Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-13-2017, 03:21 PM   #91
pup.
Account Banned

I want to give you at least one more reduction task before your denial is up.
This task will give you a max of 60 edges reduced.

Get to 100 blog entries! You are so close.... just 4 more and you're there
The blog entries can be about anything.

Each blog entry you make you will get 5 edges reduced.... thats a max of 20 edges reduced.

Bonus #1: If each blog entry is at least 200 words and one of them is 500 words you will get 25 extra edges reduced.

Bonus #2: Complete all four blog entries within 72 hours and get 15 extra edges reduced.

Spoiler:
i am taken

Last edited by pup.; 07-13-2017 at 08:25 PM.
pup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:24 PM   #92
CSasha
Oracle

I don't say he has to roll for his very first game. Jaro can practice if he wants, but of course, that takes time without any edges reduction, plus he gets horny by evil tasks. :-D

Taking the chance to offer another edge reduction task:

Play this fap roulette until you would be allowed to cum by the results. 25 edge reduction if you complete and play without difficulty, 15 instead if you complete it on easy, 50 if you complete it on normal, 100 if you complete it on hard, 250 if you complete it on insane. No penalty for not completing it after you started as long as you use the buy out, only 20 edges plus if you start but stop without the buy out option.
I hope you are at least intrigued, tempted or shocked just by looking at it. trying to keep you horny here, Jaro.

I would be so happy about a report on this.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 08:42 PM   #93
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Default Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
Possible reductions:

* Try a new recipe for dinner - 25
* Drink your morning pee - 80
* Wear your plug for 72 hours - 72
* Break a record - 200
* Be a worm for a day. No walking allowed. - 150
* 10 wall sit edges within 24 hours - 50
* Bladder control dice dare for 48 hours (pm me for details) - 100

Well, I just drank my morning pee.

It was a large glass full and it was concentrated and it was disgusting!!
I drank it as quick as I could and now I'm eating a piece of bread and drinking coffee to get the taste away.

Still, I think you for the quick 80 edges reduction!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 09:45 PM   #94
Jaro

Thank you for all the reduction opportunities guys!
Given the amount of edges I now have and the reductions I can earn I'm pretty sure I can't do all of them. Also, I don't have the time to do all of them.

So I'm sorry if I never get to do your dare but I simply have to make choices now.
If I don't do your dare, feel free to save it for some other time.

I hope you understand. Thank you.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 07-13-2017, 10:56 PM   #95
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Thank you for all the reduction opportunities guys!
Given the amount of edges I now have and the reductions I can earn I'm pretty sure I can't do all of them. Also, I don't have the time to do all of them.

So I'm sorry if I never get to do your dare but I simply have to make choices now.
If I don't do your dare, feel free to save it for some other time.

I hope you understand. Thank you.
OR I might put it to use in the near future

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 07:19 AM   #96
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

No problem if you don't use them all. I am sure most people agree with that. I think that among the group of us we provide an ample menu and you can pick what works best at the time. A good dare or task is never wasted - it will always reappear!

Also: it is great that some things on offer are kinky and others are not - maybe household tasks or just fun things just to keep it interesting and creative. I certainly try to toss in some easy ones, and some unkinky things, from time to time. (Some of mine can be . . . less easy . . . than others so some balance is needed. lol )

I do find it a bit disconcerting to see how wide a gap there is in reduction numbers. Some things are more challenging or even much more challenging than others, but when some are for 5-10-15 off and others are for 50-100-200 that is quite a gap. (Yes, some of those are quite challenging and I would not want to be doing them at all!) If there are going to be reductions that large then you can "get out of jail" pretty rapidly with some quick effort, unless questions keep on flowing. Maybe not much point in giving the little ones?

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 07-14-2017 at 07:32 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 08:18 AM   #97
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
No problem if you don't use them all. I am sure most people agree with that. I think that among the group of us we provide an ample menu and you can pick what works best at the time. A good dare or task is never wasted - it will always reappear!

Also: it is great that some things on offer are kinky and others are not - maybe household tasks or just fun things just to keep it interesting and creative. I certainly try to toss in some easy ones, and some unkinky things, from time to time. (Some of mine can be . . . less easy . . . than others so some balance is needed. lol )

I do find it a bit disconcerting to see how wide a gap there is in reduction numbers. Some things are more challenging or even much more challenging than others, but when some are for 5-10-15 off and others are for 50-100-200 that is quite a gap. (Yes, some of those are quite challenging and I would not want to be doing them at all!) If there are going to be reductions that large then you can "get out of jail" pretty rapidly with some quick effort, unless questions keep on flowing. Maybe not much point in giving the little ones?
Sometimes it is more appealing to do 3 tasks that give you 15 reductions than to do something that is so much more challenging or time consuming or more of a dislike for higher numbers. So I think it is great to have a variety. However, I always do caution people to rate the tasks accordingly. If you give a task from his dislikes that takes 3 hours, and only offer 10 reductions, it probably won't be used. Which is why I stepped in. Since I know Jaro so well, I can see a task and judge pretty easily what I think it would take (either a modification to the task or the possible reduction) to make it more likely for him to complete it. And I do have an idea to use up the tasks we received that we haven't used.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 07-14-2017, 09:23 AM   #98
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Sometimes it is more appealing to do 3 tasks that give you 15 reductions than to do something that is so much more challenging or time consuming or more of a dislike for higher numbers. So I think it is great to have a variety. However, I always do caution people to rate the tasks accordingly.

+-+-+ CLIP CLIP CLIP +-+-+

And I do have an idea to use up the tasks we received that we haven't used.
For setting tasks (for me at least), the fun comes from (1) being creative, especially using new ideas or new activities, or sometimes just being random and surprising, but also (2) from setting the task/points such that sometimes they are not chosen, at least until other options are considered! Am I being nasty - I don't think so. Just looking for the balance point. After all its no fun to say: "go eat a chocolate ice cream cone and get 147 off" just as its no fun to say "4 hours chained in a hogtie for 2 off," or to reverse them, because both ways are fairly ridiculous. But after all it is intended to be daring and challenging, at least on balance.

I think Jaro was getting enough in the reasonable range to pick from, but I could have been providing many more if there were not seeming to be a useful inventory for making choices. Add in the variation in interests between posters and it was quite varied.

+-+-+
Good tasks never go to waste. I know I always reuse and recycle.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 07-14-2017 at 10:14 AM.
Old 07-14-2017, 09:49 AM   #99
Jaro

Default Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup. View Post
Get to 100 blog entries! You are so close.... just 4 more and you're there
The blog entries can be about anything.

Each blog entry you make you will get 5 edges reduced.... thats a max of 20 edges reduced.

Bonus #1: If each blog entry is at least 200 words and one of them is 500 words you will get 25 extra edges reduced.

Bonus #2: Complete all four blog entries within 72 hours and get 15 extra edges reduced.
I posted the first of these. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83545
I don't know if I will make it to 4 before my denial is up (I think I'm getting larger reductions soon) but this is a start with -5 edges I believe.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 07-14-2017, 11:28 AM   #100
pup.
Account Banned

Quote:
I posted the first of these. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83545
I don't know if I will make it to 4 before my denial is up (I think I'm getting larger reductions soon) but this is a start with -5 edges I believe.
Yes, that is 5 edges reduced. I love that entry, good job. I have a feeling that I asked at some point why it was a limit bc that would have been something I would ask but im not quite sure.... it could easily have been someone else.
Too bad you won't finish all for entries... guess you won't get to that three digit number Oh well... if you ever do get 100, we should still celebrate even if you do it after your denial is up.

Spoiler:
i am taken
pup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 11:43 AM   #101
Jaro

Default Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Another quickie about something no one should forget. You can do this all online.

Reduction 5: find out how far it is to the nearest Commonwealth War Graves Cemetery (in the Netherlands).
Bonus 1 reduction for each: country other than the UK itself which is represented there.
Bonus 1 reduction: if the nearest has fewer than 100 graves, you may identify next closest with more than 100, in order to have a chance at the bonus above.
I had no idea there was one so close. I should visit there some day.

It's about 8.8 km from here.
I identified 6 others countries besides the UK.
But it actually has more then 600 graves.

I don't want to name the place if that is ok.

So I believe this would be 11 more reductions then

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 07-15-2017, 01:24 PM   #102
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
I had no idea there was one so close. I should visit there some day.

It's about 8.8 km from here.
I identified 6 others countries besides the UK.
But it actually has more then 600 graves.

I don't want to name the place if that is ok.

So I believe this would be 11 more reductions then
Cool. Yeah if its that close don't post it. I forgot that there might be many countries other than the Commonwealth - so good on you for getting that any extras.

When I was checking to see how hard this might be I also checked the location of a relative, who stayed on at one of the larger sites in 1944.
Old 07-15-2017, 10:00 PM   #103
Jaro

Default Report

Quote:
Possible reductions:
* Bladder control dice dare for 48 hours (pm me for details) - 100
I just completed this task.

The details were that over a period of 48 hours I had to roll a die each time I felt the first urge to pee. If I'd roll a 5 I may go pee. If not, I had to wait 10 minutes and roll again, up to a maximum of 5 rolls.
If after the fifth roll I'd still not get a 5, I may go pee after waiting a final 10 minutes (so max an hour).

This task didn't turn out to be that bad. I don't have to pee that often and only my morning pee urges are really strong. So these were the most difficult, especially considering I was also very horny in the morning. Horniness + a full bladder is a wicket combination.

I didn't have much luck with the die either.
I had to pee 8 times and these are the results of each rolling session.

1 - no luck for all rolls
2 - 5 on the second roll
3 - 5 on the second roll
4 - 5 on the fourth roll (pretty strong urge)
5 - no luck for all rolls (strong urge)
6 - no luck for all rolls
7 - no luck on 3 rolls and then I fell asleep (so without peeing)
8 - no luck on all rolls (pretty strong urge)

The morning pee rolls were kind of hard but still doable and being horny with a full bladder is actually pretty fun and makes me more horny.

I think 100 reductions might be bit too much considering the difficulty but I leave that decision entirely up to you.

Thank you for a cool challenge!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 07-15-2017, 10:04 PM   #104
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
I just completed this task.

The details were that over a period of 48 hours I had to roll a die each time I felt the first urge to pee. If I'd roll a 5 I may go pee. If not, I had to wait 10 minutes and roll again, up to a maximum of 5 rolls.
If after the fifth roll I'd still not get a 5, I may go pee after waiting a final 10 minutes (so max an hour).

This task didn't turn out to be that bad. I don't have to pee that often and only my morning pee urges are really strong. So these were the most difficult, especially considering I was also very horny in the morning. Horniness + a full bladder is a wicket combination.

I didn't have much luck with the die either.
I had to pee 8 times and these are the results of each rolling session.

1 - no luck for all rolls
2 - 5 on the second roll
3 - 5 on the second roll
4 - 5 on the fourth roll (pretty strong urge)
5 - no luck for all rolls (strong urge)
6 - no luck for all rolls
7 - no luck on 3 rolls and then I fell asleep (so without peeing)
8 - no luck on all rolls (pretty strong urge)

The morning pee rolls were kind of hard but still doable and being horny with a full bladder is actually pretty fun and makes me more horny.

I think 100 reductions might be bit too much considering the difficulty but I leave that decision entirely up to you.

Thank you for a cool challenge!
You did great. And I will stand by the 100 reduction or if you have less than 100 left, you can take that amount.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 07-15-2017, 10:18 PM   #105
Jaro

Quote:
You did great. And I will stand by the 100 reduction or if you have less than 100 left, you can take that amount.
Yay!!
Thank you Butterfly!

So this means I'm done! I have finished my edge bank and so now I get to have a nice.......

Unfortunately, Butterfly in all her wisdom has not allowed me to cum yet.
She must have good reasons for it, who am I to question her decisions.

This thread is now closed for new tasks. Thank you to all who have helped me along. If I didn't do your task, I'm pretty sure it is not wasted as it may come back again for me to do later.

Stay tuned for a blog in which I will be announcing something shortly.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Advertisements
Kink Talk