Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 06-29-2014, 04:28 AM   #46
lkkrdingos022

First I did the Humiliation Corner.

I started masturbating and came all over myself. I was edging for a hour before I started so I had a lot of cum that covered myself. I slapped my own genitalia for 10 times which hurt a lot. The tip of my dick was red and I really did not like the feeling. I went to a corner wich means I had to move a closet a little bit and was trapped between the closet and the corner. I started edging. The edging hurt because I had just slapped my cock, this was a really unpleasant feeling. Besides that it hurt because I just had an orgasm which made it even more painfull. After each edge I spanked 5 my ass times. After the last spanks my ass was red and really painfull. I stood there for a few seconds because I was afraid sitting was going to hurt a lot. I also said the words and I hope nobody heard me.

Like: Humilliation, Cum denial, Pleasing others, anal, forced orgasm, hidden public, edging
Curious about: A lot!
Limits: Pee and shit, severe pain, social suïcide, permanent, blood

Kik: lkkrdingos022

toy: little buttplug

Last edited by lkkrdingos022; 06-30-2014 at 07:38 AM.
lkkrdingos022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 04:31 AM   #47
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

I earned 6 DiCC from the dares I done with the reports in. That's a total of 21 DiCC.

I would now like to buy the rank, Apprentice.
Also, I would like to but the title, Squire.

That's as total of 10 DiCC together.

So now my total of DiCC is 11.

My Blog: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71006
kay878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:50 AM   #48
Ransom6626

Asterisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavecassie View Post
I tried the humiliation corner. Normally I enjoy humiliation but that just I did t excite me as much as other dares did. I did it late in the night cause I have kids, and it really hurt which I guess I kinda liked but I really wasnt humiliated it was just me masturbating

I guess I'd give this a 3.5 out of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkkrdingos022 View Post
First I did the Humiliation Corner.

I started masturbating and came all over myself. I slapped my own genitalia for 10 times which hurt a lot. I went to a corner wich means I had to move a closet a little bit and was trapped between the closet and the corner. I started edging. After each edge I spanked 5 my ass times. The first edge was painfull because I just came. After the last spanks my ass was red and really painfull. I also said the words and I hope nobody heard me.
To Both Slavecassie and lkkrdingos022, As an Officer of the Watch, I must inform you that both of these above quoted reports fail to meet the 150 word requirement. As of now, the reports are on probation. They will count as reports for the calculation of the Producer's pay, but you will not receive any DiCC for the reports nor any chits.

You may go back and ammend your reports to meet the 150 word minimum. If this is done, than all withheld DiCC's and chits will be returned to you. That is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leech View Post
I would like to join the experiment as a Producer/consumer. If that is still allowed. If not I'll be a producer.
By all means! You are more than welcome! You may join as a consumer/producer, just be aware that I will be clarifying how certain rules will apply to you so please pay attention to the rest of this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay878 View Post
I earned 6 DiCC from the dares I done with the reports in. That's a total of 21 DiCC.

I would now like to buy the rank, Apprentice.
Also, I would like to but the title, Squire.

That's as total of 10 DiCC together.

So now my total of DiCC is 11.

My Blog: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71006

First off, I must commend you Kay878 for ascending so quickly in the Markets. I am very grateful for the detail and energy you have put into this project!! (and that blog is fantastic!!!!)

However, the DiCC you earn today technically doesn't populate until 6:00 PM GMT -8 tonight. Since they were all earned as a consumer, and because your reports meet the 150 limit, you are guaranteed the DiCC. Therefore you are allowed to spend your DiCC on credit, however your rank and title wont become effective until 6:00 PM GMT -8 tonight. I hope this is ok with you. Mostly it is to keep things fair between the Producers and Consumers.

In regards to your question earlier (which I failed to quote here) regarding how your Founder perks applied to a consumer/producer, I have constructed the following mandate:

In regards to any joint Consumer/Producer for any rank or title which provides a unique perk to either a Consumer or Producer, when a Joint Member purchases said Rank or Title, they must choose only one of the perks (Consumer or Producer). This choice may not be changed.

For the case of the Founder Title, since it is technically two copies of a perk stuck together, Joint Members may pick each separately. (ie, can choose a free product and a limitless report. Or two limitless reports. Or two free products.)

This will be added to the Ranks and Titles blog.

To Everyone:

First off, I tweaked the Average Review Coefficiants to help level things out a bit. Please feel free to review it on the Consumer/Producers Rules blog.

Secondly, it appears I am no longer able to edit the Original Post. As a result, I have made a blog post to keep track of users and their DiCC's. It may be found here: Trading Post Bank Ledger

Creator of intricate scenarios designed to illicit ecstasy. (i.e dare giver / dom)

Specialties: Denial, Forced Orgasm, Frustration, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Multiple Orgasm Torture, Anal Play, Self-Bondage, and Long Term Scenarios

Intrigued by: Witty Banter, Strong Demure, Insightful Diction, and Open Minds

Disclaimer: Any acts undertaken as a result of my comments are assumed to be taken under the individuals discretion.
Ransom6626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 03:53 AM   #49
A Shadowy Gentleman

Default Admin and a dare

Firstly:
I would like to use one of my founder cards to waive the cost of posting this product.
I would also like to purchase the ranks of Squire and Apprentice.

Now for my product (Once we were innocent):
Although this is intended for the ladies of this trading posts, any male who is able to adapt it may feel free to complete it.
Begin by dressing up in nice, but easily corruptible clothing (a pencil skirt and white blouse, for example) with additional points for creativity in this regard.

Take a look at your nice, sweet, innocent outfit in the mirror and then corrupt it. If you're wearing a blouse, unbutton it; a skirt, fold it up so far that your pussy is completely visible; make yourself look as dirty as possible.

Now crouch on the floor in the center of your room place one hand on your chest and the other between your legs, palm against your pussy. Edge.

Take up a kneeling position and place one arm on the floor in front of you parallel to your shoulders, spread your legs and use the other hand to edge once more.

If you are currently allowed to orgasm, you may do so with your knees and shoulders against the floor. Otherwise you must edge in that position.

Do you look nice and dirty after all that playing?

Last edited by A Shadowy Gentleman; 07-01-2014 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Forgot to give it a title
A Shadowy Gentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 04:48 AM   #50
Sexydarer

I will be a consumer

I am currently a full-time GetDare master of all men and women. I like to take control of my slave and make them do whatever I want whenever I want. I am a harsh master, so if you feel you are up for the task, contact me.

I am never in the ride for a short term S/D relationship. I am in for the full ride, long term relationship.

If you want to read about being my slave, look here; http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...86#post1816986
Sexydarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 11:45 PM   #51
Lyriellyn

I would love to join as a consumer

Advertisements
Kink Talk