Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-01-2017, 03:43 AM   #16
VulpinePrincess
Account Banned

I-I- Uh.. My slavery is now extended to the end of the year, because I ended up spending all my muns and now I can't buy any supplied until the 12th. >//>;

Oh, and Twisted had intended that I eat out of a diaper today, but my diapers haven't come yet, so I went to the toilet without permission. As a punishment, I had to shove a whole banana up my butt, and poop it out 5 minutes later and eat it. I-I did so, pushing the banana up my butt in halves, and then waiting 5 minutes. I-I actually waited something more along the lines of 15 minutes, but s-still.

I then pushed it out. Luckily I was mostly clean, but the banana was still dirtied up quite a bit, and there was a piece of poop between the two halves of banana. I-I had to eat it out of the bowl I pooped it into with only my mouth, no hands. S-So I got the cleanest end of the banana half into my mouth, and sucked it up, using my lips to strip the banana of it's extra layer, doing the same with the other piece. After that, I was all grossed out and my lips were covered in scat. I-I don't think too much of it got in my mouth, luckily.

I was then tasked with pouring the bottle of pee I was saving up for that same dare over my head. T-The plan was to use the pee as an enema, and use a diaper so that I would eat out of it, but that wasn't an option, so it went all over me. I-I took the golden shower slowly, my pee from the morning so golden it almost looked orange. A-And some of it got into my mouth. It tasted so bad. I spat that out, but the smell of the pee was also so sickening, having let it sit for the day. I wasn't able to shower, but I knew my family would probably smell the scent of the pee, s-so I begged hard for Twisted to let me shower.

T-They eventually agreed, as long as I waited an hour, and did two more tasks for them. One of the tasks being to bondage myself for an hour all tied up, and the other was to go outside for a walk with 4 whole bananas up my butt, n-no diaper allowed, for an hour as well.

N-Not looking super forward to those. >//<

Last edited by VulpinePrincess; 12-01-2017 at 03:54 AM.
VulpinePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 04:10 AM   #17
silkysatin
getDare Devil

I think a good mouth soaping like, three times a day to keep Vulpines mouth clean. This should be done by soaking a bar of soap in hot water for 15 minutes then making Vulpine put it in mouth for 15 minutes. Repeat 3 times per day.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

PM dares & lines to make me write in my blog

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 08:29 AM   #18
TwistedPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkysatin View Post
I think a good mouth soaping like, three times a day to keep Vulpines mouth clean. This should be done by soaking a bar of soap in hot water for 15 minutes then making Vulpine put it in mouth for 15 minutes. Repeat 3 times per day.
With all the gross things that will be in Vulpies mouth hehe, this kitty bets she can get Vulpie to beg for mouth soaping. Great idea!
TwistedPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 02:13 AM   #19
VulpinePrincess
Account Banned

H-Hehe, good luck with that. >/w/<

O-Oh, and Twisted has tasked me to ask everyone viewing this thread if they have any nasty diaper dare ideas. I'm getting my diapers in tomorrow, as well as some locking plastic pants and some micro-enemas. I have to ask you all what I should do. S-So yeah.

Any nasty, disgusting, humiliating diaper dares for me to do? I'm really needing the toilet s-soon, too. >///<

EDIT: Bet nobody will suggest anything, Twisted. :3

If they do, I'll add 2 days. x3

Last edited by VulpinePrincess; 12-03-2017 at 04:02 AM.
VulpinePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 01:27 PM   #20
Fiona
Distinguished Member

You want diaper dares? That I can give to you.

Give yourself a medium sized enema (2 liters), lock yourself in your diapers, and wait for 15 minutes. Now visit some public place like a store and spend at least thirty minutes there. If you get home without messing yourself, you may now use the toilet and finish.

If you messed yourself, you will wait one hour before changing into a new diaper. For the next seven days you will have to wear diapers and are not allowed to use the toilet at all and must let go immediately whenever you feel the need.

If you messed yourself before you reached the store, you will still complete the entire dare, but now it's an entire month (31 days) in diapers or until you are allowed to cum, whichever happens later.

Should you at some point wet or mess yourself accidentally after that, you will have to do two months in diapers (no holding back, no toilets, no cumming), then four months, then eight months and so on for every further accident outside of diapers.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 02:00 AM   #21
VulpinePrincess
Account Banned

Thanks for the task, Fiona.

A-And um, everyone? I came without being allowed. I-I eventually got too horny, and couldn't help myself anymore. Twisted hasn't responded since I told them, b-but I feel bad about it and I figured I'd ask everyone here if they would be s-so cruel as to suggest some punishments for me, or some evil tasks to teach me a lesson.

I-I'm sorry, everyone. :c
Old 12-06-2017, 05:12 AM   #22
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Well, that certainly needs some punishment. Do the punishment from my task above for a month, but you will have to use extra-thick and pink ABDL-diapers, to make it extra humiliating. In addition you will have to be completely shaved below the eyes for the entire time.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fiona for this post:
Old 12-10-2017, 06:52 AM   #23
VulpinePrincess
Account Banned

I-I've been made to apologise to everyone for going dark on people recently. I got scared and I wasn't so optimistic towards slavery anymore. I-I'm sorry everyone. I was bad. :c

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, gross, humiliation, messy, scat