Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-02-2017, 07:54 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Unhappy Keep Jaro horny! (but maybe help him reduce)

I am over 100 edges now in my AMA thread.
That's still doable but I'm opening this thread to potentially make it worse!
In this thread you can help me reduce OR you can give me even more edges and make me hornier!

Rules
  • Tasks may give me a reward of X edges reduced OR a penalty of X edges added when failing the task
  • Your task can be anything within limits but may not include edging
  • You may also post a rule, which can be temporary or for the duration of my denial, but must be feasible to incorporate into normal life
  • You may post one task or rule per post
  • Wait until 2 others have posted before you can post again
  • Each post with a task or rule will add 2 edges, whether I do the task or not
  • It is my choice if I attempt to do a task or rule but if I do it, rewards or penalties will count!

I prefer tasks that I like, curious about and that will make me more horny.
Please make the rewards and penalties appropriate in relation to the task. I will not a task from dislikes if I can earn only a few edge reduction with it.
Please look at my updated likes/limits and toys to see what you can use.
Some of you have posted in my previous thread.
Feel free to re-post your task here if I didn't do it yet!

Please make me horny and desperate to cum again!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Last edited by Jaro; 07-05-2017 at 10:13 AM.
Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 07-02-2017, 08:12 AM   #2
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

If you complete this dare, you can take off 7 edges. If you fail, add 10. The next time you go out shopping, wear female panties. Go to the restroom. Strip completely naked in a stall. When you leave the stall, leave the panties behind. Before you leave the store, go back to the restroom. See if the panties are still there. If they are, take them, stuff them in a pocket, and leave.

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 07-02-2017, 08:19 AM   #3
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare Lord View Post
If you complete this dare, you can take off 7 edges. If you fail, add 10. The next time you go out shopping, wear female panties. Go to the restroom. Strip completely naked in a stall. When you leave the stall, leave the panties behind. Before you leave the store, go back to the restroom. See if the panties are still there. If they are, take them, stuff them in a pocket, and leave.
Omg that is daring! I can't do that next time but I may try to do it later if that's okay.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-02-2017, 11:42 AM   #4
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

The next time you go out sit in a cafe and watch the feet of the girls walking by.
If you get hard remove ten edges.
If you see 10 girls with painted nails before you see 2 without remove 5 Edges.
If you see 2 girls without painted nails first add 10 edges and If they are in a row add the minutes of the hour as edges.

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:22 PM   #5
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Here is a repost of a task I posted in your previous thread. Note that it is revised to include penalties.

It is an easy reduction task while I work on something more ... diabolical? no ... strenuous? maybe! Let's see what turns up in a day or so. For now: you are curious about trampling, so lets play-act it.
  • Get a timer ready for 10 minutes.
  • Gather up all your shoes and boots. Slippers don't count.
  • Put a can of food or something like that in each one to give it some weight. Put large cans in boots.
  • Strip and lay down on your back on the floor.
  • Line up as many pairs of shoes and boots as you can on your legs and body. All must be standing upright.
  • You must start with the biggest boots first, after that you may find what fits best. Be sure to balance at least one shoe up across your face, from chin to forehead.
  • Lay still.
  • Start the timer.
  • If any shoes or boots fall off, leave them off - they are gone.
  • The shoe from your chin to forehead must stay on, or you fail and add 3 edges.
  • For every pair of shoes or boots that lasts the full 10 minutes, you get a reduction of 1 edge. So for example if you start with 6 pairs, and 3 shoes from different pairs fall off, then only 3 pairs will count.
  • Bonus: every pair more than 6 that lasts 10 minutes is worth 3 edges reduction.
  • If you have no matched pair left, then you add 5 edges.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 01:28 PM   #6
qmu
getDare Devil

A task to test your horniness level! =o

Do any kind of activity that would make you sweat a lot. If in your home try burpees, jumping jacks, crunches, push-ups, only wearing socks. If outside like running or biking wear normal clothing. Your objective is to get these socks to get as smelly and sweaty as possible. As you have exercise dares as a dislike, if you want just try wearing the same socks for more than one day, as much as you think is needed.

When you think it is enough get naked, wear your medium buttplug and gag yourself with the smelly socks. If you get hard just from that without touching -3 edges. Then count how many minutes you stay hard while plugged and gagged like that, every two minutes is -1 edge. If you drip pre-cum just from that another -3 edges. If that does not turn you on +5 edges.

From your likes I think this is something you'd enjoy, sorry in advance if I am wrong...
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to qmu for this post:
Old 07-02-2017, 01:48 PM   #7
KaiAlexander

Mine is 2 part, since i have a bit of a personal request as well that you can be rewarded for ;3

first off, could you please vote for Otter to lose?
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=311470

secondly, this one is repeateable for further reductions. Spend 15 minutes a day, with any toys or such that you have, working on stretching you ass to take bigger things. After each stretching session, take the biggest toy you have that will fit, and fuck yourself with it for a half hour. Meanwhile, talk to yourself about how much of slut you are and how much you need massive dicks to fill your hole :P I mean, what Misstress woudlnt love to see their straight sub take a big dick just to please them? :P
Number of sexual partners: 2
Currently NOT locked in chastity
Primary Interests: Pup Play, Age Play
Likes/Limits
My Rules
PM Dares
Least Favorite PM Dare: Roulette (read pm dares for details)
~ Unowned ~
KaiAlexander is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KaiAlexander for this post:
Old 07-02-2017, 08:24 PM   #8
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiAlexander View Post
Mine is 2 part, since i have a bit of a personal request as well that you can be rewarded for ;3

first off, could you please vote for Otter to lose?
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=311470

secondly, this one is repeateable for further reductions. Spend 15 minutes a day, with any toys or such that you have, working on stretching you ass to take bigger things. After each stretching session, take the biggest toy you have that will fit, and fuck yourself with it for a half hour. Meanwhile, talk to yourself about how much of slut you are and how much you need massive dicks to fill your hole :P I mean, what Misstress woudlnt love to see their straight sub take a big dick just to please them? :P
Thank you. I just voted for Otter. What are the reductions I can earn with that and your stretching task?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-03-2017, 02:51 AM   #9
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Corner time: https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=45690

This is worth a 4 edge reduction for completing it, plus one additional reduction for each error in your typing. (But more than a handful of errors are still a bad idea. )

EDITED: clarify additional reductions.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 07-03-2017 at 12:42 PM.
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 07-03-2017, 03:05 AM   #10
Sam~
Truth Freak

Buy a bra, 5 edge reduction if brought online, 15 if in a store.

Then 2 edge reduction for every 5 minutes spent wearing it outside in public (not wearing a coat) can increase to 4 per 5 minutes, if you stuff the bra
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sam~ for this post:
Old 07-03-2017, 08:04 AM   #11
Jaro

Post Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
  • Get a timer ready for 10 minutes.
  • Gather up all your shoes and boots. Slippers don't count.
  • Put a can of food or something like that in each one to give it some weight. Put large cans in boots.
  • Strip and lay down on your back on the floor.
  • Line up as many pairs of shoes and boots as you can on your legs and body. All must be standing upright.
  • You must start with the biggest boots first, after that you may find what fits best. Be sure to balance at least one shoe up across your face, from chin to forehead.
  • Lay still.
  • Start the timer.
  • If any shoes or boots fall off, leave them off - they are gone.
  • The shoe from your chin to forehead must stay on, or you fail and add 3 edges.
  • For every pair of shoes or boots that lasts the full 10 minutes, you get a reduction of 1 edge. So for example if you start with 6 pairs, and 3 shoes from different pairs fall off, then only 3 pairs will count.
  • Bonus: every pair more than 6 that lasts 10 minutes is worth 3 edges reduction.
  • If you have no matched pair left, then you add 5 edges.
I had always planned to do this one and now I finally did!

I prepared by weighing my 8 pairs of shoes with heavy-ish items. Too bad I couldn't use my flip flops or it would have been 9 pairs.

Anyways, I got naked and laid down on the floor with the timer on my phone set. I started with my rubber wellies on my ankles. I spread my legs just a bit so that the shoes could lean inward against each other.
I continued across my legs and beyond the 3 shoes across my hips and penis, where I continued placing shoes horizontally across my chest up to my chin. Then, aside from the shoe I had planned for my face, I was left with 3 more shoes that I couldn't fit anywhere.
Since you didn't specify that they should all have skin contact, I placed the 3 shoes on top of the other shoes on my chest and stomach.

Finally, I took a few moments to stabilize the shoe on my face. At first I thought it wouldn't be possible but I got it right and started the timer.

For the next 10 minutes I laid absolutely still and I found out that I was actually going to succeed. Everything was pretty stable.

As I laid there I imagine the shoes were actually feet (I don't have a shoe fetish) and it did turn me on a little bit. I did notice a little stir in my worm penis. Fortunately, it wasn't enough to disturb the precarious balance.

The alarm beeped and I finished the task with all the shoes still standing.
So I believe that by your rules this task has earned me a reduction of 14 edges!

(and also 2 edges added for the task itself of course)

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-03-2017, 08:09 AM   #12
Jaro

Thank you for all the tasks so far people.
Remember each task automatically adds 2 edges whether I do it or not.
So far I am considering all of your tasks. I will let you know if I ultimately decide to NOT do it.

In this document you can track my progress on the tasks I do and my denial in general!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-03-2017, 10:41 AM   #13
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Corner time: https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=45690

This is worth a 4 edge reduction for completing it, plus one for each error in your typing.
Hey Marv!
I really appreciate you helping me out with many tasks, but this one really isn't worth it for me.
You are giving me 2 punishments: corner time + writing lines for only a 4 edge reduction which is actually only 2 because the task itself already gave me 2. I am bound to make at least 2 mistakes so I have only to lose from doing this task: doing things I really hate + almost certainly adding (many) edges.

But there are many who enjoy writing lines so I'm sure you can find an eager victim for this one.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-03-2017, 12:05 PM   #14
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

LOL. As you wish.
Some have better or worse benefit/cost ratios than others!

But just to be sure, I am not sure I wrote it out clearly as it is intended. You get an extra reduction for each error - not an extra edge added - because you make the error and get penalized within the WFM task (and corner time) so you get more reward for more effort. This one cannot put you into a negative situation. (Not to say that others might not do it, but this one does not.)
Old 07-03-2017, 12:07 PM   #15
CSasha
Oracle

Listen to this hypno for Kegel conditioning and tell us if you like it, for 5 edges reduction, add 5 edges if you started to listen but failed to listen it to the end (no fail if you get interrupted but start again and finish later).
Get an additional 20 edges reduction if you listen to it again once a day for at least 4 days after the first time. Any days break allowed. But if you start listen to it a second time after having completed a first time and don't go through with this, then you get 10 edges added as penalty (why ever you should do this).

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk