't play with guy. Quite an issue is to separate the group with the group above.

As @Katie said, being straight don't mean someone won't play with the same sex. At least not for all.

Likes: control (cumming, edging, jerking-off, JOI, denial/chastity), torture (ballbusting, CBT, nipples) [for beginners or experience ones], sometimes exercises and more.

I do NOT do blackmail. I sometimes exposure willing models pics/vids. If you want your pic/vid exposed by me require obvious and clear consent.
tomasz.rodent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 04:43 AM   #4
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

I agree. It's not really much fun playing games on this site because it's almost always a guy that responds. And if he does then cool, I'll play, but it's not interesting to me like it would be if a girl did. So I don't join in much any more, because my expectations are low.

I think the only 'magical' way is patience. I've had some great experiences through this site. There are interesting, fun and sexy girls on this site, you just have to find them and be more engaging than the hundreds of other dudes who messaged them that day.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 04:58 AM   #5
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Yes, there are some threads where a straight male has difficulties to get a decent reply. Some “Person above“ threads on topics like humiliation, clothing control etc. are often taken over by crossdressing/sissy/whatever people, that sort of stay in their bubble, don't really care to give dares outside of their own likes and thereby kind of ruin the thread for others. But that's a “first-world-problem“, overall I haven't had any bad experience with other male players.

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 03-05-2019 at 06:59 AM.
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 08:54 PM   #6
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

I would say, this site is more of a dream site for gay/bisexual guys. I used to be straight and being bi/gay was the furthest thing I would think of, it was always been a taboo for me, but after passing a considerable time here and compelled to read posts from gay and bisexual guys I am now getting used to play with guys in some restricted scenario and perhaps may try playing with submissive guys in real life, though still I turned off by most of the guys. This maybe a latent characteristics which is triggered by the site, still I would believe this site is having a great impact in my sexual attitudes.

P.S. This is simply my opinion so I would request everybody not to take it personally

Last edited by lovethembbw; 03-07-2019 at 08:58 PM.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
problems, straight