Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-02-2019, 03:11 PM   #1
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Key My submissive side is in charge

Hello.

So, I am dominant to my gf and I really love this. But she didn't even know I have a femdom fantasy, especially pegging and orgasm control. To be honest, once, she gave me a handjob and prostate massage with finger and she asks me sometimes when the next time will be. Obviously, I can get this fun every time we see each other, but there is an issue. She don't want to be a Dom (sometimes I would "say jokes" to know her opinion) and I don't wanna cum freely. So, often I secretly transform into a slave of my fantasies when I'm at home. I love edging, but I am so weak in this. I cum when I won't to, so I decided to buy chastity cage. It works, I have some several-days denials already done. Now I want to try something more intense.

I will see my gf only on weekends this month, and I want to cum only then. I want to be milked, edged and feel sub as hard as I can during week.

Please, dare me what to do with my asshole when the plug won't be in!

I have to stuff my asshole a whole time when I'm at home or out except of time when I go to work and go out for running.

I have to lock my dick in chastity cage when I'm at home except sleeping (wearing it for long time is painful, I'm not into pain or CBT) or if I have to do guided edging. (It belongs to you, let me feel sub)

I'm living w/ my parents so every tasks can be done only in my room or bathroom.

Toys I have:
-various size buttplugs
-a couple of dildos (one silicone with suction cup, 2x glass)
-vibrating prostate massager
-fucking machine (also have rotating move)
-chastity cage

Please, let me get frustrated of no touching and my ass sore or make my denial even worse by guided edging.

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 02:18 PM   #2
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Just bumping, my hard limits are scat and blood.

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
Old 01-03-2019, 05:54 PM   #3
John M
getDare Sweetheart

I think you should have to fuck your ass with the plug for 10 minutes each time you need to take it in or out to loosen up your ass a bit more

Pm me for a game of chess forfeits

Master of PookieSub

John M.

My AMA thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=349423
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 10:04 PM   #4
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John M View Post
I think you should have to fuck your ass with the plug for 10 minutes each time you need to take it in or out to loosen up your ass a bit more
Thanks for your reply! I'm afraid that 10 minutes will be boring, cause my ass is already well-trained. Is it possible to change a time a little?

Old 01-03-2019, 10:18 PM   #5
sonofthanatos

When you get home from work, go upstairs. Use the fucking machine on your favorite setting and edge yourself for two minutes. You may not touch yourself at any time.
sonofthanatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 10:49 PM   #6
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofthanatos View Post
When you get home from work, go upstairs. Use the fucking machine on your favorite setting and edge yourself for two minutes. You may not touch yourself at any time.
Thank you! Anal edging is much easier to hold for few minutes, and of course I am wearing chastity cage at home

Old 01-04-2019, 09:15 AM   #7
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofthanatos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsilg View Post
Thank you! Anal edging is much easier to hold for few minutes, and of course I am wearing chastity cage at home
It took me about 10 minutes to feel the pleasure is more intense, so I set machine a bit faster and then set on a timer. After 2 minutes I switch off my machine and plug my ass with plug bigger than recent. This bring me a small amount of precum while fucking.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, chastity, denial, edging, prostate