Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 12-29-2018, 05:59 PM   #1
Waluigi
Account Banned

Default Polyamorous / 20 / 2 trans gfs - ask anything

Whatever your heart desires!
(edit: it's not two trans gals answering. I'm saying those two gals are my partners!)

Last edited by Waluigi; 12-29-2018 at 06:02 PM.
Waluigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 06:20 PM   #2
ItsLily

Is it a coincidence that both of your girlfriends are trans?

I'm a widdle baby, pwease keep me in diapees. I can't do any big girl dares, my widdle baby bwain can only undewstand diapees and go peepee. UwU

I like: diapers, public humiliation, bladder control, total power exchange, service slavery, bondage, bets, submission,, public humiliation, watersports
Not interested: slut shaming, exposure, pics/vids

Please babify me.
ItsLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 04:46 PM   #3
John M
getDare Sweetheart

How did you find GetDare?

Are you more dominant or submissive?

Whats your sexuality?

Whats your favourite thing to do on GetDare?

Whats the kinkiest thing you've done sexually in real life?

What's your favourite kink?

Whats the craziest thing you've been dared to do?

How many sexual partners have you had? What genders were they?

When was the last time you masturbated? What did you masturbate to?

When did you lose your virginity? And how?

Anything else you want to share?

Pm me for a game of chess forfeits

Master of PookieSub

John M.

My AMA thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=349423
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 09:00 AM   #4
Waluigi
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsLily View Post
Is it a coincidence that both of your girlfriends are trans?
I didn't know my first girlfriend was trans before I met her, and the second one was actually a mutual friend of ours...so yes, but I'm trans myself and I do prefer people with similar experiences
Old 01-01-2019, 09:24 AM   #5
Waluigi
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John M View Post
How did you find GetDare?

Are you more dominant or submissive?

Whats your sexuality?

Whats your favourite thing to do on GetDare?

Whats the kinkiest thing you've done sexually in real life?

What's your favourite kink?

Whats the craziest thing you've been dared to do?

How many sexual partners have you had? What genders were they?

When was the last time you masturbated? What did you masturbate to?

When did you lose your virginity? And how?

Anything else you want to share?
1. I think I was about...16 to tell the truth, when I first started searching on the site before actually joining when I got older, and I'd always been obsessed with truth or dare because there were specific things I'd wanted to do that were only acceptable to do then. I didn't realize they were kinks before this. I was searching specifically for wedgie based dares I believe...My partners don't use this site unless I show them something on here, though.

2. In real life I certainly act more dominant most of the time, which my partners really like! All of us are switches but i'm the most dom leaning.

3. I've tried labeling it to no avail, so I prefer to just say I don't really date men, don't care about what parts people have otherwise though, and I fall for whoever I fall for. Probably some kind of bi with odd preferences but I just say queer or gay.

4. I like the dice dares section best, whenever I'm bored I tend to look through to see if there's any good ones. I like the element of chance and occasionally choice involved

5. I'm not sure what people count as extreme. Public wise, I've done things with sailor moon wand vibrators in the woods with a partner as people walked very very closeby (we ALMOST got caught). Less public, I did tie up and spank my OTHER partner on the kitchen table, then fucked her with a strap on into the couch, when a flatmate could have walked in at any time. I have had noise complaints from my ex-girlfriends flatmate before too...I'm not exactly subtle about what we do

6. One of my partners is very into feet, the other is into pup play and I'm into piss play.

7. Honestly I don't think anyone has Really challenged me yet, at least not without breaking my limits or being completely impossible. Probably sending nudes to random friends (and...friends of partners & putting pictures on discord servers) to be honest

8. I've had sex with about 7 different people. I've been with: 2 trans girls, 2 cis guys, 2 nonbinary people (amab & afab), 1 cis girl

9. pretty sure I was edging to some teasing stuff a partner sent about my kinks a few days ago (I've been busy, normally its more often)

10. It was about a month before my 19th birthday, after a first date with a friend I'd been having lots of sexual tension with. She was a trans girl. I was super inexperienced and nervous so we didn't really do more than hand stuff before we both worried we'd taken things too fast and stopped (we got back on track next time we met, ofc).

11. My partner did once tell me to tie myself up to a chair in a wedgie, but I heard parents coming through the door...but I was very stuck and Almost did not make it out in time. Always carry emergency scissors & if you live with others make sure you plan it around their schedules.

Advertisements
Kink Talk