Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2015, 09:07 AM   #11
DrakenM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher37 View Post
If there was a deadline he should have told you what it was.

Feedback is very important, especially if you are both new.
First of all

"I am a slave and this is both mine and my masters first master/slave relationship"

I think this is the most important line of all and lets not be harsh here. It is more of inexperience as centurion01 implied

If your Dom had researched prior to training you then I think he should filter certain things he sees online and draw the line between fantasy and real life. Real life means there is commitments and those had to be factored in.

" He recently asked me to take and send him some certain pictures he didn't say when he wanted them by but I had told him I would try to do it when I got home from a night out witch he had given me permission to go to."

I am pretty sure that in his mind he didn't expect to wait for too long (depending on how patience he is) and being inexperience he also did not know that it is better to be clear then try to be nice.

Right now I am assuming since you like to be controlled you also wished to be told what to do instead of deciding what to do (A Total Assumption). If that is the case in all D/s or M/s relationship communication is key.

If he refuses to listen to what you have to say now is the time to pull out the safeword and have a proper discussion. If not problems will only escalate.

"I asked for feedback witch I know I am not entitled to" this is very subjective and i'm not the one to say who is right or who is wrong. BUT if this was discussed beforehand and you agreed to it then your statement hold true. If this is your assumption then it would be better if you guys talk it out.

Every D/s or M/s has different dynamics and it all depends heavily on communication

"I am incredibly frustrated"

Back to basic, "communication"

I'm not gonna talk about try since many has stated their views on it, and I am inclined to agree to the masses for this

What I do not do:
Role-play, Pet-play, Fantasy, Daddy Dom, Fin Dom

Kik-Ericnomore

View My Ad

Ladies need a dare?
DrakenM is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
advice, help me!, master, slave