Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-12-2015, 05:11 AM   #16
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
What is your go-to hyperbole number? (Ex: I've asked you a million times, a million would be your go-to number) Use whatever personas you wish, but I will require you to answer truthfully.
This is a tough one. My mind is very logical and numbers driven, so I really don't think I have one. I pick different hyperbolic numbers based on the situation at hand. This may sound like a cop-out, but I really can't think of a number that I use often. If I was forced to say one, I probably use 1,000,000 slightly more than most other numbers.

Quote:
What would you say is your most irrational fear? Something so ridiculous that people would question why on earth would you fear that? Same conditions as the last question.
I have an irrational fear of bees. I sat on a yellow jacket nest when I was 5 or 6 and was stung dozens of times. That experience has made me terrified of bees. I respect them and don't 'hate' them, but I am absolutely terrified of them. I either freeze up or run away when a bee comes near me.

Quote:
And this last question, a little embarrassing and the conditions of how you answer should be obvious. What is your favorite and your least favorite Alexis assignments I have given you thus far, and why?
*will answer this one later*
Old 08-14-2015, 04:54 AM   #17
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Quote:
And this last question, a little embarrassing and the conditions of how you answer should be obvious. What is your favorite and your least favorite Alexis assignments I have given you thus far, and why?
This is somewhat of a tough question, because you have been very creative with the 'Alexis Assignments' and I've really enjoyed most of them. I would say that rolling a die to determine how many days I have to wear panties each week is a favorite. Its simple, but wearing feminine clothes is what sissies like best, especially, in my case, when 'ordered' by their Master. The randomness from the die roll makes it more fun, too. Just rolling the die (or using my die rolling ap on my phone) is a fun part of it, to see how often I'll 'have' to be in panties for the week. Of course, one day is no underwear at all, which is fun, but a bit challenging.

My least favorite rule is the orgasm restriction, but I think this is just a rule, not an 'Alexis Assignment'. As for the certain Alexis Assignments, I don't like the 'dancing' part of the girly song list assignment. Having to keep the list is one of my favorite parts, it really makes me feel girly having to listen to the songs weekly and to search for and add one to the list,https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...jBzWIS9kpMDbgK but the dancing part is quite tiresome and tedious for me.

I love the song list!!! I like to listen to awesome songs and to sing along! So many good songs! It is nice having them all in one place so any time I want some music I can just queue it up and have fun

My favorite task is definitely sucking my cum off of a dildo each weak. I mean, it's not as good as the real thing, but it's better than nothing. I love seeing the cum covered dick as I bring it to my mouth. It makes my mouth water just imagining it was yours, Sir. I savor it as I slowly push it past my waiting lip, careful not to let any of the precious cum drip off. Then I close my lips around it and let my tongue dance all over it as I slowly pull it back out. It is nice also since by design, I have just HAD an orgasm myself, that makes it so much more... exciting.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, ask me anything, humiliating questions, humiliation