Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-01-2015, 10:57 AM   #1
ElsVerhoeven

Default No limit punishment.

I have done awful things and disappointed lots of people.

I need to be punished anything goes.

I will never share any pictures though, I will write about it.

Hoping to repent for my sins.

I am at 101/100 guilt points and I'm trying to get to 0.
So your punishment can include how many points I will lose by completing it.
If you want to change any points that I earn go ahead, I am repenting so there has to be a lot of punishment.

I am a masochist and love every fetish you can think of the more extreme the better.

I have a petite build, I'm cute and have nice firm and perky 18yo udders. I have a EE-cup, I lactate.

Best regards, Els Verhoeven

I knew this would happen,
I'll add all requested info here.

Toys: A small buttplug, a larger buttplug, a huge buttplug.
A few egg vibes, A horse dildo, rope, pegs, needles, candles, a chastity belt, a straight jacket and shackles with chains.
I can always get more.

As one of my dare I will be wearing my chastity belt until a dare tells me to do otherwise. This will be worth 0 points.
I will not be wearing panties until Christmas.
This will be worth 0 points.
Since I never wear a bra I will not be claiming points for not wearing them for a week.
So 0 points.

I will be drinking a glass of my own milk daily and I will subtract a single point everyday I do.
This has been done for a total of 4 point(s)

After receiving clarification, I have decided to punish myself for not understanding. I will add 30 point because I sat down 3 times, I will be squatting to use the toilet today. I squated to use to toilet 2 times today. Worth 20 points.

I will be going to bed wearing locked ballet boots, my chastity belt, my straight jacket, a diaper and a blindfold. This will be worth 3 points and if I use the diaper it'll be 5.
Completed and I used the diaper so 5 points for me.

Until my birthday(10 August) I will be inserting a salted buttplug.
Day 1 : Geez that was harder then I though. It stings too.
Day 2 : This was a lot easier then yesterday.
Day 3 : Piece of cake today.
Day 4 : Getting very easy
This will be worth 10 points.

Until my birthday I will also be inserting 5 clothing pins into my breasts and pussy including at least one in my clitoris. I will have to ask people for permission to remove them. Every person can remove 5.
I now have 20 needles in my breasts and 19 in my pussy lips and one in my clit.
This will be worth 20 points.

Tasks on hold until a better time.

For the next 7 days I will be having 1 of my strongest egg vibes pressed against my clitoris and on in my virgin pussy. They will be locked there by my chastity belt. My boyfriend will be in control of the intensity of the vibes and he will look after my hygiene. I will be tied up whenever the belt comes of so I can't touch myself.

For the next 10 days I will be wearing only mini skirts that are 22.5cm long which is barely enough to cover my crotch. This will be worth only 7 points.
Punishments awaiting approval.

@gdutefol

Last edited by ElsVerhoeven; 08-05-2015 at 01:02 AM.
ElsVerhoeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 11:16 AM   #2
Fantage
Distinguished Member

What toys do you have?
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 11:21 AM   #3
ElsVerhoeven

Updated the post
Old 08-01-2015, 02:17 PM   #4
gdutefol

To start, shave your pussy. Next. Get a full bar of soap, must be full and never used. Now get it wet and shove it inside your pussy. Make sure the entire bar is in. You are to leave it in until you have walked 5,000 steps. Once your steps are completed, you may remove it, however, you may not use your hands to do so. You must remove by using your muscles to push it out. Finally, you must rinse your pussy out. To do so, you will get a bottle of hit sauce and open it. If it has a rubber thing to slow down the flow, remove it. Now, put the neck of the sauce bottle in your pussy. Once in, too it over allowing sauce to flow. Slowly full the bottle out as it fills you. Keep your legs up for 5 min, then you can stand and let it pour out of you. You may not rinse your pussy.

Hope you love wearing panties/underware! For a week, if you want to wear underwear or bra, you must coat it/them with hot sauce.

Report required when finished.
Toys- Household Items
gdutefol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 02:23 PM   #5
ElsVerhoeven

@gdutefol

How many point will I get for that?
Old 08-01-2015, 06:01 PM   #6
gdutefol

I'll give you a generous 15 points
Toys- Household Items
gdutefol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 09:46 PM   #7
scott96

Start by wetting your huge buttplug,coat it with salt, and put it in. You will wear it for the next 7 days, redoing the salt every morning. 10 points.

No panties until christmas. 0 points.

No bra for the next week. 5 points.

Drink half a glass of your own milk dayly. 1 point/day.

Each day, for 7 days, push 5 pins in each tit and 5 in your pussy, including one in your clit. To have them taken out you must ask random strangers to remove a maximum of 5 per person. 20 points.

When you go out during the next 10 days you may only wear a skirt that comes a maximum of 9" (22.5 cm) below your belly button. You may not wear the chastity belt when wearing the skirt. No closing/crossing your legs. At home you must be naked. If any one wants to do anything down there you must encourage them. If you don't encourage them add 10 points, if you refuse add 15. The only exception is for photos which you may refuse. 20 points.

Add a PM dares blog with at least 10 dares approved by me and link it from your signature. 7 points.

PM me for more. I expect full reports.

Kik is Scott.s1996
scott96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 12:46 AM   #8
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Take 10 points for every time you squat to use the toilet today
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 03:37 AM   #9
ElsVerhoeven

What does that mean?

Do I have to add 10 points every time I use the bathroom or do I lose 10 points every time I stand on the toilet and squat down to use it?
Old 08-02-2015, 03:50 AM   #10
ElsVerhoeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdutefol View Post
To start, shave your pussy. Next. Get a full bar of soap, must be full and never used. Now get it wet and shove it inside your pussy. Make sure the entire bar is in. You are to leave it in until you have walked 5,000 steps. Once your steps are completed, you may remove it, however, you may not use your hands to do so. You must remove by using your muscles to push it out. Finally, you must rinse your pussy out. To do so, you will get a bottle of hit sauce and open it. If it has a rubber thing to slow down the flow, remove it. Now, put the neck of the sauce bottle in your pussy. Once in, too it over allowing sauce to flow. Slowly full the bottle out as it fills you. Keep your legs up for 5 min, then you can stand and let it pour out of you. You may not rinse your pussy.

Hope you love wearing panties/underware! For a week, if you want to wear underwear or bra, you must coat it/them with hot sauce.

Report required when finished.
I have already waxed my pussy since I do that every morning.
I went to the store and got a new bar of soap and slipped it in my virgin pussy when I got home. I went for a 5mile jog so I think that was 5000 steps. If not please tell me and I'll count this part as unfinished and redo it.
I squeezed it out and I took a vaginal douche.
I got a bottler of Tabasco sauce and removed the trickle tip and put it in my pussy. I did a 5 minute handstand and then when finished I went to the toilet and let it drip out. It's still very much burning.

I don't wear bra's but I will be coating my panties in hot sauce for the next week.

I will await confirmation that this task is adequately completed.

Thanks for your punishment.
Old 08-02-2015, 04:11 AM   #11
ElsVerhoeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott96 View Post
When you go out during the next 10 days you may only wear a skirt that comes a maximum of 9" (22.5 cm) below your belly button. You may not wear the chastity belt when wearing the skirt. No closing/crossing your legs. At home you must be naked. If any one wants to do anything down there you must encourage them. If you don't encourage them add 10 points, if you refuse add 15. The only exception is for photos which you may refuse. 20 points.

Add a PM dares blog with at least 10 dares approved by me and link it from your signature. 7 points.
I have some problems understanding what to do with these. I will be wearing only very short skirts and I will be naked at home.
But what Am I supposed to do in a all girl house.

I have no idea how to do that blog thing or link anything.

I'm a total noob on this site.

Best of regards.
Old 08-02-2015, 10:39 AM   #12
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Do you have anyone who you can get to help you with this a friend/significant other/etc.?

If no, just ignore this post then.

If yes, I want you to put fresh batteries in your 2 strongest egg vibrators. (I'm assuming you have at least 2 as you used the plural form in your toys statement.) I then want you to put one in your pussy and one on your clit. You are then to put on your chastity belt locking the vibes inside of you, and give the key to your helper. For the next 7 days you may not remove the belt or the vibes. Your helper will turn the vibes on and off whenever they want, they are in control of your pleasure/frustration. Will they keep you on edge and horny all week? Will they force you to cum until you think are exhausted and can't cum anymore, but they keep stealing your precious orgasms? Who knows what will happen...

NOTE....................
If the batteries in the vibes need to be replaced, your helper is to tie you spread eagle to a bed, and then THEY may remove the belt and toys, change the batteries, and then replace the toys and belt- locking them back in/on before they release you from your tied position.

Also, your helper may tie you spread eagle once a day and remove the belt to clean your private area (for hygiene reasons). Anytime you are without the belt though, you must be tied so you DO NOT have access to your own private area. For the next week, you don't own it. Your helper does.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 08:19 PM   #13
scott96

Make sure you measure those skirts. Skip the naked at home part. This will now only be worth 7 points.

I'll send you a PM on how to do the blog etc.

To clarify, the pins were supposed to be sharp (needles...) and were to be removed by the stranger, not you.

Kik is Scott.s1996

Last edited by scott96; 08-02-2015 at 08:31 PM.
scott96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 12:43 AM   #14
ElsVerhoeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
Do you have anyone who you can get to help you with this a friend/significant other/etc.?

If no, just ignore this post then.

If yes, I want you to put fresh batteries in your 2 strongest egg vibrators. (I'm assuming you have at least 2 as you used the plural form in your toys statement.) I then want you to put one in your pussy and one on your clit. You are then to put on your chastity belt locking the vibes inside of you, and give the key to your helper. For the next 7 days you may not remove the belt or the vibes. Your helper will turn the vibes on and off whenever they want, they are in control of your pleasure/frustration. Will they keep you on edge and horny all week? Will they force you to cum until you think are exhausted and can't cum anymore, but they keep stealing your precious orgasms? Who knows what will happen...

NOTE....................
If the batteries in the vibes need to be replaced, your helper is to tie you spread eagle to a bed, and then THEY may remove the belt and toys, change the batteries, and then replace the toys and belt- locking them back in/on before they release you from your tied position.

Also, your helper may tie you spread eagle once a day and remove the belt to clean your private area (for hygiene reasons). Anytime you are without the belt though, you must be tied so you DO NOT have access to your own private area. For the next week, you don't own it. Your helper does.
How many points will this be worth?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
guilt, nolimits, points, punishment