Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2015, 11:21 AM   #1
SweetFreak28

Default New Exhibitionist

Hey there! I've been playing around with exhibitionism a tad...things like running to Walmart with no panties on...I need to go grocery shopping soon and would love some dares I can complete in public. I'm also open to other dares, I do live in a neighborhood with lots of children however so cannot do anything in my front yard. I'll prove with photos of possible.
SweetFreak28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 12:02 PM   #2
Nwbie
getDare Devil

I've got two public dares for you, for the first one see this link:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=159964

For the second one,
Find an outfit that consists out of 6 pieces of clothing and that you can were in public.
(you're allow to group some, like lingery or footwear by example)
Assign numbers from 1 to 6 to them and remember the list or take it with you.

Then write down 6 public places, by example library, beach, mall/market, fitness centrum, pool, etc.
Assign the numbers 1 to 6 to them and roll a die (singular of dice).

Now roll a die (take it with you) and go to the first place you rolled.
Once you're there stay there for a few minutes and roll the die again, take of the corresponding piece of clothing and wait again for a few minutes. Now roll the die again and go to corresponding place on your list of places.

In total you have to visit three places and take off three pieces of clothing, then you can go home, however on the way home you must edge before you're allowed to go back in your house also you're not allowed to use a public restroom or something of the sorts.

You can have a friend help you out with the edging but it can not be your boy/girl-friend if you have one.

Should you roll a number for which you already took off the piece of clothing then roll again. You have to take off three pieces of clothing and you cannot stay in the same place meaning you have to visit at least two different places.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 12:09 PM   #3
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

what are you likes, turn-ons and limits?
what kind of toys do you have?

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 04:17 PM   #4
ABQBailey

Default Driving

Challenge yourself while driving . Pull your shirt down so your boobs are exposed and drive around. If you have tinted windows, roll them down. Try to see how many lights you can make without chickening out for any reasons (kids, cops, etc.), don't go home until you've driven through x amount of lights/intersections topless or getting x amount of reactions from men .

Limits: Family/Friends, Puke, Scat/Diapers, Permanent/Temporary marks, face pictures, blood.
ABQBailey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, newbie, no panties